Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌟🌟Smart Trip Platform - for travelers and travel businesses🌟🌟 - page 21. (Read 24345 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Very interesting idea concept.
copper member
Activity: 657
Merit: 1
Nice project aim from smart trip. I read through their onepager, the vision is cool.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
very interesting project with a unique usecase...will follow this one closely. Good luck to all Cool
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Hello Smart Trip Platform.

I'm very happ when joined your airdrop!
Activity: 182
This project is very usefull for traveler and travel service provider. With this platform, both group will always be connect and mutualism each other
Activity: 194
In my opinion this is one of the promising and promising project. I joined the airdrop and I hope that the project will have a great future.
Activity: 420

Time for all of you to join and can take many benefits from this project.
I hope that the project Smart Trip Platform  will carry out all that has been planned. Good luck to all .
Activity: 252
tell me, will you be a separate platform that will provide travel services or will you cooperate with travel agencies? and can I find out how the sale of tokens is going?
fsn
Activity: 224
Activity: 191
Merit: 5
getting all things we needed is the worst problem we face when we prepare for a trip. If SmartTripPlatform can provide all with their platform, it will be a great project for sure. Hope they can make the trips unforgettable as they claim.
Activity: 490
Merit: 15
PARKRES Community Manager
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I was interested in your ICO. Smart Trip - a unique idea based on the blockchain. Have not met before. I will gladly help the project by telling about it to my friends.
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Aren’t you tired of searching for travel services online for hours, writing emails, and negotiating prices? With Smart Trip Platform, you won’t need to do that - we found a way to give power back to the traveler! How? Read in our new blog post!

https://medium.com/@smarttripplatform/smart-trip-platform-handing-the-power-back-to-the-traveler-96dd67e931c1
Interesting concept. Such a service can bring travel to the next level. The organization and wide choice spectator really, does matter in this business. And the information stored in the block-chain will preserve the reliability of the reviews.
Activity: 7
Aren’t you tired of searching for travel services online for hours, writing emails, and negotiating prices? With Smart Trip Platform, you won’t need to do that - we found a way to give power back to the traveler! How? Read in our new blog post!

https://medium.com/@smarttripplatform/smart-trip-platform-handing-the-power-back-to-the-traveler-96dd67e931c1
Activity: 20
I’ve read your project and read the comments of the people who care about the project. It’s very interesting.
Activity: 302
Merit: 27
Yes, it's interesting and how convenient service is supposed. All in one place, even an interpreter. Although I already have a Google translator, and it's not bad at coping. But.
But what adds to the project's interest is: "In the future, the platform also intends to issue its own debit card with TASH tokens, which can be paid when traveling for any services."
I can pay for any services! It's cool. There will be an automatic conversion to local currency? Or is it still raw.

Thank you for your kind words, Gogok! As we have said before, the introduction of debit cards is planned for the second phase of the project (since it's a non-essential feature), so we still have enough time to find partners who can arrange additional features, such as conversion to local currency (which is very useful, you are right). In any case, our platform will have a convenient currency converter app,, so you will always know how much you are paying!
Activity: 73
innovative projects. this platform will connect between service providers and travelers to provide safe and convenient travel facilities
Activity: 132
I see your project is still quite new and hope it will develope strongly in the future. If I have a chance, I will be a part of your community
Activity: 129
Project Smart Trip Platform one of the traveling projects packaged in blockchain technology is a very profitable project because we know now traveling is a human need
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Yes, it's interesting and how convenient service is supposed. All in one place, even an interpreter. Although I already have a Google translator, and it's not bad at coping. But.
But what adds to the project's interest is: "In the future, the platform also intends to issue its own debit card with TASH tokens, which can be paid when traveling for any services."
I can pay for any services! It's cool. There will be an automatic conversion to local currency? Or is it still raw.
Pages:
Jump to: