Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 69. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Let me guess - besides visualization, do you want the platform to provide a sense of touch?
It sounds cool. I wonder if a virtual one can transmit pain or similar sensations?
Cheesy virtual boxing in this case will become dangerous like real.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
Hmm ... translation from the car of Formula 1 with the effect of presence? Yes it would be stunning  Shocked
I think motoGP will be even more interesting. Or extreme sports like FreestyleMotocross.
If you think more broadly, the broadcast-translation from space would also look very cool.
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Hmm ... translation from the car of Formula 1 with the effect of presence? Yes it would be stunning  Shocked
I think motoGP will be even more interesting. Or extreme sports like FreestyleMotocross.

There are a greate opportunities for VR for every extreme sport. A lot of different spheres to work and earn money.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
A global VR marketplace on the blockchain will reduce the costs for developers becouse than can use the common platform and instruments for work, and it will reduce the final costs for consumers. It makes the prices cheaper. 
Standard process - the scale is growing, but the margin is not always ;-)

It depends from the market, if it will be a big competitions the price become cheaper. But to work on one big platform helps to reduce the costs.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
All the ideas of globalization are good as they increase efficiency. Another thing is that it is impossible to guess on what platform this really happens. Few people thought, for example, that the ETH would take the place that it occupies now.
What people use that costs money. You just need to produce a quality product and it will be in demand. Now in this industry who will be the first to enter new markets, he will consolidate his leadership for a long time.
Some solve this issue not by creating a quality product, but by marketing. And then buy less efficient competitors.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
VR it is interesting. I took part in the bounty Spectiv.It is necessary to take a closer look at this project.
I agree, but the project Spectiv i recall with horror - really bothered them annoying avatar in all topics!
This did not stop him from collecting 10,000 Ether.
Therefore, they collected funds, because of their avatar attracted too much attention  Cheesy
This direction is actively developing. It is not surprising that a lot of ICO passes about VR. I would like the fastest revolutionary changes in this technology.
Let me guess - besides visualization, do you want the platform to provide a sense of touch?
You must be a genius! But this is certainly obvious. About this films are made, and science fiction writers write books.
Another VR project. I also see competition in this sphere among ICO.
This direction is actively developing. It is not surprising that a lot of ICO passes about VR. I would like the fastest revolutionary changes in this technology.
VRT World  launch a global VR marketplace on the blockchain like a Steam or PlayStation Store but only on blockchain. It will bring together developers, investors and consumers. A think it is a very good idea.
All the ideas of globalization are good as they increase efficiency. Another thing is that it is impossible to guess on what platform this really happens. Few people thought, for example, that the ETH would take the place that it occupies now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
A global VR marketplace on the blockchain will reduce the costs for developers becouse than can use the common platform and instruments for work, and it will reduce the final costs for consumers. It makes the prices cheaper. 
Hello, guys! Here is a new interesting article about VR from us for you: https://medium.com/vrtoken/how-the-vr-game-vrchat-became-a-social-phenomenon-154a6be1d80a
Enjoy reading  Wink

Thank you for sharing. Will such materials be made but with an emphasis on the economy of the industry (for possible buyers of franchises and investors)?
Such materials they send PM, send a request and receive it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
VRT World  launch a global VR marketplace on the blockchain like a Steam or PlayStation Store but only on blockchain. It will bring together developers, investors and consumers. A think it is a very good idea.
Another VR project. I also see competition in this sphere among ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Almost one month to start the initial coin offering and already interest of investors is on the rise. This combination of esports with virtual reality plus cryptocurrency makes something big. If the product is get ready and delivered in time as planned this is surely one of the best project. There is craze of VR related projects these days, that's true.
Hello, guys! Here is a new interesting article about VR from us for you: https://medium.com/vrtoken/how-the-vr-game-vrchat-became-a-social-phenomenon-154a6be1d80a
Enjoy reading  Wink

Thank you for sharing. Will such materials be made but with an emphasis on the economy of the industry (for possible buyers of franchises and investors)?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Dos días antes de pasado mañana
Enjoy reading  Wink
And how will the project combine e-sports and virtual reality?
I think connecting the cryptocurrency, virtual reality and e-sports is quite difficult. This team will need a lot of time to implement.
I do not think that before 2019 the working products will be ready with the implementation of the plan.
The main thing is that these projects produce products and not just on white paper.
VR image is very spectacular and can be used in different spheres.

Use for what by the way?
For me it is something like electric toothbrush.
It was developed for people that can't clean their teath properly because of phisical disability. And after started to wide sales to get money back.
Normal people don't need the virtual reality they like reality. They know how to be with it)
For example, in one of the most "rich" industries - in the entertainment industry. Or do you prefer to profit only in something scientific or "spiritual"?
Sorry, due to design Announcement in pictures I did not see a reference to the bounty campaign.
I looked at the terms - quite light compared to other bounty campaigns (I mean the signature campaign).
You already have telegram channel?
Hi, sure! https://t.me/vrtico
Thank you. I also joined.I'll be there to monitor your announcements.Good luck!!!
Pages:
Jump to: