Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN][ICO][LCT] LendConnect - Unique lending platform that combines them all!⚡ - page 9. (Read 21624 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
If LCT is no longer connected to any exchanges, how exactly do we cash out?

The real question is : How they will cash out. With this strategy, they just want to have a control of all the coins and after they will disappear  with all your money.
Don't trust promises and even more when you have no way to find them after they will decide to screw people.
In this kind of scam, the first ones will be served first and for the others, you will have enough satoshi to buy you some tissues to dry your tears.
Again, Santa close does not exist.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
What a surprise they want all the volume on THEIR exchange.... Roll Eyes

we will see how long this one last
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
If LCT is no longer connected to any exchanges, how exactly do we cash out?
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
When the LTC ends coinexchange ?
Activity: 95
COİNEXCHANGE  THIEF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 73
Telegram Announcements by LCT team:

This week:

Why should we de-list from any external exchange at the moment and only use our internal exchange for now?

- All the volume will be on 1 place.
- Big sell orders won't affect the market that much. (All buyers and sellers on 1 place)
- We build an internal exchange from scratch, we want people to use it.
- Deposit fee will be gone.
- Exchange to LCT fee will be gone.

I would not be a fan of delisting from other exchanges. Easier access to the tokens will lead to a more stable / higher price imo.

I don't like that too, its also easier for them to exit scam
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
I have to say that LCT has been weathering the storm like a champ.  Everything is working great, and the price is stable at the 5$ mark, which is great in the bear market especially post BCC meltdown.  I really have to commend the LCT team; the communication of first rate and the community is growing.  
you can dream with this ponzi scheme crypto but all people know that lct will dead soon.... don’t invest in this scam coin and if you see trade on coinexchange there are too much big bag who play with the price.... buy and cry when you will lost your money...

Another newbie who don't understand anything about lending strategies and lost his money, so funny to read those comments Cheesy Cheesy Crypto is not for you, you are that type of guy who was probably panic selling bitcoin too, hahaha
sorry for you but i have sold with profit... and sorry for you if its a scam ponzi scheme project go on google if you don’t understand « ponzi scheme » but you can dream haha its good to dream...

You literally just proved that you don't understand anything about lending strategies.Btw if you got your small profits, why you still there?You just here to tell people that this is Ponzi scheme? Oooo wowwwwww, literally no one didn't know that, what a surprise, as I told before you don't understand how lending strategies work.
its new investor who paid loans... no buy no loans... and the pyramide will dead but you can dream its good to dream....

That's the scheme that will happen and it's right there in human life, so no wonder if they will borrow one another.
Activity: 44

This week:

Why should we de-list from any external exchange at the moment and only use our internal exchange for now?

- Big sell orders won't affect the market that much. (All buyers and sellers on 1 place)

I would not be a fan of delisting from other exchanges. Easier access to the tokens will lead to a more stable / higher price imo.

This week:

- The ticket system is built, will be deployed on Monday.
- Withdraw issue (for some users) will be fixed Wednesday
- Making a new contract issue solved today
- Development of the internal exchange

I have to say that LCT has been weathering the storm like a champ.  Everything is working great, and the price is stable at the 5$ mark, which is great in the bear market especially post BCC meltdown.  I really have to commend the LCT team; the communication of first rate and the community is growing.  
you can dream with this ponzi scheme crypto but all people know that lct will dead soon.... don’t invest in this scam coin and if you see trade on coinexchange there are too much big bag who play with the price.... buy and cry when you will lost your money...

Another newbie who don't understand anything about lending strategies and lost his money, so funny to read those comments Cheesy Cheesy Crypto is not for you, you are that type of guy who was probably panic selling bitcoin too, hahaha
sorry for you but i have sold with profit... and sorry for you if its a scam ponzi scheme project go on google if you don’t understand « ponzi scheme » but you can dream haha its good to dream...

You literally just proved that you don't understand anything about lending strategies.Btw if you got your small profits, why you still there?You just here to tell people that this is Ponzi scheme? Oooo wowwwwww, literally no one didn't know that, what a surprise, as I told before you don't understand how lending strategies work.
its new investor who paid loans... no buy no loans... and the pyramide will dead but you can dream its good to dream....

am I talking to a wall? Cheesy I literally explained that I understand what ponzi scheme is and that's how lending platforms work, no surprise. You just need to understand lending strategies and invest into other cryptocurrencies which makes you profit again and so on. I have invested $42K into LCT and I am already $106Kp (combined with my other altcoin investments from LCT profits).

I have to say that LCT has been weathering the storm like a champ.  Everything is working great, and the price is stable at the 5$ mark, which is great in the bear market especially post BCC meltdown.  I really have to commend the LCT team; the communication of first rate and the community is growing. 

Activity: 199
Merit: 21
I have to say that LCT has been weathering the storm like a champ.  Everything is working great, and the price is stable at the 5$ mark, which is great in the bear market especially post BCC meltdown.  I really have to commend the LCT team; the communication of first rate and the community is growing. 

Well I can not cry, I am playing with the house's money.  My cost average price is less than 2$.   Very glad I did not sell into the FUD.   
Activity: 199
Merit: 21
Telegram Announcement by LCT team:

"14 February 2018 will be the launch of our internal exchange. The LendConnect platform is coded from scratch, and we can say the MOST secure platform that will be around. LendConnect is an Ethereum based project, (ERC20 TOKEN) so at the launch of our internal exchange you can buy LCT tokens on our dashboard with ETHEREUM. We trust in Ethereum, and we believe that ethereum will become #1.

[POSSIBLE]
Once we launched our internal exchange it may be possible that we de-list ourself from CoinExchange and any other external exchange. We have such a small amount of LCT available, that it would be better to have all the volume on 1 place, and that will be our internal exchange.

What can I do to prepare myself for any upcoming changes?

-Don't keep your LCT tokens on CoinExchange.
-You can store your LCT safe on i.e. myetherwallet.com.
-You can store your LCT on the dashboard.

—----------------
Remember:
LendConnect is coded from scratch and will become the biggest outstanding platform around.
https://lendconnect.io
https://dashboard.lendconnect.io"
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
LendConnect just dethroned bitconnect as "The #1 Lending Platform in the world". So it does say in it's website.

Their trading team are the 'trading bots'?
Lendconeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect
is a scam just like bitconeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect

Guys, LendConnect just got exposed by this guy, WHAT I AM GONNA DOO? Hint: Hold till price is $100+
Activity: 366
Merit: 261
Lendconeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect
is a scam just like bitconeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect
Site is back from maintenance folks  Grin
Dashboard Update list:
1) Auto-reinvestment turn on and off button with better UI
2) Fill Max button on Convert to LCT
3) Graph on the home page will also display the earned amount in $
4)  Back-end changes
5) Daily withdrawal limit to 500 LCT
6) UI fixes

1) Auto-reinvestment turn on and off button with better UI
I do not understand why you can not choose 0% ? if I do not want to roll back?
Pages:
Jump to: