Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN][ICO][LCT] LendConnect - Unique lending platform that combines them all!⚡ - page 5. (Read 21624 times)

Activity: 886
Merit: 500
why should i get into lct all i read is that this project is scam?

If you are familiar with the lending platforms and their shady past, you shouldn't be investing in such projects which will end up your investments.I would advise checking this thread often to see where this ends.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Is there any more detailed information about this project?
Everything is mentioned on the website each and everything go nd check it out...
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Is there any more detailed information about this project?
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Yeah Fud is very strong,after BCC and Dav exit,many lost the trust...Lets keep calm with LCT! Patience boyz,patience.
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
why should i get into lct all i read is that this project is scam?
Activity: 17
Looks like another pump & dump..

Like the admin "aaron" on telegram said..

"This pump will last longer than my employment on this coin"

Definitely not pump&dump, do some research before you are going to type wrong information about LCT. 8K community members, just go look at supply...and go to Telegram to see how high the DEMAND is. People slowly start to invest again in lending platforms after BCC and Davor exit. Most active and transparent devs & strong community, this price rise makes total sense, no pump&dump

What you just said that's being called "DENIAL"

................. and the dump has begun............

... and the dump keeps coming....
Activity: 187
This coin should break the chains any time now,looks like the team is on the right direction! About there Github post i do want to see the full page not just the small pic line posted in telegram!   
Activity: 5
Why withdraw from LCT wallet is block? is this mean you don't trust your tocken!!!!! Grin
Activity: 42
Why such negative reactions? I do not know how good the project is, but only time will it show
Activity: 73
Telegram Announcement:

"Our developers have concluded that the internal exchange is bug-free and no manipulation or strange transactions happened!

ETH withdrawal is unlocked again, thank you for your patience."

Haha, all that FUD from weak hands and they were wrong.

Disclaimer:
Before investing in Lendconnect please do your research about BitConnect/Davor and understand the risks
Activity: 44
How long will it take for the price on the internal exchange to be on par with the price on external exchanges?
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
Its early stage, but people dont understand and who understand it will buy it. Mark my words , I will remember after 100$

Yes dude... sure  Grin https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lendconnect/
Activity: 129
Merit: 13
Its early stage, but people dont understand and who understand it will buy it. Mark my words , I will remember after 100$
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
Easy 100$ after launch

In dreams? this project is a scam similar to bitconnect and the result is going to be even worse for whoever falls for this crap.Most of the guys shilling at bag holders who want to dump this shit to another shoulder.

Right. That paid shills will support any scam that is paying out. It is like this : "Hey do you wan´t to vote for satan as president of the world, I give you 50$? Yeah of course, money for free, fuck the world why would I refuse free money?"
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Easy 100$ after launch

In dreams? this project is a scam similar to bitconnect and the result is going to be even worse for whoever falls for this crap.Most of the guys shilling at bag holders who want to dump this shit to another shoulder.
Activity: 129
Merit: 13
Activity: 148
Juggling with Crypto Investments
Is there any telegram or chat where investors can actually talk? Thanks.
Activity: 3
What will happen after internal exchange is launched?
Activity: 73
I really love how already people call this scam because of 5-day delay, I myself didn't like it either but I know that devs are going to deliver it (if you have never joined in the community chat you are never going to understand how transparent and active LCT team is). We got rid of weak hands and thanks for the dip, I was happy to buy discounted coins, LendConnect is very good for Day Traders, I day trade myself and I literally only get profits, I HODL 50% and day trade 50%, Right now I make more with day-trading than just HODLing LCT.
Pages:
Jump to: