Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 13. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Is VR Park already under development? Because of the information provided on the website, it will be very good if you actually deliver what you are offering. Smiley
The team of the project offers cooperation on opening VR parks through the franchise system. If you are interested then you can communicate with the project managers directly.
If I'm not mistaken, the founders' contacts are in the thread (telegram).
It would be convenient to lay them out in the first post, in a thread it is difficult to find something concrete.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
$1 660 418 Raised at the stage of Token Sale.

The market is green and this immediately reflected on the project fees. Gradually they began to increase. I think with the subsequent growth of the market, the required amount will be quickly collected.
It will be interesting to look at the pace of fees while maintaining the growth of the entire market.
Activity: 910
There are no information reasons yet, but the collection of money has already increased.
I think the main reason is the outlined positive in the market.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Is VR Park already under development? Because of the information provided on the website, it will be very good if you actually deliver what you are offering. Smiley
The team of the project offers cooperation on opening VR parks through the franchise system. If you are interested then you can communicate with the project managers directly.
If I'm not mistaken, the founders' contacts are in the thread (telegram).
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

The market is green and this immediately reflected on the project fees. Gradually they began to increase. I think with the subsequent growth of the market, the required amount will be quickly collected.
If the collection of money goes further at such a rate, then will the soft cap be collected?
I think so, given that the more fees are the more willing investors invest money in the project.
Activity: 364

interesting and exciting project, i hope the team will continue to intensively promote this project so that more will be known and the project will be more developed and successful.

Promotion of the project is at a high level, the team visited many conferences around the world. You can view reports on social networks.
Activity: 476
$1 556 074
Raised at the stage of Token Sale
I see that the number of tokens sold has not significantly increased in a day.
So far there have been no new information reasons. Maybe later they will appear.
There are no information reasons yet, but the collection of money has already increased.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
Activity: 588

If the collection of money goes further at such a rate, then will the soft cap be collected?
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Igor looks friendly
Who are you talking about? Is this a member of the team?
Activity: 910

Sumptuously! The good news is that we are all waiting for a long time.
copper member
Merit: 112
Even if some of the parks are opened a little later, this will not prevent the software part of the platform from working.
Yes, but the larger the network, the more effective is the use of these technologies at the expense of scale.
Sometimes, with too rapid development, specific problems arise. If the project will develop a little slower, but more qualitatively it will be beneficial for all participants of this business.

What is the profitability of the development process? The profit comes only when the project works and is in demand.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

I hope this is a sign of a trend change. I would like to see a steadily growing market as before the new year. Regarding the project, I can see that the amount of collected funds has grown significantly relative to previous rates.
Even if some of the parks are opened a little later, this will not prevent the software part of the platform from working.
Yes, but the larger the network, the more effective is the use of these technologies at the expense of scale.
Sometimes, with too rapid development, specific problems arise. If the project will develop a little slower, but more qualitatively it will be beneficial for all participants of this business.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Activity: 364
I am not so sure if that also counts for people investing in crypto. They just hop on every ship that looks shiny and they jump ship very fast if there is a little crisis. VRT has a very solid foundation and this is indeed one of the very strong projects out there even though the ICO isn't going perfectly.
I agree that the project looks very strong and a month ahead in order to collect the necessary amount of money.
copper member
Merit: 112
$1 556 074
Raised at the stage of Token Sale
I see that the number of tokens sold has not significantly increased in a day.
So far there have been no new information reasons. Maybe later they will appear.

Token sale will continue for another month. The situation can change at any time, and the display of data on the site may not always reflect the current information.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
I think its regular visitors would be very interested in learning about this ICO.
And many of them would like to participate in ICO, as they see the reality of the project and its profit.
I noticed this in other projects - people are happy to take part in what they use and understand well.

I am not so sure if that also counts for people investing in crypto. They just hop on every ship that looks shiny and they jump ship very fast if there is a little crisis. VRT has a very solid foundation and this is indeed one of the very strong projects out there even though the ICO isn't going perfectly.
Pages:
Jump to: