Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][MRP] MONEY REBEL PLATFORM links fiat & crypto in one REBELlious app - page 19. (Read 10276 times)

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
I am actually quite shocked that this topic is not receiving more attention than it is. With being partnered with quantum I would have assumed alot more interest. Maybe there are so many Shit ICOs and airdrops going on, it's hard for a legit project to get any attention.

I agree but we know by now the ICO pump scams get the most attention , legit projects must work harder so we must work harder.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Also i must to say good job for whitepaper, very profesional.
Is it MR platform already finished or is still in development phase? I am curious i would like to try if there any demo

No there is no demo of new app yet.

I hope the dev will released a demo it would be great if we can test it and try if it works out fine since this platform is very useful for us who are in crypto and I think this will start to attract people that are not into crypto and want to use their mobile phones for their banking transactions.

As soon as new app will be avaliable we'll go public, but unfortunately not in the preico/ico pahase. Development of new platform will begin as soon as first miestone will be hit.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
this is an interesting ico, and this we can use as a more practical transaction tool in the future, if possible this project requires a campaign on youtube social media please contact pm
I hope this project can last long
thank you
Activity: 2842
Merit: 578
the total supply is very much, it seems to be an interesting long-term project to follow, the price is also very good, I want to see the progress of this thread, hopefully this project can grow well

It is that much but look on those alt coins that much supply like ETH. What's good about money rebel platform is it does have it's own platform and mobile app. Other projects doesn't have this feature and you don't have to think what will be the road map of MRP since it has it's usage so you have to expect that in the future it will rock the coin market cap.
I actually like the idea of this mobile platform for finance services. It'll be easier for customers to ask for advices thus transacting would be easier as well. It is an innovative design and I think would be productive because most people now are using their mobile phones as a one stop shop, almost paying anything using their mobile phones so I'm pretty sure this project would work out fine once ICO ends.

Thank you.
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
Is it MR platform already finished or is still in development phase? I am curious i would like to try if there any demo

I hope the dev will released a demo it would be great if we can test it and try if it works out fine since this platform is very useful for us who are in crypto and I think this will start to attract people that are not into crypto and want to use their mobile phones for their banking transactions.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I actually like the idea of this mobile platform for finance services. It'll be easier for customers to ask for advices thus transacting would be easier as well. It is an innovative design and I think would be productive because most people now are using their mobile phones as a one stop shop, almost paying anything using their mobile phones so I'm pretty sure this project would work out fine once ICO ends.
When will pre sale end, when will main ICO end? Thanks

Presale ends 8.11. ico ends 28.11.
I am curious i would like to try if there any demo
Yes, at least a video walk through will be helping better to understand the features we are going to get with this platform. Hope devs will be getting us one asap.

I guess the first product milestone should be focusing on this so that more investors will be convinced to contribute.

We are working on explainer videos. We will announce them as soon as they arrive.
Activity: 84
When will pre sale end, when will main ICO end? Thanks

You did mention in your whitepaper that currently few investors have tried your program and your first client made like 11% profit my question is when your full app get's released will it be regulated or will you provide any sort of securities because money will be used.
Plus you claim to help us manage our funds what are your fees and as a token holder what benefits will we actually get. Lastly why do you require 40% of the total supply you are already raising funds i feel it should be reduced to 20% rather than 40%.

You are reffering to our crypto arbitage. Since arbitrage is just exchangin currencies, there is no need for regulation if we do it in name of our company. And then with profits we will buy back tokens.

Manage means many things, if you are reffering to portfolio management, there will be fees depends of the package selected. As a token holder you get free acount, free transactions, depends on goal reached, free mobile bank, buybacks from 25% of company profits so gain in value. And yes we know this is not pump and dump project.

"Lastly why do you require 40% of the total supply you are already raising funds i feel it should be reduced to 20% rather than 40%." Sorry I don't understand this question, what 40% are you reffering to?
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I am curious i would like to try if there any demo
Yes, at least a video walk through will be helping better to understand the features we are going to get with this platform. Hope devs will be getting us one asap.

I guess the first product milestone should be focusing on this so that more investors will be convinced to contribute.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
You did mention in your whitepaper that currently few investors have tried your program and your first client made like 11% profit my question is when your full app get's released will it be regulated or will you provide any sort of securities because money will be used.
Plus you claim to help us manage our funds what are your fees and as a token holder what benefits will we actually get. Lastly why do you require 40% of the total supply you are already raising funds i feel it should be reduced to 20% rather than 40%.

Hello! Tell me, is there a bounty campaign in this project?

Hello, yes we have bounty campaign, please send me PM.
Activity: 644

Hello! Tell me, is there a bounty campaign in this project?
Project does have some great buzz in ICO market but I have few questions about project.
Your project is nice and seems like a horse of long race but I'm afraid I don't find the relevance of MRP tokens much in it. After having a quick look over, it seems to me a nice project lead by blockchain financial experts but how are you going to give tokens utility? I think tokens will become subject to market movements more than being integral part of project.
Also. it would be nice to see Pre-ICO progress in public. It enhances confidence of public in project if the stats are publicized.

Thank you for your great observations. Tokens main utility will be usage as payment currency in our apps, besides that we will do regular buyback with arbitrage profit. On top of that it will be tradable on exchanges supported by Quantum project marketing making techniques.

Thanks for answer. By the way, is there any pre-hand strategy for buyback? Like 5% of units sold or anything like that? Any time period?
Nice to hear partnership with Quantum project on marketing front. Quantum itself is successful project. Hope success for you too.

25% of yearly company profits will go to buyback. As of timefame it will be determined later.

Congratulations on your whitepaper. I must say it's one of best whitpapers I've read. It's very thorough cowering just about anything an investor would like to know, it contains almost everything a whitepaper should but still it's not too long. It's well structured and quite easy to understand text, but still written in enough professional manner reader can't doubt it's a serious project. But as many other posters I also missed the explanation of the actual use of MRP token on the platform.

I'd like to know if MRP token will be used as exclusive mean of payment for using services of your apps, or will payments by other means be possible too?

Otherwise this seems to be a very good project for long term investors. But those looking for quick flip and profit won't be interested in it. Because there's no hype around it. Only 3 pages on this forum. And your website has very low traffic according to statistics from Similarweb. Such great project would deserve much more hype, but it seems not many people have heard of it.

Thank you for your input, after this kind of praise our whitepaper team will now grow some hair back Smiley

Yes MPR token will be exclusive mean of payment in our platform.

Token economics:
Will be tradable on exchanges.
Will be used as payment currency in our apps.
Regular buyback with arbitrage profit.
Activity: 504
I think is very good prospect for the future, good luck team
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Project does have some great buzz in ICO market but I have few questions about project.
Your project is nice and seems like a horse of long race but I'm afraid I don't find the relevance of MRP tokens much in it. After having a quick look over, it seems to me a nice project lead by blockchain financial experts but how are you going to give tokens utility? I think tokens will become subject to market movements more than being integral part of project.
Also. it would be nice to see Pre-ICO progress in public. It enhances confidence of public in project if the stats are publicized.

Thank you for your great observations. Tokens main utility will be usage as payment currency in our apps, besides that we will do regular buyback with arbitrage profit. On top of that it will be tradable on exchanges supported by Quantum project marketing making techniques.

Thanks for answer. By the way, is there any pre-hand strategy for buyback? Like 5% of units sold or anything like that? Any time period?
Nice to hear partnership with Quantum project on marketing front. Quantum itself is successful project. Hope success for you too.

25% of yearly company profits will go to buyback. As of timefame it will be determined later.

Congratulations on your whitepaper. I must say it's one of best whitpapers I've read. It's very thorough cowering just about anything an investor would like to know, it contains almost everything a whitepaper should but still it's not too long. It's well structured and quite easy to understand text, but still written in enough professional manner reader can't doubt it's a serious project. But as many other posters I also missed the explanation of the actual use of MRP token on the platform.

I'd like to know if MRP token will be used as exclusive mean of payment for using services of your apps, or will payments by other means be possible too?

Otherwise this seems to be a very good project for long term investors. But those looking for quick flip and profit won't be interested in it. Because there's no hype around it. Only 3 pages on this forum. And your website has very low traffic according to statistics from Similarweb. Such great project would deserve much more hype, but it seems not many people have heard of it.
Pages:
Jump to: