Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN][ICO][LCT] LendConnect - Unique lending platform that combines them all!⚡ - page 10. (Read 21624 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Dashboard Update list:
1) Auto-reinvestment turn on and off button with better UI
2) Fill Max button on Convert to LCT
3) Graph on the home page will also display the earned amount in $
4)  Back-end changes
5) Daily withdrawal limit to 500 LCT
6) UI fixes
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
LCT FACK DEV !
alwasy sell coin sell and sell

fack lending !

LCT TEAM Announcement on Telegram:

Internal exchange early preview, a lot of things are still pending: https://imgur.com/a/qF6Me
LendConnect will be the number 1 lending platform in the world. We just have to wait 15 days more and Internal Exchange will be released + huge marketing campaign after IE release.
Activity: 31
is there a way to swap my BCC to LCT... everyone says its a scam but the thought of easy money makes me want to send in all my BTC..
I just wonder, how many clueless idiots are living on this planet. We all knew that bitconnect was a ponzi scam, but greedy idiots still invested millions in thet shit. Yea, and finally they got robbed. Than was the final. Same will happen to all that fucking ponzi platforms including lendconnect. Greediness and stupidity is the main problem of humanity. 

If someone lends me 1000 dollars, and I buy a bunch of alt coins, and the alt coins go up, and I give them back 1100 dollars, and I keep 100 dollars...how is this a scam? Why do you not understand the concept of lending?

Then where has their very profitable "trading bots" gone to? Did their trading bots just suddenly became not profitable anymore? Or it did not exist and they just made it up?

Its either a ponzi or a actual trading bot etc. In a bear market trading bots might be less profitable and therefore the ponzi probably collapsed at bitconnect..

No lending platform have trading BOTs and this is fact, they just work as a Ponzi scheme, you just have to play the game right way, short-term profits but high risk. Learn about lending strategies and invest your profits into another cryptos or stocks.
I just wonder, how many clueless idiots are living on this planet. We all knew that bitconnect was a ponzi scam, but greedy idiots still invested millions in thet shit. Yea, and finally they got robbed. Than was the final. Same will happen to all that fucking ponzi platforms including lendconnect. Greediness and stupidity is the main problem of humanity. 

You literally have no clue how lending strategies work.....I make big profits already and I am happy, just know when to get out and use your lending profits to invest in other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 112
Merit: 12

If someone lends me 1000 dollars, and I buy a bunch of alt coins, and the alt coins go up, and I give them back 1100 dollars, and I keep 100 dollars...how is this a scam? Why do you not understand the concept of lending?

Then where has their very profitable "trading bots" gone to? Did their trading bots just suddenly became not profitable anymore? Or it did not exist and they just made it up?

Its either a ponzi or a actual trading bot etc. In a bear market trading bots might be less profitable and therefore the ponzi probably collapsed at bitconnect..

Well we have CoinsMarkets to thank for this current bear market we are experiencing. Thankyou CoinsMarkets for ruining cryptospace.
Activity: 44

What do you mean their trading bots are gone? I thought people were getting paid interest on this.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.

Activity: 868
Merit: 278
please add in cryptopya and binunce

I don't think this scam is going to be added to these top exchanges.Even this is paying for lending out right now, I don't think this is gonna survive in the long run and users will be robbed of with their money.

yes i know. but we can get big profit from this coin . i buy bitconnect 0.3$ and sell 270$  . bitconnect was scam . and again i buy bitconnect 6$ and sell 65$ .
now that is dead only 7$.
lendconnect is good for get profit. i think lendconnest will raise more 100$ or 200$ after afew month. after strat exchange .
we want big profit . no problem we know this is like bitconnect.thnak you

Why exactly does everyone assume this is like bitconnect? What evidence do you have other than random accusations?
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
lendconnect is good for get profit. i think lendconnest will raise more 100$ or 200$ after afew month. after strat exchange .
yes this is expected, but this is only if the dashboard is not sent because there is USD that invests and the LTC rises in vain
Activity: 256

I don't think this scam is going to be added to these top exchanges.Even this is paying for lending out right now, I don't think this is gonna survive in the long run and users will be robbed of with their money.

yes i know. but we can get big profit from this coin . i buy bitconnect 0.3$ and sell 270$  . bitconnect was scam . and again i buy bitconnect 6$ and sell 65$ .
now that is dead only 7$.
we want big profit . no problem we know this is like bitconnect.thnak you
Activity: 256
lendc will rise to more 100$ easely
Activity: 887
Merit: 500

Ok so like, why the fuck does CoinExchange.io charge me a fee of 1 LCT to transfer out of the website...That's litterally a 10 dollar fee.

Why cannot I just buy LCT from the website?

Also, I almost dodged a bullet today, I sent LCT without knowing I needed to send 0.005 ETH first... It was not clear on your website that I would almost lose my money...Please disable all LCT deposits if the ETH balance is zero, and/or put something in red font saying that you will LOSE your funds if you do not put in ETH first! Because the message was unclear!

Lendconnect will have their internal exchange ready in two weeks. Furthermore, the order wherein you send LCT and Eth to the address does not really matter. Sending LCT first before Eth doesnt void your coins..

Ok cool, in that case i will edit my post, make it less hostile sounding.
Activity: 44
Ok so like, why the fuck does CoinExchange.io charge me a fee of 1 LCT to transfer out of the website...That's litterally a 10 dollar fee.

Why cannot I just buy LCT from the website?

Also, I almost dodged a bullet today, I sent LCT without knowing I needed to send 0.005 ETH first... It was not clear on your website that I would almost lose my money...Please disable all LCT deposits if the ETH balance is zero, and/or put something in red font saying that you will LOSE your funds if you do not put in ETH first! Because the message was unclear!

Lendconnect will have their internal exchange ready in two weeks. Furthermore, the order wherein you send LCT and Eth to the address does not really matter. Sending LCT first before Eth doesnt void your coins..
Pages:
Jump to: