Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][TKR] Trackr | Portfolio management app with smart market alerts - page 5. (Read 16170 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Whether the stake has been updated? How many stake generated from social media?

Please post in the Bounty section for any bounty related questions, the bounty is updated every Saturday and everything you need to know is in the opening post.

What types of security will protect the subscribers data?

Our whitepaper goes in-depth about personal data security, our model is that the data never leaves your phone. We'll never know your wallet address, your amount of holding or anything else really. The only thing we'll store is the alerts (as we need to notify you).
Activity: 336
What types of security will protect the subscribers data?
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
BountyMarketcap
Whether the stake has been updated? How many stake generated from social media?
Hello all please help me dev why red for my name

Sorry guy, too late Cry

It's 400 limit for Twitter and 250 for FB. We'll clean up entries again after upcoming Saturday evening/night. In any case please post this in the bounty section and not here.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Sorry guy, too late Cry
Activity: 518
Merit: 265

Maybe it's because the facebook campaign participants are full. Dev only accepted 250 partisipants for this bounty.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 752
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
Hello! Where Can I find information about the results of pre-ISO? I would like to know about the launch of this company.

We're going to update our website tonight with a link to the status and such, for now it's published on our twitter, FB and our blog

Thanks, I will be waiting a date of ISO.
Activity: 177
interesting, era of app ico
Please read the first post, it mentions the start date.

The start date is in early August, that's as exact as I can get right now. We will announce the exact date once we have released our Alpha version.

so no exact date yet? ok, i will wait for further announcements..
 by the way, i like the concept. just like blockfolio..

Some parts are similar to Blockfolio, such as displaying your Portfolio. Trackr has much more than that in store than just Portfolio (think arbitrage, smart alerting, analysis and insights, portfolio predictions, etc). Our whitepaper has everything detailed.
Activity: 266

The start date is in early August, that's as exact as I can get right now. We will announce the exact date once we have released our Alpha version.

so no exact date yet? ok, i will wait for further announcements..
 by the way, i like the concept. just like blockfolio..

Activity: 198
The crypto currency is now getting higher. And btc is now getting low.
Activity: 180
When will ICO start? This will be a very good project, with great participation, I think this project will run smoothly and will be a great success
Activity: 266
when is the exact date of the ico?  the team in the website consist of only two?Huh
Will there be a release on ICO startup sites by type icocountdown.com or others?

We've reached out to a few already (such as icoalert.com), we'll be contacting these sites as we go along. We don't have definitive ICO date yet other than early weeks of August so it's a little harder to contact them now (this has to do with SegWit/BTC Fork and the Alpha not being released yet).
Activity: 812
Merit: 255
Will there be a release on ICO startup sites by type icocountdown.com or others?
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
We've published a new blog post regarding security https://medium.com/@track[Suspicious link removed]/icos-and-why-security-and-due-diligence-is-important-in-the-cryptocurrency-world-2227161778fc

Please have a read and let us know what you think!
Thanks for the article! It is very topical at the moment. I think the newcomers should be taken on this article special attention. And a special thank you for the advice on checking the contract (even double checking the contract).
Now we will be more careful!
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Alpha still not out, can't wait for the alpha release and when the ICO wil start?
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
I not see this project ICOs on some website review ICOs popular or small website. But about bounty, devs and idea from project are very interesting and promising. I will keep my eyes for follow your ICOs
Pages:
Jump to: