Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN][ICO][LCT] LendConnect - Unique lending platform that combines them all!⚡ - page 3. (Read 21624 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Anyone else think we will spike to USD 5 and higher once the IE will be listed at CMC?
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
and we are going back to 50cents..So much selling no buy support...
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Hello All, My name is kingcrypto by meaning of its name. After deligent studying the trend of lending coins and identifying the course of its failure over recent months, my team and i are working on a plan to restore professional lending system back to its feet. we have some of the smartest brains and artificial intelligence and our lending coins and platform or system is structured to restore the broken trust in lending system.
Our intent is to succeed beyond Bitconnect and future competitors.
Our crowd sales will begin any time soon within the month of March and into the month of April. Until our official website is up and running I will be withholding the plans of our lending system.
Further updates will follow soon. If you missed BCC then don't miss the opportunity from kingcryptocoin.

Wow, something to cheer up for the lending community.Here comes Lendtoshi to the rescue.Don't add too much frustration for all who lost money with those lending scams, go away.

Pretty funny comment from that kingcryptolendingcoin guy Cheesy I wonder for how long he has been working on those few lines of text. Very convincing! Cheesy
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
Hello All, My name is kingcrypto by meaning of its name. After deligent studying the trend of lending coins and identifying the course of its failure over recent months, my team and i are working on a plan to restore professional lending system back to its feet. we have some of the smartest brains and artificial intelligence and our lending coins and platform or system is structured to restore the broken trust in lending system.
Our crowd sales will begin any time soon within the month of March and into the month of April. Until our official website is up and running I will be withholding the plans of our lending system.
Further updates will follow soon. If you missed BCC then don't miss the opportunity from kingcryptocoin.

Wow, something to cheer up for the lending community.Here comes Lendtoshi to the rescue.Don't add too much frustration for all who lost money with those lending scams, go away.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Hello All, My name is kingcrypto by meaning of its name.

No dude. Your name is CRYPTO-DICK by meaning of its name!
Activity: 5
relax,this token is the best one there is,we will start see huge move when CMC update take place!!Couple more days!
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just wondering after all those spam threads being thrashed by the mods over the weekend, why this is still in place over here.Maybe there are more few days left for this crap to be thrashed.

Would at least help to prevent a lot of unexperienced traders from losing money on another lending coin. They better hurry up.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
Just wondering after all those spam threads being thrashed by the mods over the weekend, why this is still in place over here.Maybe there are more few days left for this crap to be thrashed.

It is already trashed. All lending platforms are nothing but a SCAM managed and orchestrated by criminals!!!

Yes, I agree.I am waiting for this to go in the trash bin, most of the shills won't find a new place to promote this scam once we see it removed.
Activity: 868
Merit: 278

It is already trashed. All lending platforms are nothing but a SCAM managed and orchestrated by criminals!!!
Activity: 199
Merit: 21
So I screwed up and sent LCT to the internal Eth address that LCT platform devs hold the private key to.  They have the private key, thus enabling them to send ETH from your private ETH addy out.  They therefore have the private key to the associated ERC20 tokens.  However, to move ERC20 tokens, it DOES cost more gas.  They said they would not be able to move the LCT associated with the ETH address on the internal exchange.  Therefore, the LCT that is now stuck and out of circulation.  I suspect they will not authorize the movement of the ERC20 tokens in that address because they WANT you to potentially lose those coins to drive supply down.  I'm not loving the customer support over this one.  Yes it was my mistake, and when you play this lending game, expect the devs to never really help you.   
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Hello everybody. Personally, I think it all depends on the developers. If they have a desire to work with a coin they work. Good luck to all.
--------
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
Activity: 4
hello my email address iis [email protected]                i have a blocked account sabine said it is due to a negative lct balance   what is my lct wallet address so i can send 7 lct i think it is
 0xa0b9ad69a95d18de8ee8fecb1680b518cfa198c514971446c00c62ccdd694a02
Activity: 73
Telegram Annoucment:

"Gongratulations on releasing the first capital releases, you've proven yourself LendConnect"

It is ridiculous that people are excited that we are releasing capital releases, please remember that this is the ONLY way how it should be done! We really hope that the excisting projects take a look at us, and do the same thing.

We are trying to bring the trust, faith, and happiness back in to the platforms, and we think we are doing a great job.

LendConnect is here to stay, thank you for the continued support and love for the project. This is just the beginning
no ppl are just greedy..yeah they always want all for free,well that not how is working,make this token valued high than when cash out you get more,they did great job,very very smart team!!!
Price will go true the roof in no time anyway! I see it over 200$ in 4 months.
Amazing update just now!
LendConnect update March 9th

Dear LendConnect Community,

This past week has been filled with exciting progress including the launch of our Internal Exchange. With your help, we were able to resolve a few bugs and come up with new features to make the exchange and platform better. As we always say, this is still just the beginning of a long journey ahead of us.

Today we will be deploying our biggest update to the Internal Exchange: Dump Prevention Program

The Dump Prevention Program has been created in order to prevent day trading, whale dumping, and more. We have implemented a new sell limit system that will allow you to sell up to 1000 LCT every 12 hours, meaning 2000 LCT every 24 hours. See example below:

2000 LCT per 24hrs ($1.00 per 1 LCT) is = $2,000 per 24 hrs limit.
2000 LCT per 24hrs ($10.00 per 1 LCT) is = $20,000 per 24 hrs limit.
2000 LCT per 24hrs ($50.00 per 1 LCT) is = $100,000 per 24 hrs limit.
2000 LCT per 24hrs ($75.00 per 1 LCT) is = $150,000 per 24 hrs limit.
2000 LCT per 24hrs ($100.00 per 1 LCT) is = $200,000 per 24 hrs limit.

In addition, we are proud to announce a new lending promotion! As of now, you will be able to lend your coins at a valuation of $5! We will keep this price until the value of the coin increases above 5, in which the price will automatically be adjusted.

We still have a lot of new and exciting features coming to the platform which we are sure you are going to enjoy.

LCT Signals
ETH Staking
and one little new surprise we hope to reveal very soon!

The upcoming days are going to be very important for our community so we would appreciate your support. Make sure to check out our YouTube promotion and submit your videos! Please let us know if we can provide you any additional material to help spread the word about LendConnect!

We are here for you. We are here to stay.
As a wise man always says, LCT WORLDWIDE HAPPY CRYPTO FAMILY!

LendConnect Team

This is SCAM promotion because if you wan't withdraw your interest also you should buy LCT = 5$
Example you get 1000$ interest you should buy 200 LCT and change to ETH with 0.002(live price) and you get 0.4 ETH
ETH now is 680$ this is mean your interest is 272 $ infact  yoyr actual interest is 0.25 of interest that they promise.
Maybe Lendconnect  think people are STUPID !!!!!!
LenConnect with a +40% today. See chart

This isn't promotion because if you wan't withdraw your interest also you should buy LCT = 5$
Example you get 1000$ interest you should buy 200 LCT and change to ETH with 0.002(live price) and you get 0.4 ETH
ETH now is 680$ this is mean your interest is 272$   
Maybe Lendconnect  think people are STUPID !!!!!!
Activity: 73
In the upcoming weeks, LCT will be releasing new features and programs on the platform which will be part of v3

- ETH Staking
- LCT Staking
- Internal Exchange with ICO listings
- LCT Signals
- UI Improvements
- More Security Enhancements

Lendconnect have a lot of interesting campaigns and partnerships coming up which will bring new investors to enjoy the services that LCT provides.

Disclaimer:
Before investing in Lendconnect please do your research about BitConnect/Davor and understand the risks, tha
nks.
We decided to take a step back and look at the journey that brought us to where we are and what we have achieved so far.

Read the story here, leave it a clap, follow us, we appreciate it! https://medium.com/@lendconnect.io/the-journey-begins-fbd79e818197
Pages:
Jump to: