Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 70. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
VR it is interesting. I took part in the bounty Spectiv.It is necessary to take a closer look at this project.
I agree, but the project Spectiv i recall with horror - really bothered them annoying avatar in all topics!
Activity: 364
veranika55
In real business it seems that yes. I would like more confirmation the experience in the blockchain projects.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
VR image is very spectacular and can be used in different spheres.

Use for what by the way?
For me it is something like electric toothbrush.
It was developed for people that can't clean their teath properly because of phisical disability. And after started to wide sales to get money back.
Normal people don't need the virtual reality they like reality. They know how to be with it)
Activity: 784
Merit: 425
40 pages have been spoken, but I have not seen a very original feature of the project!
what the difference is this project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Quite a cool project I must say. The videos on their youtube channel are interesting to watch. Helps to get an impression of what to expect from VRT in the future.

The team has a big experience. It is very good for ICO when there is an experience team.

The professionalism of the team is very important for sucsess of every ICO.
Merit: 104
VR image is very spectacular and can be used in different spheres.
VR can be used in differen spheres, in business presentation, for example or in advertisment.
Quite a cool project I must say. The videos on their youtube channel are interesting to watch. Helps to get an impression of what to expect from VRT in the future.

The team has a big experience. It is very good for ICO when there is an experience team.
copper member
Merit: 112
If I do not plan to buy a franchise or create a VR game, how can I benefit by using the project token?

Sell them on exchange. Usualy investors buy tokens of ICO that in future to speculate them.

They can always be sold on the stock exchange or to someone who is going to buy a franchise at a good price
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Dos días antes de pasado mañana
thank you!
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
If I do not plan to buy a franchise or create a VR game, how can I benefit by using the project token?

Sell them on exchange. Usualy investors buy tokens of ICO that in future to speculate them.
I think this is a pretty promising project, because when reading from Whitepaper, you already have finished product from 2015, the team working in this project is sanngat quality and supported by some excellent mentors. I hope this project goes as planned. Good luck dev

They have there techno park in Moscow, and everybody can come to them speak with their team and see their works.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Dos días antes de pasado mañana
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Excluding speculation is likely not at all. Or did you want something like a master node?
Here it is definitely impossible. In the project, the token performs purely utilitarian functions.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Judging by the WP of the developers all these tasks are trying to take on their own.
But cooperation with third-party developers is also welcome. In general, it would be useful for the project to enlist the support of partners.
I would even say that it is necessary. At least at the initial stage of the project. You can not single-handedly decide all the tasks you need to have useful partners and work with them.
Activity: 364
I think this is a pretty promising project, because when reading from Whitepaper, you already have finished product from 2015, the team working in this project is sanngat quality and supported by some excellent mentors. I hope this project goes as planned. Good luck dev

They surely have something going for them. As you mentioned most of the technology has already been developed and they are going to open parks where you can use that stuff. Pretty awesome and I'd like to see them reach their goals.
Also I wish success to the project, but I would like that the profitability of the token was much higher than the profitability of the business from the sphere of offline.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

They surely have something going for them. As you mentioned most of the technology has already been developed and they are going to open parks where you can use that stuff. Pretty awesome and I'd like to see them reach their goals.
If the developers will be sufficiently convincing, I will even take part in this )
Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Pages:
Jump to: