Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][TKR] Trackr | Portfolio management app with smart market alerts - page 9. (Read 16170 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I understood correctly, ICO not to begin on August 1st? The date can be shifted?

Yes, essentially we want to release our Alpha first before conducting the ICO. Currently we're looking in track (no pun intended) for an ICO early August (we've already updated our signatures/website/etc to reflect this sometime last week).

I signed yesterday. After that there were changes? Do I need to update my signature?

The signatures were already updated quite some time ago to reflect August 2017 rather than 1st of August 2017, see -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2011027
Activity: 812
Merit: 255
I understood correctly, ICO not to begin on August 1st? The date can be shifted?

Yes, essentially we want to release our Alpha first before conducting the ICO. Currently we're looking in track (no pun intended) for an ICO early August (we've already updated our signatures/website/etc to reflect this sometime last week).

I signed yesterday. After that there were changes? Do I need to update my signature?
And what about news about SegWit?
I hope the leadership of the Project adheres to the ICO dates, which they selected earlier?

There are a few reasons why the ICO date was changed to 'sometime in August'

• The 1st of August will cause a very volatile market for petty much all currencies, as you mentioned, due to SegWit (BTC Fork). It's probably in the best interest of everyone not to conduct an ICO on the 1st of August.
  • We want to make sure we have an Alpha out to show people, this will enable people to then make a better judgement whether to invest or not.
  • We felt like it was a bit too soon after announcing the date and changed it, this gives us a little more peace of mind in terms of time management.

Rest assured it will still be in August, this allows us to react to any changes introduced by SegWit to the market and act accordingly. Moreover, we have communicated quite a few times early in this thread that we'll be conducting the ICO post-Alpha (even if it means it's past 1st of August).
Activity: 630
Merit: 350
And what about news about SegWit?
I hope the leadership of the Project adheres to the ICO dates, which they selected earlier?

Activity: 812
Merit: 255
Is pre-ico still running ? when the main ICO will start? I conceive that the pre-ico run for long period till now.
Hello! I can try to answer? Smiley
Pre-ICO is over. Main ICO will start in August 2017, date not announced yet.

Yep, that's correct.

Currently we're busy working on the Alpha every day and trying to get that polished and out to you guys as soon as possible, once the Alpha is out we'll announce the main ICO date (which will at least be a week (or more) after the Alpha).
Here's what I did not just miss: Automatic warnings about sudden trading events that indicate profitable trading opportunities.
I already like this project, I have not seen it before. Smiley

Thanks, we actually have this functionality already in place and working on our backend (not integrated into our app just yet).

Here's a sneak-peak of what it looks like (currently we just set it to e-mail us, but instead this would be an app notification for the currencies/exchanges you wish to be notified for), it uses various algorithms to attempt and detect a pump or a dump. The threshold values we've set right now are low, so it'll alert more often. We'll be fine tuning it in any case and no doubt it'll go under many revisions to eliminate false positives! Our whitepaper goes slightly more in-depth about it.

Though I would remind that the cryptocurrency market is often volatile and with very little reasoning at times, as such traders should always err on the side of caution and trust their best instinct to make an informed decision. The algorithms in place are usually based on certain criteria such as media exposure, current trend, past trend, sudden price changes, volume changes and more.

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Here's what I did not just miss: Automatic warnings about sudden trading events that indicate profitable trading opportunities.
I already like this project, I have not seen it before. Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
I've been following this project for a long time. It's good that I was not having time to invest in coindash. Now Trackr is the first in the list of my potential investments!
Activity: 658
Merit: 124
Nah locking coins for a year is not a precaution measure against the possibility of the dump and inflation, it even worsens the situation in a sense that everyone will know there's a bonus amount of coins in the possession of one single person that can release that load any time he wishes and squash the price.
Is pre-ico still running ? when the main ICO will start? I conceive that the pre-ico run for long period till now.

Yep, that's correct.

Currently we're busy working on the Alpha every day and trying to get that polished and out to you guys as soon as possible, once the Alpha is out we'll announce the main ICO date (which will at least be a week (or more) after the Alpha).
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
BITCOIN TRADER 2016
Seeing the success of pre-ICO is great. I think the concept given in the main ICO is very good and profitable, I want to participate in the signature campaign

Yeah i agree with you after the pre ico finish lets move to the ICO. Probably more and more investors will come for the next round i hope that this ico was finish more faster just like some ico did. Ico now is more and promising a lot of people now joining in crypto currency unlike before a few years ago.
Activity: 726
Seeing the success of pre-ICO is great. I think the concept given in the main ICO is very good and profitable, I want to participate in the signature campaign
Activity: 406
It seems to me that would be nice and great successful this project. i would be glad to be participant signature campaign on this project. hopefully this project will overcome their ico successfully and be able to keep investors long time.
Activity: 218
I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER
well, according to my prediction that pre-ICO will be success and we are waiting for an investors reaction to this famous project

Pre ICO already finish and it was successful all we have to dl now is to wait for the next thing to do in ICO this so exciting we nee to do this and help the community to grow offer to some of your friends and let them know about this project i do post also in a lot of furom here and social media
Activity: 70
Trackr ico pre-sale has been completed, this project will be successful.
Activity: 340
idap.io
well, according to my prediction that pre-ICO will be success and we are waiting for an investors reaction to this famous project
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
very good and valuable project. keep investors coming on trackr project. trackr prject going to famous. i liked.
Pages:
Jump to: