Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN][ICO][LCT] LendConnect - Unique lending platform that combines them all!⚡ - page 7. (Read 21624 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
i can't wait for the internal exchange release, i hope the price will skyrocket because the team is doing a really great job adding always new features and they are creating a great community
I have a fear that price might dip in the initial days of the internal exchange as all the tokens which are held up in the exchange will be dumped, unless they come up with a good promotion on 27th.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
i can't wait for the internal exchange release, i hope the price will skyrocket because the team is doing a really great job adding always new features and they are creating a great community
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
One big reason why I trust this platform little bit more is that this coin literally went from $40 to $0.70 cents and still they didn't exit scam, they had so many great opportunities just for exit. All they did was quite opposite, they were more active and helpful, they started to release more improvements and fixing bugs. LCT has been through very hard times and guess what? They are still up and running. BitConnect, LOOPX, Davor went down and LCT is still surviving and community is growing daily. 25th is a very very big day for the lending community if they exit, everything is over but at this point of time I really believe that they are not going to do that but high risk is there.

*Lendconnect Team Announcement On telegram*

"Quick reminder, I hope we all know that the LendConnect project isn't started yet, all those months were just pre-work. The project will officially launch on 25 February and by that day, we can say, LendConnect has been started!

Thank you for the great support!"
LendConnect going to be boom again, it is rebranding, LCT can exchange at Coinexchange.
Good luck and best regards,

Okane Satoshi

If 25th February will be success, then yes, there is going to be big "BOOM"
Wait.. so there are still people retarded enough to think Bitconnect wasn't a scam so they invest in a copy-paste Ponzi with the same exact scam model?

You guys are morons.

Well, I am in the community chat and those devs are active af, the community is so strong. I can see why people are trusting this coin. I am sure that everybody understands that this is Ponzi and they are going to exit scam at one point in time. People are just taking HUGE risks, get in early and leave early. 25th will be the most important day for LCT, if they exit scam then lending can be over because LendConnect is the biggest lending platform right now. If they do not exit scam at 25th, then I can see price about $15-$25 (it can go a lot bigger than that because we saw $40 previously)
Activity: 25
LendConnect going to be boom again, it is rebranding, LCT can exchange at Coinexchange.

Okane Satoshi

Damn pathetic to see a Hero member shilling an obvious scam like this. You must be one broke ass pathetic fuck.
Activity: 25
Wait.. so there are still people retarded enough to think Bitconnect wasn't a scam so they invest in a copy-paste Ponzi with the same exact scam model?

You guys are morons.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

Okane Satoshi
Activity: 48
Lendconnect website look like Davor  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I am still trading LCT, as long as the community is growing I think they are not going to exit scam, this is how ponzis work. If they are not going to exit at 25th then I am going to invest some money again and HODL 2-3 months (if they don't exit at 25th, after that, I give max 3 months for this coin) but I am never going to lend Cheesy
I think that this ANN doesn't make any difference, just look how fast LCT community is growing in Telegram, noone probably doesn't give a fuck about ANN Cheesy
Activity: 139
the devs are not hyping a thing.

so many people have been watching for this release so naturally everyone is buying back in.

not to mention, bitcoins massive decline has killed the price of many coins.

dont spread fud

Devs are literally giving away 1ETH to people who are just retweeting their tweets, this literally says everything...THEY ARE HYPING UP FOR 25th EXIT SCAM! Good thing is that CoinExchange didn't agree to delist them from their exchange, haha, now they can't scam so many people.

Who would pay 1 ETH for illiterate noobs to just perform a tweet, looks to me like the dev is creating multiple accounts and doing this shit show? and what shit are we gonna see on 25th of this month? didn't check this thread for a few days.

SCAMCONNECT    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

so many people have been watching for this release so naturally everyone is buying back in.

dont spread fud

Devs are literally giving away 1ETH to people who are just retweeting their tweets, this literally says everything...THEY ARE HYPING UP FOR 25th EXIT SCAM! Good thing is that CoinExchange didn't agree to delist them from their exchange, haha, now they can't scam so many people.

Who would pay 1 ETH for illiterate noobs to just perform a tweet, looks to me like the dev is creating multiple accounts and doing this shit show? and what shit are we gonna see on 25th of this month? didn't check this thread for a few days.
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
We get huge profit  Grin

What huge profit? can you show me who all earned a huge profit with this scam? I doubt some of them are related to the bitconnect Ponzi scam and try to get a profit here too.
Activity: 123

dont spread fud
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Activity: 82
the team is very active. soon the internal exchange :25 february! the internal exchange will be list on cmc coinmarket cap and new token,coin or ico will can be list on the internal exchange ! and after the internal exchange the team will do a huge marketing! we will win trust in  this project
Activity: 102
The LendConnect dashboard is available again!

- Live price feature is working
- Implemented new ETH wallet
- Implemented new LCT wallet
- UI changes

There have been made a lot of big changes on the background for the internal exchange and everything is going great and we are getting close to the final results!
 Undecided
Activity: 44
Alarms ON, Lendconnect web page now is down... first they came with an excuse of updating their database to remove a 0.005 ETH fees to lend the tokens.... if in 48 hours they dont come up, start looking for another investment.

However here you can hire a team of well known lawyer who hunt down this kind of ponzi scheme scamers and recover the loses: https://www.investorclaims.com/Library/High-Yield-Investment-Programs-HYIPs-How-to-Avoi.aspx

Up until now the team always delivered. No need to worry unless the site is not back up tomorrow COB.
Pages:
Jump to: