Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 76. (Read 35047 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Are these specific organizations or is it a concept? I just would like to know with whom partnership negotiations are underway.
I see that the team announces only concrete steps and completed stages of negotiations. We will have to wait for the development of the project or new early partners.
It seems to me that this is the right strategy to make the project more credible by all categories of users. Now I am waiting for the next step and I understand that it will be the Bounty campaign.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Are these specific organizations or is it a concept? I just would like to know with whom partnership negotiations are underway.
I see that the team announces only concrete steps and completed stages of negotiations. We will have to wait for the development of the project or new early partners.
Well, I think it's important for them now to create the backbone of the Gigzi financial system. For this, the team will have to carry out a very difficult stage of development of all three products. But I think their experience will help organize the work properly.
I see in the roadmap that the team is developing their products in stages.  Gradual expansion of the functional set will allow to reveal all deficiencies in the system before its final phase of launch.
During testing, the community may find flaws and report them to the developers. So it will work more efficiently.
I like that the team is ready to collaborate with the community to evaluate the performance of the products.  You already know how will this process take place?
Activity: 364
Well, I think it's important for them now to create the backbone of the Gigzi financial system. For this, the team will have to carry out a very difficult stage of development of all three products. But I think their experience will help organize the work properly.
I see in the roadmap that the team is developing their products in stages.  Gradual expansion of the functional set will allow to reveal all deficiencies in the system before its final phase of launch.
During testing, the community may find flaws and report them to the developers. So it will work more efficiently.
I like that the team is ready to collaborate with the community to evaluate the performance of the products.  You already know how will this process take place?
Activity: 476
Activity: 448
Activity: 364
This is pretty good motivation for investors, I think so. I myself would like to get a discount. So you can earn the most
I agree! GIGZI is a meaningful project in the real world. Independent asset management will be noticed by investors. The project has an interesting solution when it comes to the psychology of the community that is their profit. Also, do you have any other plans?
I read only about three products that the team is working on now. It is possible that this list will be expanded in the future. I think the team will inform  community about other solutions.
Activity: 420
This is pretty good motivation for investors, I think so. I myself would like to get a discount. So you can earn the most
I agree! GIGZI is a meaningful project in the real world. Independent asset management will be noticed by investors. The project has an interesting solution when it comes to the psychology of the community that is their profit. Also, do you have any other plans?
I read only about three products that the team is working on now. It is possible that this list will be expanded in the future. I think the team will inform  community about other solutions.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
The idea of the project is very relevant for the current situation in the market of cryptocurrency. I think that a lot of investors will be interested in such storage of their investments.
And I will be among these investors. Simply, I would like to understand what discounts I can get at the very beginning of sales.
The team offered a good way to attract early investors by creating a sales structure with bonuses in three stages.
• 15% on investments up to, and including, 530 ETH
• 30% on investments above 530 ETH
• 45% on investments of 1600 ETH or above
Activity: 336

The team offered a good way to attract early investors by creating a sales structure with bonuses in three stages.
Is it a phased offer of bonuses? I don't quite understand their accessibility. I read here that any investor can take part in a crowdsale. Are these bonuses for big investors?
If I understand correctly, then all investors who will purchase up to 530 ETH inclusive can expect a 15% bonus. They can be attributed to small investors. Smiley
Activity: 434

Is it a phased offer of bonuses? I don't quite understand their accessibility. I read here that any investor can take part in a crowdsale. Are these bonuses for big investors?
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
The idea of the project is very relevant for the current situation in the market of cryptocurrency. I think that a lot of investors will be interested in such storage of their investments.
And I will be among these investors. Simply, I would like to understand what discounts I can get at the very beginning of sales.
Activity: 448
Activity: 322
gigzi looks good.  team authority looking great. but still lack of full information I think.
before the start of sales another month. I think only after that we will be able to get all the same more announcements from the developers.
Activity: 280
gigzi looks good.  team authority looking great. but still lack of full information I think.
I found a lot of details in white paper. And the team is very active in explaining its concept. I think that we will soon get exhaustive information.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Activity: 476
The development steps that the project team proposed are very well planned. I think that Gigzi has an excellent strategy to implement its system for application in real life.
Well, this is the most important thing for me. The more useful the project is for the real business area, the greater will be the demand for this coin. While everything looks very worthy.
Partners give me confidence. For the Gigzi system, the reputation of the participants is very important when we talk about working with the Treasury.
Already, the partners are pretty confident about the project. I think in the future, the guys will even be able to get the support of the state.
This is a very serious question. I think that the participation of State structures in the formation of such a system will be possible only after successful launch of all stages.
The development steps that the project team proposed are very well planned. I think that Gigzi has an excellent strategy to implement its system for application in real life.
Well, this is the most important thing for me. The more useful the project is for the real business area, the greater will be the demand for this coin. While everything looks very worthy.
Partners give me confidence. For the Gigzi system, the reputation of the participants is very important when we talk about working with the Treasury.
Already, the partners are pretty confident about the project. I think in the future, the guys will even be able to get the support of the state.
Pages:
Jump to: