Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 73. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
What types of partnership will your network offer to local entrepreneurs?
Hi! Well, there is a couple of options:
1) to buy franchises
2) we offer for developers from all the world who will participate in the project, when our platform is ready - to create and monetize their content.
What is the estimated cost of the franchise? Do I have to pay royalties?
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I heard that there are still similar projects, and in some, too, used blockchain. What is your advantage with respect to them? Do you have any personal innovations in this area of activity?
Our biggest difference from others is own full body tracking technologies. Mostly of our "competitors" just own already existing technologies and rent a place for place it. Thats all. They mostly don't develop.
I realized, yes such tracking is a big advantage when there is a network of franchises and they need to be controlled.
Activity: 364
1) to buy franchises
2) we offer for developers from all the world who will participate in the project, when our platform is ready - to create and monetize their content.
Under point 2 - it turns out that third-party developers have the opportunity to create their own game and it will be presented in your parks?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Dos días antes de pasado mañana
Hi - VR VRT World propsal sounds amazing - can you provide proof of concept ...or more information (video or explanation) on these things which youve said are already underway, to understand them better  Cheesy
 - your "wearable" VT technology (what does it look like, what does it do, who designed it, is it patented? )
 - your own VR Game Starship troopers - is there a video or explanation, how does it work differently with your wearable tech?
 - Z8 Theme park ... what is in there? what have your attendance numbers been since opening in december? how are the participants paying?
 - of the 30 franchises sold what is the expected launch dates for those parks?
thx Summer
Hi, sure! We are making a website "z8" right now, but you can about our game on youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkdGbAmBFw1GIq5kSTvs3Aw/featured  Wink
----------------
hi - yes i seen one video which appears to show some tech + the starship game https://youtu.be/tpI89neDuNg  however it is all in russian!!  would be great to have more detail...
can you provide more info on :
 - your "wearable" VT technology (what does it look like, what does it do, who designed it, is it patented? )
 - how the VRT Game Starship troopers work differently with your wearable tech?

i know that you've said a video is coming - but can you provide some information about the Z8 Theme park ... what is in there? what have your attendance numbers been since opening in december? how are the participants paying?

understanding this will help assess our level of investment :-) thank you Summer
1) about our technology you can read via our blog on Medium https://medium.com/vrtoken. Almost everywhere we tell about it.
2) about second one, I don't really get your question. What do you mean?
3) about parks : on February - March in Dubai, 2 parks on April - May in Cyprus, on June - July in St.Petersburg.
About z8 you can see on youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkfagYUztKk0Gsjs4WJ3Ykw
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi - VR VRT World propsal sounds amazing - can you provide proof of concept ...or more information (video or explanation) on these things which youve said are already underway, to understand them better  Cheesy
 - your own VR Game Starship troopers - is there a video or explanation, how does it work differently with your wearable tech?
 - Z8 Theme park ... what is in there? what have your attendance numbers been since opening in december? how are the participants paying?
thx Summer
Hi, sure! We are making a website "z8" right now, but you can about our game on youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkdGbAmBFw1GIq5kSTvs3Aw/featured  Wink
----------------
hi - yes i seen one video which appears to show some tech + the starship game https://youtu.be/tpI89neDuNg  however it is all in russian!!  would be great to have more detail...
can you provide more info on :
 - how the VRT Game Starship troopers work differently with your wearable tech?

i know that you've said a video is coming - but can you provide some information about the Z8 Theme park ... what is in there? what have your attendance numbers been since opening in december? how are the participants paying?

understanding this will help assess our level of investment :-) thank you Summer
thx Summer
Activity: 2
Hi - VR VRT World propsal sounds amazing - can you provide proof of concept ...or more information (video or explanation) on these things which youve said are already underway, to understand them better  :D
thx Summer
I think the idea of VR is very perspective. They can use as a training and seminars, and and bisiness like a presentation, for tourists like a gid. There are a lot of sferes wher can use VR technologies.
Thanks a lot, we are sure that VR has a great future and we will try to make it even greater with our technologies!☄️
1) to buy franchises
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112

I did not find any information about KYS. Is this an obligatory condition for the participants?
no, this is not an obligatory condition for the participants!

Great, that's just great news! Smiley

I did not find any information about KYS. Is this an obligatory condition for the participants?
no, this is not an obligatory condition for the participants!
From your roadmap:
Starting in the second quarter of 2018, we plan to launch three to five VR parks each month. We will have finished implementing the blockchain platform by then, and there will be 15-20 VR parks by the time it is launched. These parks will be ready to purchase game content on this platform
Can you tell us more? In which countries will this be done? What specifically in these parks will be provided to visitors and is there a business model for the return on these parks?
On the presale you have collected almost a million dollars - but why is your ANN thread translated so far in just three languages?
Well, we already have a master franchise which is sold in Europe. The next park we will launch in Cyprus, and right now is a lot of negotations about other countries. We already have a working park in Moscow to visit. Yes, we will make more threads via bounty, but still the main is English one.

What are the current conditions for your franchise? Are they global or, in any case, individual?
if you are interested in franchises , we can send you all information via email, just PM me here Wink
copper member
Merit: 112
I did not find any information about KYC. Is this an obligatory condition for the participants?
From your roadmap:
Starting in the second quarter of 2018, we plan to launch three to five VR parks each month. We will have finished implementing the blockchain platform by then, and there will be 15-20 VR parks by the time it is launched. These parks will be ready to purchase game content on this platform
Can you tell us more? In which countries will this be done? What specifically in these parks will be provided to visitors and is there a business model for the return on these parks?
On the presale you have collected almost a million dollars - but why is your ANN thread translated so far in just three languages?
Well, we already have a master franchise which is sold in Europe. The next park we will launch in Cyprus, and right now is a lot of negotations about other countries. We already have a working park in Moscow to visit. Yes, we will make more threads via bounty, but still the main is English one.

How is possible to visit park in Mostow. What is their address?
How do you accept new members in your park?
Kasatkina street 1a, but you have to tell before to come.

Thank you for the answer but please give the telefone number to call for meating.

It good that company has and office for meating.
Welcome, you can write to our telegram group and we will plan a meeting https://t.me/vrtico Smiley
I heard that there are still similar projects, and in some, too, used blockchain. What is your advantage with respect to them? Do you have any personal innovations in this area of activity?
Our biggest difference from others is own full body tracking technologies. Mostly of our "competitors" just own already existing technologies and rent a place for place it. Thats all. They mostly don't develop.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
VR has the great future and a big opportunities. It can be used in many different sphears.
I am most interested in the direction "for adults". I wonder whether the team considers such a direction in their plans.
VR has the great future and a big opportunities. It can be used in many different sphears.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
VR can be used by video games. Not long ago, Goldman Sachs estimated that the audience of gamers on consoles is 230 million people, and the PC – 150 million. It is the big market and it will only grow.
Activity: 364
javmarfer
If you now have operating points, then tell me what is their profitability? Most likely it is not too great as for all offline business?
well, our park in Moscow is already opened and working fully, so I would say is a good example
I meant that real business rarely yields the kind of income that a crypto currency can give.
Pages:
Jump to: