Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 62. (Read 35047 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Gigzi shows us a high degree of readiness of products for work. I think it's a good way to get a large number of participants right after Crowdsale. For investors who want to quickly sell GZB is a very good option.
This is true, but I am considering participating in the project as a long term storage and application for my participation. I think this is the most promising strategy.
I am also interested in such participation. Profit on a permanent basis, and thus I will be able to work effectively in the system. I want to become an active user of the Gigzi system.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I see a trend of constant growth in the value of precious metals. I think that Gigzi offers a system that meets the requirement of the present time.
Here you are right, and I am certainly impressed with the system and the achievements the team reports. I think that agreements with partners at an early stage of development promote confidence of investors.
At the moment I am also quite satisfied with the information that the team has provided to the community to participate in the sale of tokens. This work proves a good GIGZI  reputation.
Activity: 322
Gigzi shows us a high degree of readiness of products for work. I think it's a good way to get a large number of participants right after Crowdsale. For investors who want to quickly sell GZB is a very good option.
This is true, but I am considering participating in the project as a long term storage and application for my participation. I think this is the most promising strategy.
Activity: 434
I see a trend of constant growth in the value of precious metals. I think that Gigzi offers a system that meets the requirement of the present time.
Here you are right, and I am certainly impressed with the system and the achievements the team reports. I think that agreements with partners at an early stage of development promote confidence of investors.
Activity: 350
Activity: 392
Activity: 364
What transaction fee will be applied to your system? Will the first participants receive a grace period when using your wallet?
A transaction fee of 0.2% is applied on all payments made using Gigzi crypto-assets.
I am sure that you will find in WP the exact details in section 4.2 of Revenue Streams.
Activity: 448
not only wealth protection, it will be the security standard for all types of decentralised applications Smiley

I have learned little about such cooperation in your system. Can I find out how the Gigzi system can help you organize the work of decenalized applications? Are we talking about exchanges?
I think that we will soon see the application of the system in practice and learn about such applications that would use the GIGZI structure.
Activity: 271
not only wealth protection, it will be the security standard for all types of decentralised applications Smiley

I have learned little about such cooperation in your system. Can I find out how the Gigzi system can help you organize the work of decenalized applications? Are we talking about exchanges?
Activity: 420
What transaction fee will be applied to your system? Will the first participants receive a grace period when using your wallet?
Activity: 336
Advertising is important when opening applications. I would like to know the details of the marketing campaign during the start of the first product.
we have launched our Bounty Campaign, it can be seen here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-gigzi-independent-wealth-management-10000-eth-5055492
we have received many registrations so far and growing. Very happy about the support we are receiving from the community Smiley
I think the community is ready to support your project thanks to your active position and correct strategy. A large number of categories and good rewards is a great option to be in the project.
Some companies may be interested in Gigzi products that understand the value of your system. For example, those who use crypto-assets for corporate solutions. Already have their opinion on such cooperation?
Activity: 350
I think that product improvement will allow you to create a system that will be relevant to all investors who want to preserve the value of their wealth.
This is a very good prospect for your expansion. I think that the increase in the number of such participants will confirm your success and give more opportunities for investors and users of Gigzi.
Advertising is important when opening applications. I would like to know the details of the marketing campaign during the start of the first product.
we have launched our Bounty Campaign, it can be seen here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-gigzi-independent-wealth-management-10000-eth-5055492
we have received many registrations so far and growing. Very happy about the support we are receiving from the community Smiley
You guys are doing great with your goals. I'm glad I saw your project. The activity of your ICO inspires me to participate in Crowdsale. I think that members of the Bounty campaign will help you get a large number of investors.
Activity: 54
GIGZI - Independent Wealth Management
The implementation of the full Gigzi Roadmap is planned until 2020. What features can be added during this development period with good user activity and system profitability?
most of the planned products will be launched before the end of 2019, the last product on our roadmap is the second generation biometric security device. We are investing time and funds into researching a way that allows us to convert a users iris configuration into a private key on the fly. Eliminating the need for a private key to be stored anywhere! Smiley
I think that product improvement will allow you to create a system that will be relevant to all investors who want to preserve the value of their wealth.
Activity: 280
The implementation of the full Gigzi Roadmap is planned until 2020. What features can be added during this development period with good user activity and system profitability?
most of the planned products will be launched before the end of 2019, the last product on our roadmap is the second generation biometric security device. We are investing time and funds into researching a way that allows us to convert a users iris configuration into a private key on the fly. Eliminating the need for a private key to be stored anywhere! Smiley
Activity: 476
Work with partners to develop first generation biometric security already completed? Are there any new posts about this work?
I only saw the article that the project team had previously provided. But I understand that this technology has passed the testing phase and is ready for the application to work.
By since the application of Gigzi Iris technology is necessary for the normal operation of the first product, I am sure that it has passed all the necessary confirmation of efficiency.
Activity: 336
Pages:
Jump to: