Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN][ICO][LCT] LendConnect - Unique lending platform that combines them all!⚡ - page 12. (Read 21624 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
LEND CONNECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCTTTT..!!!! THEY ARE OFFERING 155% PER MONTH AND 1860% ANNUALLY. IF THEY CAN MAKE THAT MUCH THEY CAN TAKE LOAN FROM BANKS @ 12% OR LOWER ANNUALLY AND THEIR PROFIT WILL BE 1848%..BUT IN REALITY THEY HAVE 500K COINS AND TOTAL ARE 3.5 MILLION IN SUPPLY WHEN PRICE WILL GO UP THEY WILL DUMP AND RUN .!!!
  we have a strong community i think you are crying because you miss the train haha we will see in some month... cry like all people how have miss the bit coin train or the bcc train or ether train or ripple train or.......................
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
LEND CONNECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCTTTT..!!!! THEY ARE OFFERING 155% PER MONTH AND 1860% ANNUALLY. IF THEY CAN MAKE THAT MUCH THEY CAN TAKE LOAN FROM BANKS @ 12% OR LOWER ANNUALLY AND THEIR PROFIT WILL BE 1848%..BUT IN REALITY THEY HAVE 500K COINS AND TOTAL ARE 3.5 MILLION IN SUPPLY WHEN PRICE WILL GO UP THEY WILL DUMP AND RUN .!!!
Activity: 82
all i can say its i have buy 1000 lct and now i win more 50 dollard by days and in 1 week i will find my investisment and i will buy another lendconnect for me its the best its easy and fast!! im in davor and bcc but for me lct is the best! thanks you team!  they are serious and work well its a good project! i will be not surprise to see lct in the top 100 after the internal exchange and why not see the same market cap of bcc more 1 billion (in the past)!!
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
Auto-Scam feature added

O thanks for info man.. Auto Scam feature is really great  Grin Still waiting for $500 price for this shit? Or you changed your mind?  Grin
Activity: 73
Auto-reinvestment feature added
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I won't put a penny in one of these scam lending platforms.

Smells like SCAMMMMMMMMM.
Activity: 102
Do I have to invest in getting a partner program commission?
LOL great platform but nobody can withdraw their interst.
What is the reason for payment not working?

Payments out are working fine, I just did my second payment out. 

The devs are working to make everything easier for new people at the moment, and the community is growing.  After the BCC debacle many are very scared of any lending platform, and rightfully so; however LCT is holding it's ground and is one of really only a few that survived the BCC bomb and current BTC bear market.  For those who are willing to play the game, you can win or lose, but I see LCT being a winner for the next 6 months. I  personally allocate only 5-10% max of my portfolio to these high risk/reward platforms, and re-balance appropriately. 
yes ok.
it would be nice if it would change, it's too complicated to do so, a quarter of an ETH, then buy a coin, etc. ... so many changes are high cost, it's hard to recommend
Activity: 199
Merit: 21

Payments out are working fine, I just did my second payment out. 

The devs are working to make everything easier for new people at the moment, and the community is growing.  After the BCC debacle many are very scared of any lending platform, and rightfully so; however LCT is holding it's ground and is one of really only a few that survived the BCC bomb and current BTC bear market.  For those who are willing to play the game, you can win or lose, but I see LCT being a winner for the next 6 months. I  personally allocate only 5-10% max of my portfolio to these high risk/reward platforms, and re-balance appropriately. 
Activity: 199
Merit: 21
Lendconnect is without a doubt the best lending platform there is. They have been very open and responsive from the start and everything has been built from scratch and running smoothly.
The difference with Lendconnect is they have a team other traders trading alongside a trading bot. They also plan to have a trading community to share tips for all lendconnect holders.
Later in the year they are also building an exchange to connect other coins so the this coin has a lot of different uses. We will see this coin at $200 easy.

That is not true, you can easily withdraw your interest and convert to BTC or whatever you want.  I have personally tested this and it was quick and painless.  I withdrew LTC and sold for BTC on Coinexchange.io. 
Activity: 21
I can not belive people still trust lending programs after what happened to BCC....  Uau there is a sucker born every minute...like they say...
In 2018 all annoymous crypto will have difficulties surviving thru the regulators... what do you think will hapen with all the ponzi lending schemes....

My suggestion for the passive income is FIND good POS coin and stake it in the wallet.... do not trust this lending as they are not sustainable with up to 17% of refferals going down I down where....  it is not legit guys...
you can have a good return with POS coins. It will not be huge but at least it will be legit and you will make money on other backs.
Activity: 11
very great project, looking forward to this project a big success in the near future. goodluck dev/team.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Hello everybody. The coin will definitely cost more than $ 100 to fly. On account of this, you can not worry. I do not even doubt it. Therefore, patience and everything will be.
------
Lendconnect is without a doubt the best lending platform there is. They have been very open and responsive from the start and everything has been built from scratch and running smoothly.
The difference with Lendconnect is they have a team other traders trading alongside a trading bot. They also plan to have a trading community to share tips for all lendconnect holders.
Later in the year they are also building an exchange to connect other coins so the this coin has a lot of different uses. We will see this coin at $200 easy.

I believe that this is $1B+ market cap coin and I see $400-$600 price, but yeah $200 is more realistic goal what will be easily done.
Activity: 1

Activity: 73

I believe that this is $1B+ market cap coin and I see $400-$600 price, but yeah $200 is more realistic goal what will be easily done.
Activity: 24
Activity: 364
Almost all lending platforms now has put into bad image due to what happen with Bitconnect! Cool
Activity: 8
You can stake the coin and they also have a referral program that pays you 18% to 17%. Thats crazy high.

According to their website, they are not staking due to lack of supply. The referral program pays 8%.
Activity: 8
So this is a pyramid scheme right?
Pages:
Jump to: