Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN][ICO][LCT] LendConnect - Unique lending platform that combines them all!⚡ - page 13. (Read 21624 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 11
All scam guys, be careful ... you can make a lot of money ... but many will lose them

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
LendConnect team updated dashboard:

- Promotional banners
- Dashboard UI added prices
- Mobile UI fixes
- Fixed text
- Exchange to LCT button

[/quote
you should stop taking us for donkeys. We know you're an active member of this ghost society. We all know that the first will enjoy and that at one time or another everything will fall apart. you say it has nothing to do with bitconnect, davor .... but it's the same and you know it well. I suggest you to stop your little game and really say that you are part of this team of future thieves. I say future thief since you are only at the beginning of the story and in less than 6 months people will come back down to earth. everyone knows it's a ponzi but as long as there are people in search of fortune and desperate by their daily lives you will have an ephemeral success leaving behind people with even more problems.
lendconnect will turn into a groundconnect in a few months and you know it so do not talk about long term success.You are the only one to give news here so take your responsibilities and tell people that the first ones to go back there will gorget themselves and that the last ones will lose everything. And when we do research and we see that more than 75% of the tokens are held by 5 portfolios is that it smells very bad for the futur of this coin.

I am literally not from the team, the only reason why I am updating ANN is that LendConnect themselves are not doing that, I see it as a con. It takes 5 minutes of my day to keep ANN active, I don't have problem with that
Activity: 32

- Promotional banners
- Mobile UI fixes
- Fixed text
- Exchange to LCT button

[/quote
you should stop taking us for donkeys. We know you're an active member of this ghost society. We all know that the first will enjoy and that at one time or another everything will fall apart. you say it has nothing to do with bitconnect, davor .... but it's the same and you know it well. I suggest you to stop your little game and really say that you are part of this team of future thieves. I say future thief since you are only at the beginning of the story and in less than 6 months people will come back down to earth. everyone knows it's a ponzi but as long as there are people in search of fortune and desperate by their daily lives you will have an ephemeral success leaving behind people with even more problems.
lendconnect will turn into a groundconnect in a few months and you know it so do not talk about long term success.You are the only one to give news here so take your responsibilities and tell people that the first ones to go back there will gorget themselves and that the last ones will lose everything. And when we do research and we see that more than 75% of the tokens are held by 5 portfolios is that it smells very bad for the futur of this coin.

- Promotional banners
- Mobile UI fixes
- Fixed text
- Exchange to LCT button
EVERYBODY SELL SELL SELL, BITCONNECT EXITSCAMMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS WRONGGGG!!!!

DONT LISTEN THOSE GUYS ON TELEGRAM, THEY ARE ALL SCAMMERS, SELL NOWWWWW!!!!!!! CONFIRMED!!!

EVERYBODY PRICE IS ALREADY DOWN TO $4, SELL BEFORE IT IS ONLY $0.50!!!! IF BITCONNECT LENDING SYTEM GOT DOWN BY GOVERMENT THEN LENDCONNECT IS GOING TO BE TAKEN DOWN TOO! SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Another great update coming soon Smiley
Automatic re-invest feature will be added in 2 days!

I personally hold till the price is at least $500

Dude.. did your doctors released you from mental asylum ? If yes, they did it too early... Yesterday you were screaming SCAM SCAM SELL SELL and today you are saying GREAT UPDATES COMING SOON and I WILL HOLD TILL THE PRICE IS $500... I strongly recommend you to go back to hospital.

Well, BitConnect went down and I knew that all the people who invest with emotion will sell, I did spread some extra FUD so more people would sell. The thing is, I loved my discounts and I bought 11K more LCT at dip (2 days). Yes, I believe that price is going to be between $400-$600 ($1B+ market cap is not going to be hard for LendConnect). Am I going to spread more fake FUD? My answer is NO, I love to be cunt only one time. Also, whats up with that mental asylum, people who don't use emotion make most money long run, I know my investments (I have done very deep research and asked many questions, I am talking about multiple days of hard research and asking) and I am sure that LendConnect is going to be success. Even if LendConnect is going to crash, it doesn't affect me because I invest money what I can afford to lose, but LendConnect is going to be 100% success.

Btw, LendConnect community reached 4K members, everybody who wants to join: https://t.me/lendconnectofficial
There are announcements: https://t.me/lendconnect
Activity: 120
Merit: 21
Why I opened the white paper shows that the site does not exist, I am skeptical of this project.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
How is this project better than bitconnect?
Activity: 82
Merit: 15
Doesn't LCT get 1 ETZ per 1 ETH tomorrow because of the etherzero fork? That's a decent bump for the
ETH stash they have....
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
I wouldn't waste time for that. Was going to read whitepaper- site doesn't exist. Suspicious. Just telling opinion.
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
EVERYBODY SELL SELL SELL, BITCONNECT EXITSCAMMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS WRONGGGG!!!!

DONT LISTEN THOSE GUYS ON TELEGRAM, THEY ARE ALL SCAMMERS, SELL NOWWWWW!!!!!!! CONFIRMED!!!

EVERYBODY PRICE IS ALREADY DOWN TO $4, SELL BEFORE IT IS ONLY $0.50!!!! IF BITCONNECT LENDING SYTEM GOT DOWN BY GOVERMENT THEN LENDCONNECT IS GOING TO BE TAKEN DOWN TOO! SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Dude.. did your doctors released you from mental asylum ? If yes, they did it too early... Yesterday you were screaming SCAM SCAM SELL SELL and today you are saying GREAT UPDATES COMING SOON and I WILL HOLD TILL THE PRICE IS $500... I strongly recommend you to go back to hospital.
My observation is Bitconnect lasted 1 year and topped recently at 450 circu supply 7.8 million 9.6 max supply
Regalcoin peaked about 60 days in at 90 circu supply 12.8m max supply 16.4
LendConnect just started a few days ago and has less coin supply circu 2.1m max supply 6.5 lower than both of the above, doesn't it have a long way to go? If you do the math the peak could be somewhere 300 to 600 conservatively based n the above

Telegram Announcement: Quick reminder, we promise, we deliver.

October/November 2017
- Landing page release
- Facebook / Twitter / Telegram release
- Whitepaper release
- Roadmap 2017 release

December 2017
- LCT token release
- Smart contract release
- Dashboard v1 PHP release
- ICO page release
- ICO start / end
- External exchanges
- New blockchain developers
- Dashboard v2 release
- Implementation database from v1 to v2

January 2018
- Added 2FA
- Q&A + Community chat
- UI update.
- LendConnect re-branded
- New website
- New logo
- Released lending system
- Improved transactions
- CoinMarketCap listing
- Auto re-invest function added
- New ETH wallet
- 0.005 ETH transaction fee deleted

February 2018
- Launching internal exchange
- Improvements
- New features
- User Feedback
- New idea's
- Top 100 coinmarketcap listing (target)

March 2018
- LendConnect mobile app

- Improvements
- New features
- Meetings
- Giveaways
Activity: 101
Merit: 7
Bitconnect lendconnect ethconnect its all the same if you want us to change our thinking  so try to remove the word connect from the picture  Grin Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
Updates:

- All pending transactions have been canceled.
- You should have received the balance back
- Updated the transaction speed (should be a lot faster now)
- Updated the UI in the dashboard
- Added final date internal exchange (could be launched earlier if it is finished)

DISCLAIMER:

LendConnect have NOTHING in common with BitConnect, BitConnect has been a company that was completely anonymous, was it based in the US, nobody knows? LendConnect is operating from Europe, there is very, very big difference.

Really, lendconnect nothing in common with bitconnect? Just look at the name, you would not know where they get the "inspiration" from.
Lending, affiliate/referral program, passive income, daily interest rates, investment locked for x number of days, own exchange, getting "profits" from trading (bots), marketing to expect x10 - x200 returns. And just because of geographical location - that is already a very very big difference?

And then Staking statement is contradicting: "We don't offer a staking reward." and then "Staking LCT can be very profitable!". What, how?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
So is this now the lending platform that everyone has been looking and waiting for? There are so many projects trying to tackle blockchain-based lending and I don't know of a single one that succeeded. But you say you will with even higher payouts than any other lending platform so far promised. It's weird.
they are super fast when you ask to withdraw your token to send them back to coinechange.
To deposit them it took you a while and to send them back just a few minutes.
Thanks anyway
Activity: 4
how do i withdraw the interest i receive from lendconnect 

how about the automatic withdraw feature?

I have just returned my tokens back to my exchange wallet. we will see how long it's gone take...
My tokens were not in lend program so it should take a few minutes to receive them, but I bet it will take a while.
If, of course, I receive them...
Pages:
Jump to: