Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔴🌐PROCUREAN🌐🔴Decentralized Global Trade Network [official thread] - page 19. (Read 1446 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
The trust rank is trully important for any business! Of course there will be a huge demand on it.
Activity: 178
great video! Waiting for more of them Cheesy
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
I strongly believe that businesses should have more selections when it comes to creating a fresh partnership.
Activity: 166
You're primarily focusing on small business, that's great. It brings social values as well as economic. There used to be a lot more private family businesses in EU. Now many of them are fading away for many reasons. Perhaps with costs optimization and the trust rate solution thay will thrive again.
Activity: 56
Do you provide the airdrop campaign only for the bounty? I cannot find the other campaign types. Do you have a plan to provide another bounty such as signature, YouTube, blog, or social media later on? I think they are needed to maximize the bounty campaign. Bring more people to join PROCUREAN project.     

Can't agree more. You definitely need Youtube videos and other staff from influencers.
As I see, companies from any industries can join the network?
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
Activity: 195
Merit: 11
Wow, you have a big Telegram community, even though the token sale will start in a couple of months. Very promissing!

Even with the 2k community there is a huge growth potential. I think they can grow up to 10k or more by the ICO start!
Activity: 222
What conferences you've visited lately?
Activity: 142
Any restrictions for US citizens?
Activity: 124
Intrigued to see the development. Procurean really is special, at least because it's based on working company, Gepom.
Activity: 60
I joined the airdrop, waiting for the PAN tokens!

When you distribute the tokens?
Activity: 109
Finally we'll get to the times where shops stop posted the fake reviews Wink
I'm very proud that European countries will have more options when it comes to establishing new partnerships!
Activity: 10
Hello,

PROCUREAN ICO has been listed on UnboxICO ( link: http://unboxico.com/ico_detail.php/604/Procurean/ ).

Feel free to contact us via [email protected] , if you have any questions.
Activity: 112
Activity: 120
Damn, I missed the airdrop! Your tokens ended so fast!
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
This project looks familiar

they posted airdrop thread on the forum as well
Activity: 53
achievable mission, nothing like "conquer tha world ASAP!"
Activity: 36
Very useful system. It is important that as much as possible the company connects to your network
Pages:
Jump to: