Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][TKR] Trackr | Portfolio management app with smart market alerts - page 7. (Read 16170 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
In my opinion trackr is a good project, i hope will be listed in polo or bittrex future.
Yes right, and we do not have to hesitate to invest in TKR ICO, this is a big project that is very promising future profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 265
so the TKR coin is in the market right now? so in the pay day you will send the tokens in our wallets right? then can we sell it right away??

The token is not in the market right now, it will be once the ICO is live. The tokens are transferred directly to you (you can check our GitHub code for the contract, it has a huge test suite with a lot of tests showing you all kinds of scenarios). We will be publishing and verifying our contract well before the ICO, so anyone can audit as they wish on Etherscan.

What about escrow ?

We don't have an escrow as of yet, we're still looking into options. If the community has someone that we and they trust, please let us know and we'll look into that.

Maybe better have an escrow,this will make more investors to invest their funds for this ICO project for the success this project in the future
Agree. This one is extremely important dev. ICOs will usually have an escrow to hold user’s funds during the ICO and after, so investors believe the funds invested are safe.

A list of escrows :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-bitcointalks-escrow-providers-ranking-blacklist-avoid-scam-276897
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
In my opinion trackr is a good project, i hope will be listed in polo or bittrex future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
so the TKR coin is in the market right now? so in the pay day you will send the tokens in our wallets right? then can we sell it right away??

The token is not in the market right now, it will be once the ICO is live. The tokens are transferred directly to you (you can check our GitHub code for the contract, it has a huge test suite with a lot of tests showing you all kinds of scenarios). We will be publishing and verifying our contract well before the ICO, so anyone can audit as they wish on Etherscan.

What about escrow ?

We don't have an escrow as of yet, we're still looking into options. If the community has someone that we and they trust, please let us know and we'll look into that.

Maybe better have an escrow,this will make more investors to invest their funds for this ICO project for the success this project in the future

What about escrow ?

Activity: 644
Merit: 292
Activity: 310
Merit: 103
Rookie Website developer
ICO will succees!! The Main ICO will launch on 1st of August I'll be looking forward to it.

It won't be on 1st of August, but it will be during early August. We will announce the date beforehand (as soon as the Alpha is live).
Activity: 420
ICO will succees!! The Main ICO will launch on 1st of August I'll be looking forward to it.
Once in the Russian branch developers don't want to go I will write here. In bounty company blog there is an article 4. "At least one post per week in the main topic of the announcement (constructively)"
Please tell me, what should I write in the posts?? Personally I do not understand. Posted an article on the blog, and I was not charged shares because of the lack of post.
Already beginning to see the desire to remove an article on his blog and participate in the bounty of other companies.

You don't have to reply in this topic anymore (that was removed sometime ago), but please post bounty related questions at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2011027 and we'll address them.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
I like this project. I wish that he developed well
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
Once in the Russian branch developers don't want to go I will write here. In bounty company blog there is an article 4. "At least one post per week in the main topic of the announcement (constructively)"
Please tell me, what should I write in the posts?? Personally I do not understand. Posted an article on the blog, and I was not charged shares because of the lack of post.
Already beginning to see the desire to remove an article on his blog and participate in the bounty of other companies.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
We'll be publishing a blog post at some point this week regarding recent security issues and how one can protect against them (both the project and the investors).
OK, it`s very good news! (In this week I take place in two projects which have been subject of hacking attacks. Sad   I'm lucky Smiley )
Activity: 420
Merit: 267
It seem to me that would be nice and great successful this project
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
very good trackr project. looks very interested i never seen before like this.
Activity: 340
idap.io
The main thing is not to forget about security in the light of recent events

We'll be publishing a blog post at some point this week regarding recent security issues and how one can protect against them (both the project and the investors).

Yes, the security issue is a consideration for some investors and observers of the project. When they've been look in detail and sure, this will be amazing

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Are the screenshots a mockup or are these from the alpha build?

The initial screenshots were both mock designs and actual test implementation we had going on. Since then we've changed a few things (for the better, hopefully) in terms of UI/UX design.

Here's a few of the screenshots taken just now on a Samsung S7 (please disregard the numbers as they're all placeholders for our current Alpha test build). We're still tweaking things on all pages as we go along, the first thing we did do is swap out the line chart into an area chart.

We're currently busy adding integration for users to set up Watcher alerts and some calculation for portfolio performance. The Alpha as mentioned won't be the full suite of things straight off the bat. It will contain the bare-bones (portfolio, watchers, notifications, performance calculation per-currency, limited exchanges) initially and we'll keep adding things as promised in our roadmap (which should ramp up pretty quickly).

Look, investors should look this new innovation, the team works hard for it and the results will be very useful, more safety and accurate
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
When isu segwit/hardfork in the bitcoin network, of course this is the best time to switching our bitcoin to Trackr ICO, I sure this is a great project and will raise huge money when ICO.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: