Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][TKR] Trackr | Portfolio management app with smart market alerts - page 3. (Read 16170 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 100
idap.io
I like the idea of this being able to help with some analysis to the coin. As a lot of newbies can't easily get their hands on with the advanced market analysis websites, so for a starter this will be a big factor for them to see the coins in another way, not just hype and jump when price is at its peak.
True, this trackr app will obviously be very helpful. Users do not have to bother to bother to open the site one by one, because this application is enough to cover all that is needed trader and beginner though.
As a newbie, I agree to you your statement sir. It will be a great help for us. Ang having this app, I think is awesome. This will be a great help for me and the others.
Yes, I see the look of the application is user friendly for newbie though, it is very accurate to see the analysis of current market trends, and the most important thing is the security system that used
Activity: 588
I like the idea of this being able to help with some analysis to the coin. As a lot of newbies can't easily get their hands on with the advanced market analysis websites, so for a starter this will be a big factor for them to see the coins in another way, not just hype and jump when price is at its peak.
True, this trackr app will obviously be very helpful. Users do not have to bother to bother to open the site one by one, because this application is enough to cover all that is needed trader and beginner though.
As a newbie, I agree to you your statement sir. It will be a great help for us. Ang having this app, I think is awesome. This will be a great help for me and the others.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
In some way I envy those people who will have the opportunity to use this. Because if I had such an opportunity, I would not have pulled so much money out of my own competence...
Activity: 266
trackr project is going to growing very well. i liked. its very interested project.
A young company can produce a good result. Indeed, there is not enough real analysis of the various crypto-currencies. When you start working in a new company, especially investing money, you want to minimize risks.
Activity: 221
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
Activity: 308
We've just secured our .eth domain name (which we'll use going forward for our ICO). The address will automatically change to the contract when we put it live, the advantage is that users will easily be able to send funds to trackr-im.eth and it will arrive at the correct location (which makes it secure).

I am not familiar with this system, but does it work with MEW and will it prevent a Coindash disaster?
If TRACKR team can change the address behind this .eth domain name before the ICO, a hacker can too, if they get the right access.
But its more like some one hacking your ETH account I guess.

Yep, it is a lot harder to hack an account (ledger) or even our website (2fa).  Unless they break into our physical location.

hi trackr team.
may i know if ever you have a pre sale or pre ico?
love your concept.. somewhat similar to blockfolio.. Smiley

We already had a presale, it is similar to Blockfolio in the sense of portfolio management (see the whitepaper and website for our full planned features), our strentgh lies on alerting, prediction and analytics
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
hi trackr team.
may i know if ever you have a pre sale or pre ico?
love your concept.. somewhat similar to blockfolio.. Smiley
Activity: 476
trackr project is going to growing very well. i liked. its very interested project.
Activity: 364
dinkimole nokkalle...
We've just secured our .eth domain name (which we'll use going forward for our ICO). The address will automatically change to the contract when we put it live, the advantage is that users will easily be able to send funds to trackr-im.eth and it will arrive at the correct location (which makes it secure).

I am not familiar with this system, but does it work with MEW and will it prevent a Coindash disaster?
If TRACKR team can change the address behind this .eth domain name before the ICO, a hacker can too, if they get the right access.
But its more like some one hacking your ETH account I guess.
Activity: 275

In the Russian-language branch it is indicated that in the rules twitter / facebook it is necessary to do minimally 1 constructive post in the official branch. In fact, this does not need to be done, bounty for the social network and without these fasting we can get?

The rules were updated some time ago, I suspect the correlating announcement/bounty threads were not. As always please do refer to the official thread for the most up-to-date information.
Merit: 265
In the Russian-language branch it is indicated that in the rules twitter / facebook it is necessary to do minimally 1 constructive post in the official branch. In fact, this does not need to be done, bounty for the social network and without these fasting we can get?
How long will this ICO last?

One month or until the cap hits.

Did I understand correctly that just one comment is enough if I participate in bounty Facebook and Twitter Huh

No comments are required, just FB/Twitter rules as per the bounty thread.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
I like that you are releasing the alpha a week before the ICO release will show you are working on a actual project and just not blowing smoke up peoples like some of the other projects, will def help with the ico.
CUH
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Did I understand correctly that just one comment is enough if I participate in bounty Facebook and Twitter Huh
Merit: 265
How long will this ICO last?
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Thanks for clarify Smiley

I know how look scenario after ICO.. and that bounty hunters dumping rewards.

My question is more if anyone try to calculate that with the amount of coins, price in ICO and other available information.

But maybe it is a bit to early for that...

This is impossible to calculate Trackr token value at current period, Trackr token in ICO phase at current time.
Thanks for clarify Smiley

I know how look scenario after ICO.. and that bounty hunters dumping rewards.

My question is more if anyone try to calculate that with the amount of coins, price in ICO and other available information.

But maybe it is a bit to early for that...

Predicting token prices is very hard for the reasons mentioned above, through demand we hope to increase the value of the token.
Pages:
Jump to: