Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 75. (Read 35047 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
How will the audit and payout period for the Bounty participants be implemented if the token sale period is not understood at this time?
I think we will be able to understand the technical details of the Bounty company during its implementation. But I believe that the period of adding a token for exchange will affect this process.
I didn't fully understand the team's plan for the token listing. Will they use their Exchange application to sell tokens after the audit period has ended?
From the roadmap that we now have available, it is difficult for me to make that conclusion. I think this can be explained by a representative of the project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
How will the audit and payout period for the Bounty participants be implemented if the token sale period is not understood at this time?
I think we will be able to understand the technical details of the Bounty company during its implementation. But I believe that the period of adding a token for exchange will affect this process.
I didn't fully understand the team's plan for the token listing. Will they use their Exchange application to sell tokens after the audit period has ended?
Activity: 434
Activity: 350
Activity: 392
Will different versions of the products be developed for different operating systems? Which version will be offered for testing?
Extended product usage is only possible when creating a bundle for different users. I think the development team will take care of it.
What are the characteristics of the launch stage of the wallet with 1st generation Gigzi Iris Biometric security options? How can users use it? 
I also have not yet understood all the details of the application of Iris Biometric technology. Do I need additional devices to use the application?
I think that in the process of getting acquainted with the project we will learn the application details. I want to know some information on the partner's website now.
judging by the information that is stated on the official website of the project, a pretty solid team of partners even now and this really makes me happy.
I hope that this list will continue to expand, because a lot of other participants are needed to create the Gigzi system. They will complement the functionality of the project.
Activity: 420
Will different versions of the products be developed for different operating systems? Which version will be offered for testing?
Activity: 350
The project looks pretty promising, but at the moment I would like to get more information and take part in the bounty program and only after that I can draw conclusions.
The team provides enough time for investors to be able to make a decision to support the project. I think there will be a lot of information at the time of the discovery of the Crowdsale.
What are the characteristics of the launch stage of the wallet with 1st generation Gigzi Iris Biometric security options? How can users use it? 
I also have not yet understood all the details of the application of Iris Biometric technology. Do I need additional devices to use the application?
I think that in the process of getting acquainted with the project we will learn the application details. I want to know some information on the partner's website now.
judging by the information that is stated on the official website of the project, a pretty solid team of partners even now and this really makes me happy.
The project looks pretty promising, but at the moment I would like to get more information and take part in the bounty program and only after that I can draw conclusions.
Activity: 183
Activity: 336
it remains not so long to wait. I myself am going to start with the bounty of the company and I think this should be as beneficial as possible for users.
I understand correctly that the beginning of the bounty on October 22? I also decided to support the project. I would like to know about the categories that will be available.

Accuracy and quality approach to the sale of tokens is very important to me. After all, the reputation of the project largely depends on the early stages of development, and can affect the opinion of new partners.   
Well, let's see how the team can handle the task. It seems to me that the understanding will be already during the opening of the Bounty campaign.
Well, it remains not so long to wait. I myself am going to start with the bounty of the company and I think this should be as beneficial as possible for users.
Activity: 378

Accuracy and quality approach to the sale of tokens is very important to me. After all, the reputation of the project largely depends on the early stages of development, and can affect the opinion of new partners.   
Well, let's see how the team can handle the task. It seems to me that the understanding will be already during the opening of the Bounty campaign.
Activity: 280
The team offered a lot of interesting details for their community. But I think that many investors are interested to know how the preparation for the sale of tokens passes? 
I've heard of a high degree of preparedness. The smart contract has already been developed. I think that holding the sale of tokens will be well planned.
The team offered a lot of interesting details for their community. But I think that many investors are interested to know how the preparation for the sale of tokens passes? 
I've heard of a high degree of preparedness. The smart contract has already been developed. I think that holding the sale of tokens will be well planned.
Activity: 322
I read that the use of the sales infrastructure should be established for the debit card application. Which participants should be involved at this stage?
Pages:
Jump to: