Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN][ICO][LCT] LendConnect - Unique lending platform that combines them all!⚡ - page 6. (Read 21624 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Sell sell sell!
So I can buy a lot of LCT.. Smiley Wink

Yea.. Buy a lot of that shit, hold it for a while and then put all of that shitcoins up your scammy ass you fucking idiot.

Yea.. I have already bought at the lowest price and I am already winning!
Until now you've only got it in your ass! Gay, and unlucky SmileySmileySmiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Hello everybody. Perhaps these efforts are not just and they really want only the best for a coin. Therefore, we wish them success. Good luck to all.
--------
Hey community members congrats on being listed at CoinExchange... what is the current circulating supply of this token anybody?
And also the trading volume seems to be good so anybody submitted request to CoinMarketCap?

The last ICO round was cancelled.  Hopefully the coins were burned.
the ICO before that had a significant amount of unsold coins.  So if they actually did listen to us and burned all unsold coins, the Total circulating supply would be around 5 million out of the total 6.5 million created.

I have heard they actually DID burn the extra tokens. 
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
Sell sell sell!

Yea.. Buy a lot of that shit, hold it for a while and then put all of that shitcoins up your scammy ass you fucking idiot.
Activity: 56
Sell sell sell!
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Well why this delay was just announced last second ??
Way to go LCT...
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
Hahahaha scammer  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Dear community,

First and foremost, I want to thank each and every one of you personally for your support and the trust you have given me and the team behind LendConnect. The hype that we see every single day from every social platform, Telegram, Twitter and Facebook, is unreal. This gives us more and more motivation to provide you the most stable and secure platform.

Unfortunately, during the deployment of the internal exchange, we came across a few unexpected critical bugs that could compromise our stability.

A list of problems encountered include:

1. Graph population with dates

2. live updates fix for highest and lowest price ask

3. Validation or impact on other functionality, lending and wallets

4. Trade history

We are sharing this to be transparent and show you our progress. With that being said, the internal exchange must be delayed by an additional 5 days, until March 2. We believe this will give us enough time to ensure that the problems above are solved in the best way possible.

This delay is in the best interest of the community and our investors.

Again, the team and myself personally thank you for the continued support and we are here to deliver the best. We are here to stay, and this is just the beginning of what is planned to come.
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Looks like another pump & dump..

Like the admin "aaron" on telegram said..

"This pump will last longer than my employment on this coin"

Definitely not pump&dump, do some research before you are going to type wrong information about LCT. 8K community members, just go look at supply...and go to Telegram to see how high the DEMAND is. People slowly start to invest again in lending platforms after BCC and Davor exit. Most active and transparent devs & strong community, this price rise makes total sense, no pump&dump

All those things that you claim to be positive signals indicating trustworthiness existed for Bitconnect as well.
Activity: 17

Definitely not pump&dump, do some research before you are going to type wrong information about LCT. 8K community members, just go look at supply...and go to Telegram to see how high the DEMAND is. People slowly start to invest again in lending platforms after BCC and Davor exit. Most active and transparent devs & strong community, this price rise makes total sense, no pump&dump

What you just said that's being called "DENIAL"

................. and the dump has begun............
Activity: 73

Looks like LCT price minimum 50$ in next 24 hours

This just sounds so unrealistic...
Activity: 17

Activity: 24
Looks like LCT price minimum 50$ in next 24 hours
Activity: 122
Merit: 6
Dream. Fulfil. Repeat.
Bring Carlos Matos on board.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Looks more like we are going to hit 100$ by the end of the month! Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Just think people, this coin supply is so low, now think, people start to lend more and more or people who are scared of lending just start HODLing this coin, just imagine how low  supply goes and there will be HUGE demand. Number 1 lending platform, most active devs and strongest community I have ever seen. Devs are always delivering their promises.

Quote from one of the community members on Telegram:

"Just to share my experience: I had an issue when I transferred ETH from CE to LendConnect in preparation for ICE. After not receiving my coins once CE had a “completed” status, I opened a ticket with LendConnect. I was notified via email that they acknowledged the issue. Shortly afterwards, my issue was resolved.

I was involved in the original lending platform and they had no such process to address issues. LendConnect, is by far, the most solid lending platform to hit the crypto universe. I pray that they will continue to empower the common individuals while fighting off those entities who do not wish to have individuals enrich themselves."

People I remind you once more, just think about that SUPPLY and DEMAND, just think. In my opinion, prices can go very high and I don't want to say my prediction because it would sound unrealistic and stupid right now.

I thought that LCT will exit scam at 25th, I really don't believe it now, I really don't
Activity: 66
Well, I am in the community chat and those devs are active af, the community is so strong. I can see why people are trusting this coin. I am sure that everybody understands that this is Ponzi and they are going to exit scam at one point in time. People are just taking HUGE risks, get in early and leave early. 25th will be the most important day for LCT, if they exit scam then lending can be over because LendConnect is the biggest lending platform right now. If they do not exit scam at 25th, then I can see price about $15-$25 (it can go a lot bigger than that because we saw $40 previously)

exactly the upside is huge.if you invested $1000 @$.70 and it goes back to $40 you made amost come up.60 racks of $1000? without lending shit.thats a comeup.

https://dashboard.lendconnect.io/ref/panamaworldwide
Activity: 129
Merit: 13

Community is growing , market cap is low , ATH is x10 but of course risk is high. You can lose 100% or win more than 1000% easy.
Activity: 6
QatarCoin new analog hextra,hbc,davorcoin etc! ico live 1-round price 0.1$. tommorow 2-round price 0.2$
https://qatarcoin.co/hameleonprox2
it`s fast x5-x10 coin from Qatar
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
Who is aware of why the price jumps were ordinary pampas or on what kind of news the coins vorasla in price? At what that that is sharp so.
Pages:
Jump to: