Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 75. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Boom 💥Here it is! Our new article on Medium
Check it out 👇🏻

https://medium.com/@VRTOKEN/vr-history-from-the-first-prototypes-to-the-mass-industry-3c1cfd1d046c
Thanks for the information given. I'll see this article.
Hopefully this project developing advanced and successful.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Dos días antes de pasado mañana
Activity: 196
Dos días antes de pasado mañana
I am not only interested in this project from the perspective of investment, but also from the perspective of income, your team looks good.

We will do our best to meet your expectations  Kiss
Activity: 161
ProximaX
What bonuses for bounty campaigin you are talking about )?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
What I like about this project is that the team gives generous bonuses for taking part in the project.What do you think ,is it a lot or a little Huh

Are you talking about the bonuses bounty company?

Yeah,I  think it is about bounty program )
Activity: 210
What I like about this project is that the team gives generous bonuses for taking part in the project.What do you think ,is it a lot or a little Huh

Are you talking about the bonuses bounty company?
Activity: 224
Merit: 22
VRT Presale is officially completed, collected about $ 1 million. Pretty good score, well friends, what are the next steps?
Where did you find this information? I can't find it

Written on the official website, you can check https://presale.vrt.world/
but before that you need to register
actually the presale result is not $ 1 million but only $ 721082 is collected while the preico is over .
Yes. I was talking about this) they didn't reached $1kk only $721082

They talking about $700 + k while rate was about 750 dollars for 1 Ether. Now it more than 1000 so I guess for now this project reached more than 700 000 dollars =).  Actualy I donn`t know why some ICO count their founds in dollars, this is crypto world.

if they wait more they will be able to see $ 25k)
Activity: 420
VRT Presale is officially completed, collected about $ 1 million. Pretty good score, well friends, what are the next steps?

actually the presale result is not $ 1 million but only $ 721082 is collected while the preico is over .

They talking about $700 + k while rate was about 750 dollars for 1 Ether. Now it more than 1000 so I guess for now this project reached more than 700 000 dollars =).  Actualy I donn`t know why some ICO count their founds in dollars, this is crypto world.
Activity: 266

Activity: 434

Oh yeah, sorry, I'm not quite counted correctly, I thought they already collected previously 350K dollars, it turns out this was the total amount
Activity: 574
Merit: 250

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Guys do you plan to get some certain amount of eth or $ equivalent? I just wonder if your goal is $ then with eth raise you can achieve hard cap much quicker  Roll Eyes By the way any updates on medium soon?
With the growth rates of Ethereum, they've probably already collected a hard cap. Such growth is a gift for many ICOs:)
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Guys do you plan to get some certain amount of eth or $ equivalent? I just wonder if your goal is $ then with eth raise you can achieve hard cap much quicker  Roll Eyes By the way any updates on medium soon?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

The minimum goal has been achieved. The change in the course of ETH certainly helped

actually it's just presale
not in public sale
and public sale will open soon.

The minimum goal has been achieved. The change in the course of ETH certainly helped
Activity: 224
Merit: 22

did you tried to find information on their website?
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
dev, are you go on a New Year's vacation? or immediately after the celebration go to the work
money never sleeps! I guess they will work with out any vacation till the ICO end.
I think so too. If they need money, they must hard work every day but not at night between 31 - 01)
This is the New Year, everyone is welcoming 2018. My company has been closed for business, has been on vacation, and everyone is having fun.

Yep) today is January 5 and now need to start working)

Probably the team still sits on a New Year's party somewhere on the Caribbean Islands  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: