Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][TKR] Trackr | Portfolio management app with smart market alerts - page 6. (Read 16170 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
very impressed trackr project i liked, this project is big one project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Will there be support for the Ethereum and Tezos tokens?  Huh

Tezos isn't supported, only ETH (Ether) can be sent. Nowadays there're easy ways to exchange tokens if required.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
this is a good project i hope it will be a succes ... good luck
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
This project is going well...good luck
Activity: 731
I have read all details of this project and i think it's is the ICO very good for to participate in here.

opens all rank to joining in signature campaign of newbie - hero member or legendary.
i am hope everyone in here satisfied with your service.

your project really very promosing.
regards.  Smiley
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
May I ask if the app available already?

We're aiming to publish the Alpha before the end of this month.

We've published a new blog post regarding security https://medium.com/@trackr.im/icos-and-why-security-and-due-diligence-is-important-in-the-cryptocurrency-world-2227161778fc

Please have a read and let us know what you think!

ilove the dev the way he respone super active in this forum for that effort this project is going to success god bless you sir.

We're aiming to publish the Alpha before the end of this month.

We've published a new blog post regarding security https://medium.com/@trackr.im/icos-and-why-security-and-due-diligence-is-important-in-the-cryptocurrency-world-2227161778fc

Please have a read and let us know what you think!
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
Will there be support for the Ethereum and Tezos tokens?  Huh

It's an ERC20 token, so Ethereum is supported. All our contract code is available on our GitHub (linked on our website at the bottom).
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
The OEL Blockchain Ecosystem for Supply Chains
Will there be support for the Ethereum and Tezos tokens?  Huh
I apologize, but how much does this startup want to raise funds?

Our total token cap is 65 000 000~, whereof 90% is for crowdfunding, 5% for the team and 5% for the bounty. The crowdfunding is allocated a total of 58 500 000 tokens, which translates to 9750-10500 Ether if you factor in them being sold within the first week or two. Our target amount is roughly $2.5 million, at today's rate that equates to $2.2 million.

We've planned this amount over the next 2-3 years, factoring in server costs, team expansion & salaries, product dev, marketing & advertising. We hope that by 2018 we'll have some widespread usage of our application, this should then start generating ROI for our investors as well. More on this can be found in our FAQ on our website regarding ROI.

I'd like to iterate that unlike other ICO's we're not aiming for an unrealistic cap. If you read one of the earlier pages on this thread we have broken down our price allocation more in-depth as well (it's mentioned in the whitepaper too).
Merit: 265
I apologize, but how much does this startup want to raise funds?
Merit: 251
You have the right project for society, I look forward to it on the market! Good luck and patience to you in achieving the set tasks!
When will your ICO start ?

It will start in August, specifically around the 1st to 2 week mark. We haven't exactly announced the date yet as we're working hard on getting the Alpha out, after which we'll announce the date.

joined in signature campaign and thinking about participation in ico, but could someone give links to the team and who they are? ty

Please have a look at our website, it will contain all the information you need. We're a team of 3 (2 developers and an ad-hoc UX/UI designer) with experience in the foreign exchange field (specifically mobile apps). You can have a look through our LinkedIn, Stackoverflow, GitHub pages as you wish. Our whitepaper has more in-depth information about our roadmap, one of our early targets is team expansion.
Activity: 226
Merit: 0
When will your ICO start ?
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
joined in signature campaign and thinking about participation in ico, but could someone give links to the team and who they are? ty
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
Thanks, we'll look into all options and see what works best.

We also had a MultiSig wallet ready, but with the recent security issues that popped yesterday we've decided to hold off on a MultiSig for now and will explore that again if everything is deemed safe.
So, this means ICO was paused or done?

It has nothing to do with the ICO. The ICO has happened yet and its start date hasn't been announced.
Good to hear about it. Hope that it will start soon so that I can put some money into this project. I do trust the whole system and members in trackr team. This can be the greatest ICO in 2017
Activity: 650
Merit: 502

We also had a MultiSig wallet ready, but with the recent security issues that popped yesterday we've decided to hold off on a MultiSig for now and will explore that again if everything is deemed safe.

It has nothing to do with the ICO. The ICO has happened yet and its start date hasn't been announced.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

Pages:
Jump to: