Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔴🌐PROCUREAN🌐🔴Decentralized Global Trade Network [official thread] - page 20. (Read 1446 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 10
Only the companies will be able to use be in the network?
Activity: 148
Interesting. How will you reduce the risks though..
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Very interesting project I all ready joined hope is still this project
Activity: 154
A great project, let's stick to it for a long time, see what will happen, and hope to get a good return in the future.
Activity: 195
Merit: 11
very interested to see how the project will be developing. You plan to release any mvp or alpha for an open test?
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
Wish you to have a successful ICO. We need this decentralized trade network.
Activity: 260
Business connections is a thriving field, I'm sure there will be plenty of businesses ready to pay the fees and find the supplies sellers they trully need.
Activity: 335
Merit: 11
I like the concept looks promising project interesting to partisipate to this project,  hopefully succesful and i can't wait bounty campaign.  good luck
Activity: 195
Nowadays they are ready to decentralize everything. Why do you think it's worthy to use blockchain here at all?
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
If Procurean is building a global trade network, any company can join it as far as it needs and 2b sales/purchases?
Activity: 282
I believe that businesses need more options when it comes to establishing new partnership. If they have a trustful source of new business partners, that will be a major advantage. Anyway, since you are working in that direction, it shows that there will be many potential users.
Activity: 168
Do you provide the airdrop campaign only for the bounty? I cannot find the other campaign types. Do you have a plan to provide another bounty such as signature, YouTube, blog, or social media later on? I think they are needed to maximize the bounty campaign. Bring more people to join PROCUREAN project.     
Activity: 218
Wow, you have a big Telegram community, even though the token sale will start in a couple of months. Very promissing!
Activity: 282
You plan more airdrops? I heard you had one already
Activity: 222
Hi! How much you raised on private sale?
Activity: 148
Well, looks very good. Got to subscribe to th enewsletter if you have any!
Activity: 189
The 6 mln soft cap is very achievable for a project like this, I suppose there won't be much difficulties about raising funds.
Activity: 166
Should I be a European resident to join the network when  it's launched?
Activity: 234
Merit: 120
I joined the airdrop, waiting for the PAN tokens!
Pages:
Jump to: