Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 74. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Kasatkina street 1a, but you have to tell before to come.

Thank you for the answer but please give the telefone number to call for meating.

It good that company has and office for meating.
Do you want to visit the park or just chat on the phone?  Cheesy
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Dos días antes de pasado mañana
javmarfer
If you now have operating points, then tell me what is their profitability? Most likely it is not too great as for all offline business?
well, our park in Moscow is already opened and working fully, so I would say is a good example
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
I think the idea of VR is very perspective. They can use as a training and seminars, and and bisiness like a presentation, for tourists like a gid. There are a lot of sferes wher can use VR technologies.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
From your roadmap:
Starting in the second quarter of 2018, we plan to launch three to five VR parks each month. We will have finished implementing the blockchain platform by then, and there will be 15-20 VR parks by the time it is launched. These parks will be ready to purchase game content on this platform
Can you tell us more? In which countries will this be done? What specifically in these parks will be provided to visitors and is there a business model for the return on these parks?
On the presale you have collected almost a million dollars - but why is your ANN thread translated so far in just three languages?
Well, we already have a master franchise which is sold in Europe. The next park we will launch in Cyprus, and right now is a lot of negotations about other countries. We already have a working park in Moscow to visit. Yes, we will make more threads via bounty, but still the main is English one.

How is possible to visit park in Mostow. What is their address?
How do you accept new members in your park?

Thank you for the answer but please give the telefone number to call for meating.

It good that company has and office for meating.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
So if your tokens will perform a function including the function of money, this will not contradict the legislation of some countries? Have you considered this issue and how will you solve it?
Yes, what about Howey test? Was it conducted and with what results?
$721K collected on Pre-ICO for now is a very good result, when several ICO appears every day and investor do not know where to collect money. It mean that the idea of project is very perspective.
This amount is more suitable for conducting a good ICO, but not for conducting a global business, but about the high competition among projects now agrees with you. The investor is very difficult to attract.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I heard that there are still similar projects, and in some, too, used blockchain. What is your advantage with respect to them? Do you have any personal innovations in this area of activity?
Activity: 364
javmarfer
If you now have operating points, then tell me what is their profitability? Most likely it is not too great as for all offline business?

I correctly understand that your platform makes it possible to rent it and with its help realize ideas, the profit with which is divided equally between the platform and the tenant?
Hi! Well, to say 'rent' is not so exactly what it is, but developers are generating content while using our SDK.But yes, the main idea is like that.

Great, I like this idea! Will there be any templates for creating content?
Or should all participants have the necessary skills when working with the platform?
Thanks, we will have some templates but surely developers might have the skills with working on the platform!
From your roadmap:
Starting in the second quarter of 2018, we plan to launch three to five VR parks each month. We will have finished implementing the blockchain platform by then, and there will be 15-20 VR parks by the time it is launched. These parks will be ready to purchase game content on this platform
Can you tell us more? In which countries will this be done? What specifically in these parks will be provided to visitors and is there a business model for the return on these parks?
On the presale you have collected almost a million dollars - but why is your ANN thread translated so far in just three languages?
Well, we already have a master franchise which is sold in Europe. The next park we will launch in Cyprus, and right now is a lot of negotations about other countries. We already have a working park in Moscow to visit. Yes, we will make more threads via bounty, but still the main is English one.

copper member
Merit: 112

I correctly understand that your platform makes it possible to rent it and with its help realize ideas, the profit with which is divided equally between the platform and the tenant?
Hi! Well, to say 'rent' is not so exactly what it is, but developers are generating content while using our SDK.But yes, the main idea is like that.

Great, I like this idea! Will there be any templates for creating content?
Or should all participants have the necessary skills when working with the platform?
$721K collected on Pre-ICO for now is a very good result, when several ICO appears every day and investor do not know where to collect money. It mean that the idea of project is very perspective.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
From your roadmap:

From your roadmap:

copper member
Merit: 112

Activity: 126

Nice project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding
Boom 💥Here it is! Our new article on Medium
Check it out 👇🏻

https://medium.com/@VRTOKEN/vr-history-from-the-first-prototypes-to-the-mass-industry-3c1cfd1d046c
Thanks for the information given. I'll see this article.
Hopefully this project developing advanced and successful.
Thanks a lot !
the latest notice. I would definitely visit this article link. thanks for this notice. I also really hope this project can reach its former glory in the future.
Hello! Thanks a lot, if you have any questions about project - feel free to ask and join our telegram group for fastest cooperation https://t.me/vrtico  Wink
Activity: 476
Check it out 👇🏻

https://medium.com/@VRTOKEN/vr-history-from-the-first-prototypes-to-the-mass-industry-3c1cfd1d046c
Thanks a lot !
the latest notice. I would definitely visit this article link. thanks for this notice. I also really hope this project can reach its former glory in the future.
Check it out 👇🏻

Thanks a lot !
Pages:
Jump to: