Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 74. (Read 35047 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 1
Where can I get the latest news about the success of the project? is the media channel updated regularly? I am interested in articles about their achievements.
There are new additions to Twitter. New experts come to the project.
At this point I see that the team is actively communicating with its community.
I still think the quickest way to find out the answers to your questions is Telegram. At the moment the team reveals the essence of its work.  This will help to sell tokens with success.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I've learned the details of token allocation in the system. I think the team is pursuing a quality strategy to ensure that the value of the Gigzi token after products launches has been preserved.
That's good . I am sure that investors and potential users will appreciate such a solution.  I want to be sure that the value of the token will not depend on the temporal influence of some factors, and will be under control.
It's really interesting. I would like to see how the system will work in real life. But in general, I am glad to see that the team is already at the beginning of development puts such a goal for themselves.

Activity: 350
I've learned the details of token allocation in the system. I think the team is pursuing a quality strategy to ensure that the value of the Gigzi token after products launches has been preserved.
That's good . I am sure that investors and potential users will appreciate such a solution.  I want to be sure that the value of the token will not depend on the temporal influence of some factors, and will be under control.
Activity: 476
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
Where can I get the latest news about the success of the project? is the media channel updated regularly? I am interested in articles about their achievements.
There are new additions to Twitter. New experts come to the project.
At this point I see that the team is actively communicating with its community.
I see that the Gigzi community in Telegram is expanding even without starting the Bounty campaign. This is a great start for selling tokens. I hope that all comers will be able to take part in the Crowdsale.
Activity: 322
Activity: 434
For the system to be able to work well the number of active users and long-term owners of the token should be equalized? Will you control this process?
Activity: 350
How will the audit and payout period for the Bounty participants be implemented if the token sale period is not understood at this time?
I think we will be able to understand the technical details of the Bounty company during its implementation. But I believe that the period of adding a token for exchange will affect this process.
I didn't fully understand the team's plan for the token listing. Will they use their Exchange application to sell tokens after the audit period has ended?
Well I hope that now the team will help us to understand some nuances of the project. I want to be with Gigzi, but provided that all the details will be understandable to me.
Activity: 364
I have not yet met worthy competitors for this project. I expect to see a large-scale project here after the completion of product development. Hope the team will meet all my expectations.
I am interested to know what kind of prediction the team can make for the first year of Gigzi work by the number of users of the system. The marketing strategy should be developed on the basis of this data.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I am quite satisfied with the preparation for the sale of tokens. I see that the team is trying to get maximum support from the community. I think the Bounty campaign will attract even more investors.
Now it is difficult for us to judge the number of Gigzi community. The project is at an early stage of development, but I see that the number of interested participants is constantly increasing.
Of course, with the increasing number of participants that are very good for the development of this project, I am very confident that with the passage of time the participants will increase again we will see later to be clearer
Activity: 271
The team has a great potential, and their work can continue to develop the use of cryptocurrency to pay for goods and services. I think this will help the system gain popularity.
Activity: 364
How will the audit and payout period for the Bounty participants be implemented if the token sale period is not understood at this time?
I think we will be able to understand the technical details of the Bounty company during its implementation. But I believe that the period of adding a token for exchange will affect this process.
I didn't fully understand the team's plan for the token listing. Will they use their Exchange application to sell tokens after the audit period has ended?
From the roadmap that we now have available, it is difficult for me to make that conclusion. I think this can be explained by a representative of the project.
Well, I will follow the news on the project. It is important for me to understand the whole process of ICO and product development. I want to use the Gigzi system in the future.
I am quite satisfied with the preparation for the sale of tokens. I see that the team is trying to get maximum support from the community. I think the Bounty campaign will attract even more investors.
Now it is difficult for us to judge the number of Gigzi community. The project is at an early stage of development, but I see that the number of interested participants is constantly increasing.
Activity: 434
Activity: 280
I would like to know at what stage of development the first of the proposed products of the system is located? Private investors can help you quickly implement this phase?
Will different versions of the products be developed for different operating systems? Which version will be offered for testing?
Extended product usage is only possible when creating a bundle for different users. I think the development team will take care of it.
After buying tokens, I will wait for the testing phase. I am interested to know how I can apply Gigzi products in practice. I will be happy to help developers evaluate the quality of development.
I look forward to seeing a convenient to use product. Of course, first of all, it is important for users to protect personal information when logging into the application, but I also want to get a comfortable work with GIGZI  products.
Activity: 322
Will different versions of the products be developed for different operating systems? Which version will be offered for testing?
Extended product usage is only possible when creating a bundle for different users. I think the development team will take care of it.
After buying tokens, I will wait for the testing phase. I am interested to know how I can apply Gigzi products in practice. I will be happy to help developers evaluate the quality of development.
Pages:
Jump to: