Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 12. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Unfortunately the market is again red and we will have to wait for this opportunity later.
But the amount of collected money is still growing.
But the pace is still insufficient to plan the collection of a significant amount.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
All the necessary information on investments and options for cooperation is available on the website. Probably, the site is a priority source of information for the founders of the project.
I agree with your point of view, the other information channels are better suited to communicate with the project community.
Activity: 364
and what is the main industry, where it will be used, I am a bit confused about the sense ><
I think for a start there will be two main areas - VR parks and software development for the VR industry.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Maybe I will invest when I have some money (hopefully soon) but still hesitating to get in more ICO's
The market is quite a difficult situation. But we still have time to think before making a final decision - almost a month ahead.
Activity: 532
Maybe I will invest when I have some money (hopefully soon) but still hesitating to get in more ICO's
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
and what is the main industry, where it will be used, I am a bit confused about the sense ><
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
The project is becoming more popular, and I am sure that large investments will soon come, just need a little more time.
Activity: 476
In this case, let's hope that this positive will not end and further we will see a quiet development.
Temporarily positive on the market ended  Cheesy
It's possible that those who are waiting for growth from coins will now turn their eyes to promising ICO. Here, there is a good potential for growth too.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
It would be convenient to lay them out in the first post, in a thread it is difficult to find something concrete.

I agree with you, it was not easy for me to find this information. All information should be published in the first message, which is much more convenient.
Especially it will be convenient for investors wishing to open VR Park. I do not think that they have time to check all messages in the thread.

All the necessary information on investments and options for cooperation is available on the website. Probably, the site is a priority source of information for the founders of the project.

Probably not just on the website to look for that information, in articles that have already been published through a clear crypto news site or even whitepaper details are usually there.
Activity: 588
Maybe there is still a middleman who filters real offers from spam. Any business person needs this service. Otherwise, you can not do anything useful for the whole day.
I think it is for this reason contacts are not indicated in the starting post. To weed out those who have not read the whole thread and who are not as serious as possible.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
$1 660 418 Raised at the stage of Token Sale.

The market is green and this immediately reflected on the project fees. Gradually they began to increase. I think with the subsequent growth of the market, the required amount will be quickly collected.
It will be interesting to look at the pace of fees while maintaining the growth of the entire market.
Unfortunately the market is again red and we will have to wait for this opportunity later.
But the amount of collected money is still growing.
Activity: 910
I think the main reason is the outlined positive in the market.
In this case, let's hope that this positive will not end and further we will see a quiet development.
Temporarily positive on the market ended  Cheesy
copper member
Merit: 112
It would be convenient to lay them out in the first post, in a thread it is difficult to find something concrete.

I agree with you, it was not easy for me to find this information. All information should be published in the first message, which is much more convenient.
Especially it will be convenient for investors wishing to open VR Park. I do not think that they have time to check all messages in the thread.

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
If I'm not mistaken, the founders' contacts are in the thread (telegram).
Yes you are right. I wonder how many people contacted them for business purposes. Sometimes a spam stream can interfere with serious work.
Maybe there is still a middleman who filters real offers from spam. Any business person needs this service. Otherwise, you can not do anything useful for the whole day.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
$1 660 418 Raised at the stage of Token Sale.

The market is green and this immediately reflected on the project fees. Gradually they began to increase. I think with the subsequent growth of the market, the required amount will be quickly collected.
It will be interesting to look at the pace of fees while maintaining the growth of the entire market.
Is VR Park already under development? Because of the information provided on the website, it will be very good if you actually deliver what you are offering. Smiley
The team of the project offers cooperation on opening VR parks through the franchise system. If you are interested then you can communicate with the project managers directly.
If I'm not mistaken, the founders' contacts are in the thread (telegram).
Yes you are right. I wonder how many people contacted them for business purposes. Sometimes a spam stream can interfere with serious work.
Activity: 364

copper member
Merit: 112

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Igor looks friendly
Who are you talking about? Is this a member of the team?

yeah, dude looks mean
Activity: 476
There are no information reasons yet, but the collection of money has already increased.
I think the main reason is the outlined positive in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: