Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 63. (Read 35047 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Work with partners to develop first generation biometric security already completed? Are there any new posts about this work?
I only saw the article that the project team had previously provided. But I understand that this technology has passed the testing phase and is ready for the application to work.
Activity: 434
The team allocated 5% of the Crowdsale to promote their community during the Bounty campaign. This is a generous offer if there is not a lot of participants. Bonuses are difficult to assess at an early stage.   
Activity: 183
Merit: 1
Work with partners to develop first generation biometric security already completed? Are there any new posts about this work?
Activity: 448
I want to get to the early stage of investing, preliminary registration of participants is not necessary, I think that all of us will have equal chances to participate in sale of tokens.
I am pleased that the team has proposed such a strategy, and I do not need to be registered in the white list. I see that the project wants to attract the attention of different investors.
It is still a long time before the start of Crowdsale, I hope that the terms of sale will not be changed. The team has shown its competence and I expect a fair participation in the project.
I also see quality preparation for the sale of tokens Smart contract is already fully prepared for the job. We just have to wait for the opening.
Activity: 350
I want to get to the early stage of investing, preliminary registration of participants is not necessary, I think that all of us will have equal chances to participate in sale of tokens.
I am pleased that the team has proposed such a strategy, and I do not need to be registered in the white list. I see that the project wants to attract the attention of different investors.
It is still a long time before the start of Crowdsale, I hope that the terms of sale will not be changed. The team has shown its competence and I expect a fair participation in the project.
Activity: 476
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
If it really works that way, then I am sure that the demand for the services of this platform will be enormous. But this is far away. It is necessary at least to collect a soft cap.
As I understood from the words of the team, the first application will be launched very quickly and is not dependent on the duration of the Crowdsale.
This is very important for the project participants. Personally, I want to meet faster with the successes of the team, and if I am confident in the activity of Gigzi, then of course my amount of investment may be greater.
Activity: 322
Crowdsale starts on November 23, 2018. I expect that by this time there will be a very large community. So the token will be popular during the start of the sale. I think it's going to be very fast.
I am glad of the possibility of obtaining real gold for these coins. I think this scheme will provide the coin with more liquidity and the project will grow and become popular all over the world.
If it really works that way, then I am sure that the demand for the services of this platform will be enormous. But this is far away. It is necessary at least to collect a soft cap.
As I understood from the words of the team, the first application will be launched very quickly and is not dependent on the duration of the Crowdsale.
Activity: 350
Wonderful project! I think it will be useful for ordinary people and for business. GZG can be used as a stable means of payment and therefore tokens will be in great demand.
Activity: 364
I am glad of the possibility of obtaining real gold for these coins. I think this scheme will provide the coin with more liquidity and the project will grow and become popular all over the world.
Activity: 271
I'm waiting for interesting news or messages from developers. If the team continues to work actively with their community, I am sure that all stages of development will be very fast.
Now the team is waiting for more activity from its community, because the Bounty campaign is created for this purpose. I think that during this period we should help the project.
I am sure that such a large number of categories will allow all participants to choose the necessary pool and get bonuses. I have already chosen some opportunities for myself.
ICO's active projects produce excellent results in harmonious work with the community, and I think GIGZI  is exactly such a project.
The concept itself is interesting to me as a user. I think that it will be possible to earn very well with the successful management of capital. It is a pity that before the start of the application to wait for so long.
Not so long as I understand it. Already in the first quarter of 2019, the first working prototypes will be launched. And on exchanges tokens should appear even earlier.
What exchanges do you already have agreements with? And when tokens appear on exchanges. Already have any info about this?
Activity: 364
I'm waiting for interesting news or messages from developers. If the team continues to work actively with their community, I am sure that all stages of development will be very fast.
Now the team is waiting for more activity from its community, because the Bounty campaign is created for this purpose. I think that during this period we should help the project.
I am sure that such a large number of categories will allow all participants to choose the necessary pool and get bonuses. I have already chosen some opportunities for myself.
ICO's active projects produce excellent results in harmonious work with the community, and I think GIGZI  is exactly such a project.
The concept itself is interesting to me as a user. I think that it will be possible to earn very well with the successful management of capital. It is a pity that before the start of the application to wait for so long.
Not so long as I understand it. Already in the first quarter of 2019, the first working prototypes will be launched. And on exchanges tokens should appear even earlier.
Activity: 280
I have seen in the team of excellent experts of different categories and directions. I think we'll eventually get a system that will be a great mechanism to stabilize the cryptocurrency market.
This we can understand only some time after the launch of all Gigzi products, but I agree with you that the potential of the system is very large.
Gigzi will increase its rating with each new product in the system. And as I understand, they are very good at the development.
Activity: 322
Pages:
Jump to: