Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 11. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Technologies of virtual reality look more risky than normal business. Many investments in this technology did not bring big profits to investors.
Perhaps such investments are more long-term. Ready-made developments are still very few. So in time someone will finally be able to conquer this technology.
If we are talking about profitability, then here it is clearly positive. If we are talking about the payback period, then it is longer than in speculative projects, but this business is more reliable.
Activity: 364
I have no doubt about soft cap too, but hard cap will depend, among other things, on those big investors with whom there were preliminary agreements.
The developers do not disclose the details of these arrangements, but on the amount of fees we will understand when they enter the game.
Of course, the tracker of the amount of collected money allows you to understand a lot.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13

Technologies of virtual reality look more risky than normal business. Many investments in this technology did not bring big profits to investors.
Perhaps such investments are more long-term. Ready-made developments are still very few. So in time someone will finally be able to conquer this technology.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
Risks exist until the game rules are completely determined. I think that this year this issue will be resolved completely.
I think that even if the ICO is completely controlled by regulators, an alternative funding scheme will immediately emerge based on the decentralization and free will of anonymous people.
You think quite correctly, but this is relatively remote prospects for today.

Regulatory authorities will be required to require reporting from projects that conduct ICO. Therefore, there can be no question of anonymity, the distribution of tokens should be transparent.
Activity: 168
The project Virtual Reality Technologies is not just attractive, but surprisingly progressive and relevant.
The fact that the size of the VR market can increase to 26.89 billion dollars by 2022, speaks of a great potential.
The VRT World facebook page brings together more than 4,000 subscribers. Reviews: 58, rating - 4.9.
The project clearly can count on successful development.
In view of the many questions regarding the legal status of the Crypto-currency, I can assume that these risks are not going to disappear right now.
Most likely so, but this project in principle these risks does not have since it initially operates as a real business with a completely legalized business process.
Quite right, this feature distinguishes this project from many others.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
An interesting and unusual project! I will be glad to our cooperation and mutually beneficial financial success. Ready to take on the feasible work!
Activity: 588
Risks exist until the game rules are completely determined. I think that this year this issue will be resolved completely.
I think that even if the ICO is completely controlled by regulators, an alternative funding scheme will immediately emerge based on the decentralization and free will of anonymous people.
You think quite correctly, but this is relatively remote prospects for today.
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Everything is relative, I think that soft cap will be assembled in any case, and hard cap is in question. Everything depends on external circumstances.
I have no doubt about soft cap too, but hard cap will depend, among other things, on those big investors with whom there were preliminary agreements.
The developers do not disclose the details of these arrangements, but on the amount of fees we will understand when they enter the game.
Activity: 910
Everything is relative, I think that soft cap will be assembled in any case, and hard cap is in question. Everything depends on external circumstances.
I would say that everything depends on several investors / funds, who in turn evaluate external circumstances.
copper member
Most likely so, but this project in principle these risks does not have since it initially operates as a real business with a completely legalized business process.

Risks exist in any business. But I agree with you, now the technology VR is very popular and it will in any circumstances give confidence in the success of the project.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
If you remove the risks associated with the regulators, then most likely it will be.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
But the pace is still insufficient to plan the collection of a significant amount.
I do not think that it makes sense to talk about the pace of collection, since large investors are investing huge sums in one step.
I agree, sometimes it turns out that several investors completely close the hard cap. If I'm not mistaken, it was with the project Revain.
But the pace is still insufficient to plan the collection of a significant amount.
I do not think that it makes sense to talk about the pace of collection, since large investors are investing huge sums in one step.
Activity: 364
copper member
It's possible that those who are waiting for growth from coins will now turn their eyes to promising ICO. Here, there is a good potential for growth too.
If you remove the risks associated with the regulators, then most likely it will be.
In view of the many questions regarding the legal status of the Crypto-currency, I can assume that these risks are not going to disappear right now.

In the direction of cryptothermine regulation, many countries now operate. It is clear only that the crypto currency is not banned, and we all can feel safe.
It's possible that those who are waiting for growth from coins will now turn their eyes to promising ICO. Here, there is a good potential for growth too.
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
But the amount of collected money is still growing.
Activity: 588
Activity: 910
and what is the main industry, where it will be used, I am a bit confused about the sense ><
I think everything in white paper is quite simple.
Pages:
Jump to: