Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN][ICO][LCT] LendConnect - Unique lending platform that combines them all!⚡ - page 8. (Read 21624 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 100
O2-Protocol.com Carbon Offset DeFi
Alarms ON, Lendconnect web page now is down... first they came with an excuse of updating their database to remove a 0.005 ETH fees to lend the tokens.... if in 48 hours they dont come up, start looking for another investment.

However here you can hire a team of well known lawyer who hunt down this kind of ponzi scheme scamers and recover the loses: https://www.investorclaims.com/Library/High-Yield-Investment-Programs-HYIPs-How-to-Avoi.aspx
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Hello everybody. Yes, all right, the internal exchange will open on the 25th. Let's hope that the coin's exchange rate will be stable when the domestic exchange opens. Good luck to all.
-----------
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
How can anyone fall for this ponzi sheeeit, Davor, BCC, HBC.

Message from them on their site:

"Dear community,

We have important news: unfortunately the release for the internal exchange is slightly delayed. The good news is that the internal exchange v1 and v2 will be combined into one release on the 25th of February."

My guess is, there will never be a release of the internal exchange, their exit is about to happen and they want to take as much as they can right now. I'm not invested in this but just wanted to let you know.

Is there any legit crypto lending programs out there, naah.

Falcon is pretty legit. https://dashboard.falconcoin.co/referral/CryptoDistortion

They've never disabled their withdrawals, and they refuse to manipulate price....which is why the coin hasn't risen in value yet.
Hello everybody. While it is difficult to speak. I hope of course that it will not be so. Hope dies last. We will observe what will happen next. Good luck to all.
----------

"Dear community,

We have important news: unfortunately the release for the internal exchange is slightly delayed. The good news is that the internal exchange v1 and v2 will be combined into one release on the 25th of February."

My guess is, there will never be a release of the internal exchange, their exit is about to happen and they want to take as much as they can right now. I'm not invested in this but just wanted to let you know.

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

"Dear community,

Now there is such a picture that all credit coins simply go down in price. Therefore, each decides for himself whether to buy coins or not. The risk is always there.
Activity: 113
At such a cheap price, surely this is a NO BRAINER investment...... that is if you "GOT NO BRAIN" then Invest, buy on the dip, then hodl a long long long long time....

I say 1000% invest right now..... and you WONT thank me later.

Only invest what you are definitely prepared to loose.
Activity: 31
How many developers are on the team?
Hello everybody. Totally agree with you. Negative is not needed by anyone. The coin is excellent. So do not panic. More positive. I wish everyone good luck.
----------
WARNING !!
This Coin is scammer.
Dont buy Lending coin !

It would be really helpful if you include evidence to your post so people coming along here can instantly verify your claim.
Activity: 44
WARNING !!
This Coin is scammer.
Dont buy Lending coin !

It is a ponzi, who cares. As long as new people enter nobody loses xD
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
WARNING !!
This Coin is scammer.
Dont buy Lending coin !

It would be really helpful if you include evidence to your post so people coming along here can instantly verify your claim.
Activity: 4
Got rid of my all coins and total $121k profits (including other altcoins investments from my LCT profits) I am happy, fck this project, I never thought that they would go that far.Time to look for new lending platform Cheesy Btw people, those devs can't even speak English, they also failed their project system. This is not even fake FUD.
ohhhhh!!! lct a fuck project!!!! haha😂😂😂 . i think you have not do profit.... but its good to lie! nobody said a so big profit you can be hack man.....  and in my opinion don’t buy lending crypto.... look bcc, davor, lct and other....

you can make lot of monnay buying these coins why not ? its not worst than thousand of trash ico or shitcoin

im not using their shit scam lending i just trade in coinexchange and making lot of monnay buying at 3d sell at 40d buying the fud after bitconnect exit scam and sell at 20d ect

lendconnect trash af like all ponzi lending plateform but you can make lot of monnay and the counter its not for their exchange it the exit scam counter lmfao
Activity: 196
If LCT is no longer connected to any exchanges, how exactly do we cash out?

The real question is : How they will cash out. With this strategy, they just want to have a control of all the coins and after they will disappear  with all your money.
Don't trust promises and even more when you have no way to find them after they will decide to screw people.
In this kind of scam, the first ones will be served first and for the others, you will have enough satoshi to buy you some tissues to dry your tears.
Again, Santa close does not exist.

I think, as with every project, you need to get a good idea of the site and white paper, in order not to fall into the scam, in essence, everything depends on us.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Hi!Can I ask you if any partnerships have concluded already?
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Looks like you guys didn't really do yourself a favor by giving you a name similar to Bitconnect. Let's hope you'll do it right Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
If LCT is no longer connected to any exchanges, how exactly do we cash out?

The real question is : How they will cash out. With this strategy, they just want to have a control of all the coins and after they will disappear  with all your money.
Don't trust promises and even more when you have no way to find them after they will decide to screw people.
In this kind of scam, the first ones will be served first and for the others, you will have enough satoshi to buy you some tissues to dry your tears.
Again, Santa close does not exist.

Oh I still have faith in LendConnect. I just realized, that on Feb they are going to allow you to trade LCT for ETH on their own exchange. I am fine with this. I already bought into LendConnect and put $100 worth of a contract. If I make any money from this contract, I will buy more. But if I make no money off this contract, it is a scam.
Activity: 73
What a surprise they want all the volume on THEIR exchange.... Roll Eyes

we will see how long this one last

I literally hate LendConnect for doing that, they are destroying their community
Pages:
Jump to: