Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 71. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
At the moment there are agreements with the creators of the VR games or may be own games are in developing?
If they have operating parks, then of course there must be some kind of agreement.
Such agreements should be widely advertised. And for reasons of promotion and for investors to understand the project more deeply.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
I think this is a pretty promising project, because when reading from Whitepaper, you already have finished product from 2015, the team working in this project is sanngat quality and supported by some excellent mentors. I hope this project goes as planned. Good luck dev
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Gamers spends a lot of money for games and different equipment for  games. I think VR technologies can be used a lot in game industry.
A little more leap in development and generally there will be an opportunity to live in online)
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Gamers spends a lot of money for games and different equipment for  games. I think VR technologies can be used a lot in game industry.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Now VR technology is very expensive, and therefore do not use very often, but soon prices will drop. The first computers and mobil phones were also very expensive, and now they are available to everybody.
Activity: 364
At the moment there are agreements with the creators of the VR games or may be own games are in developing?
If they have operating parks, then of course there must be some kind of agreement.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Judging by the WP of the developers all these tasks are trying to take on their own.
But cooperation with third-party developers is also welcome. In general, it would be useful for the project to enlist the support of partners.
How do you see your competitive advantage in comparison with ICOs like Altair VR or MARK SPACE or others ?
Have you listed working businesses? (I'm not very familiar with the topic)
Judging by the WP of the developers all these tasks are trying to take on their own.
Activity: 340
Merit: 111
Another area of application of VR technology is education. For now VR glasses are very expensive for students and schoolchildren, but these technologies can be widely applied in workshops, ceminars and tradings.
For what purposes can this be applied in training? The usual projection screen is fully functional for the transmission of visual information.
I agree, if this project is developed in the state defense section, it might be very good, but for the school I think it does not fit
Another area of application of VR technology is education. For now VR glasses are very expensive for students and schoolchildren, but these technologies can be widely applied in workshops, ceminars and tradings.
For what purposes can this be applied in training? The usual projection screen is fully functional for the transmission of visual information.
It is probably not meant schooling, but training for example police officers or special services. There are many options.
In our cinemars there are VR atractions for few minuts (til 5 minints) with special VR glassis. But to se the whole VR film for 1 hour will  be interesting.
It's funny that usually the price for these 5 minutes is the same as for a full movie in 3d.

This is true, the technology is very expensive now, but it will become cheaper from the time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 2
Dreams are made when you keep the commitment with
How do you see your competitive advantage in comparison with ICOs like Altair VR or MARK SPACE or others ?
copper member
Merit: 112
The production of films for VR will likely require large budgets in comparison with conventional films. What do you think?

A few years ago 3D fims was very expencive and rare. No in cinemas they have the same price like 2D. I think soon appiar VR films. It is expencive to produce them and the first films will be expencive and rear. But soom the price become low.
Yes, when you switch to mass production, the price falls quite heavily.

For today in this area there is no big competition, and it is possible to dictate conditions and the price. But what exists now on the market can not be called a full-fledged VR industry.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
And if the profit of the existing parks will allow the project to develop further, then the ICO can be superfluous.
No, as profitability will not allow to pour in a lot of money in new parks, and market share should be seized as soon as possible.
Do you think this is the right strategy? It may be better to have a smaller market share but completely your own than share with someone.
Good question. But to answer it, developers should study someone else's project - I do not think that they have the time for this.
But usually competitors need to be studied to be better than them.
I agree, it is important, let's see what the developers think about this.
VR technologies can be used in cinema. It a great apportunity and a big market. All cinemas can be equip by specian equipment and VR glasses.
Very interesting idea. I would go even just out of interest in such a movie. For any price. New sensations are worth it.
In our cinemars there are VR atractions for few minuts (til 5 minints) with special VR glassis. But to se the whole VR film for 1 hour will  be interesting.
That's what I'm talking about. I wonder why such an idea has not been realized yet, although there is demand for it?
The production of films for VR will likely require large budgets in comparison with conventional films. What do you think?

A few years ago 3D fims was very expencive and rare. No in cinemas they have the same price like 2D. I think soon appiar VR films. It is expencive to produce them and the first films will be expencive and rear. But soom the price become low.
Pages:
Jump to: