Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][TKR] Trackr | Portfolio management app with smart market alerts - page 2. (Read 16170 times)

Activity: 500
Merit: 250
BountyMarketcap
I've joined the signature campaign..I hope this program will be successful and pay the bounty participants.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
How long will the Twitter campaign last? I did not find this information from you.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
I've joined the signature campaign...  This program is very promising and I hope it will continue and be successful program.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
The OEL Blockchain Ecosystem for Supply Chains
Activity: 218
I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER

I think we should spread the word about this wonderful project on other social media platforms apart from facebook,
twitter and this forum, bounty or no bounty for this to be a success as pre-token sales draws nearer.

Yeah i totaly agree with you for that i was also refering this campaign offline we have to do this to make this project successful i am confident also that this campaign will success lets all do this good luck to all of us.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
hope this project will be succsess  Smiley
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
Nice and cool bounty program for many user..
Activity: 308
Did I understand correctly that just one comment is enough if I participate in bounty Facebook and Twitter Huh

No comments are required, just FB/Twitter rules as per the bounty thread.
Sorry my question was incorrectly asked, I meant that just one postIn this thread if i participate in bounty Facebook and Twitter

Not required to post in this thread for FB/Twitter.
Activity: 406
The TKR ico invest benefit that will distributed below format to the all investor........

#Contributions made in the first 48 hours of the ICO will receive a +20% bonus.
#Contributions made after the first 48 hours until the end of the second week (14 day period) will receive a +10% bonus.
#Contributions made during the third week will receive a 5% bonus.
#Any contributions made outside the aforementioned periods will receive no bonus allocation.
CUH
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Did I understand correctly that just one comment is enough if I participate in bounty Facebook and Twitter Huh

No comments are required, just FB/Twitter rules as per the bounty thread.
Sorry my question was incorrectly asked, I meant that just one postIn this thread if i participate in bounty Facebook and Twitter
Hello sir, a question only, I must log in slack to participate in bounty program?

Not at all, but we do recommend it.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 271
bitonator.tangled.com/join
Hello sir, a question only, I must log in slack to participate in bounty program?
Activity: 434

I think we should spread the word about this wonderful project on other social media platforms apart from facebook,
twitter and this forum, bounty or no bounty for this to be a success as pre-token sales draws nearer.
Activity: 406
We've just secured our .eth domain name (which we'll use going forward for our ICO). The address will automatically change to the contract when we put it live, the advantage is that users will easily be able to send funds to trackr-im.eth and it will arrive at the correct location (which makes it secure).

I am not familiar with this system, but does it work with MEW and will it prevent a Coindash disaster?
If TRACKR team can change the address behind this .eth domain name before the ICO, a hacker can too, if they get the right access.
But its more like some one hacking your ETH account I guess.
correct address smart contract to announce for a long time before the beginning of the collection, then the hacker is not terrible if you change the address on the website. everyone already will know the exact address of the contract. the wallets have two-factor authentication and other additional protection and more harder to crack.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
This is detailed in our whitepaper/roadmap.
Thank you! Now I will more carefully read the documents. Smiley  And with even more to look forward to the release.  Cool
Activity: 95
A good and promising project! I like your feedback, I hope that the project will meet the expectations!
We already had a presale, it is similar to Blockfolio in the sense of portfolio management (see the whitepaper and website for our full planned features), our strentgh lies on alerting, prediction and analytics
Prompt, please, the predictions will be made by experts, or will it be a new computer algorithm?

This is detailed in our whitepaper/roadmap.

Essentially the predictions are made by using historical analysis on currencies, these are then compared against varying time ranges to determine an accuracy. Then those that pass a certain accuracy are presented on their 'predicted' future values.

Another implementation will be the machine learning implementation, we pass a lot of currency data and and the machine learning system will 'learn/train' itself with the data. After enough training we can apply the same concept of attempting to predict future prices, these will obviously go through more accuracy testing.

The last implementation is purely media exposure. Currencies will be evaluated against their media expose, mentions, hype and a whole other factors. These currencies are then marked with a 'Media Score', where the highest score indicates the popularity. This will then display the change over a certain time range (24h, 7d, etc) of media % change, this will be yet another factor on how a currency is faring and can be used to predict.

Lastly let's not forget our 'Watchers' (alerting' system, generally speaking volume and price are good metrics when properly set up, such as alert me whenever the price/volume rises by 10% in a span of 30 minutes).

With all of the above taken into account, please do remember that cryptocurrencies are volatile and that any of the above information is solely for making a judgement call. In the end the only thing accurately moves the market n either direction are the players, a 100% prediction model is never possible, but we believe that using the above we can get pretty close. We don't believe the system will be perfect from the moment it is ready, we'll keep re-iterating as we go along.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
We already had a presale, it is similar to Blockfolio in the sense of portfolio management (see the whitepaper and website for our full planned features), our strentgh lies on alerting, prediction and analytics
Prompt, please, the predictions will be made by experts, or will it be a new computer algorithm?
Activity: 180
hi trackr team.
may i know if ever you have a pre sale or pre ico?
love your concept.. somewhat similar to blockfolio.. Smiley

PreICO has been completed some time ago, precisely on Wednesday the 12th of July 2017 at roughly 12 PM UTC lasting for a total of 5 days.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
This project is nice and i like the idea of these project because they're helping and giving a coin from newbie to legendary awesome project
Pages:
Jump to: