Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 76. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Devs, what the need of token VRT in your ecosystem besides participating in virtual reality games? Can I become continuous contributor or something like this is future? Thanks!
Activity: 224
Merit: 22
dev, are you go on a New Year's vacation? or immediately after the celebration go to the work
money never sleeps! I guess they will work with out any vacation till the ICO end.
I think so too. If they need money, they must hard work every day but not at night between 31 - 01)
This is the New Year, everyone is welcoming 2018. My company has been closed for business, has been on vacation, and everyone is having fun.

Yep) today is January 5 and now need to start working)
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
ProximaX
Hi devs, do you have any news in new year? good news I mean)
Hi, we almost get our harcap, two more days till the end of pre sale!
Nice start for New Year, guys
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Did You mean hardcap for Pre-ICO (presale)? I see that you earn more than $700 000. But how many crypto did you earn? I guess the rate of it grew up and may be you earn more than $700k

ETH has grown strongly. I think it's real, the investment is already about a million
They take eth in addition to many other currencies, including usd, so I think this amount is fixed, nevertheless it is a great capital to begin with!
Activity: 532
Did You mean hardcap for Pre-ICO (presale)? I see that you earn more than $700 000. But how many crypto did you earn? I guess the rate of it grew up and may be you earn more than $700k

ETH has grown strongly. I think it's real, the investment is already about a million
Activity: 420
Activity: 210
Congrats  devs with successful pre sale! I just wonder after ICO finishes what can we expect on developers side? I mean some technique plans.

i thin we will know it after finishes ico. The amount of tokens sold will affect the development of the project
Activity: 476
Congrats  devs with successful pre sale! I just wonder after ICO finishes what can we expect on developers side? I mean some technique plans.
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
Developers need to think about active advertising campaign to make a project successful. Need more advertising videos, articles. Do you have a reddit account?
A good idea for the development of a project in the field of marketing. I think before ICO starts, need to figure this out
Developers need to think about active advertising campaign to make a project successful. Need more advertising videos, articles. Do you have a reddit account?
Activity: 210
great project! I am positive this one will be huge together with my other upcoming investments in Dadi, Theta and Gems

Wow! completely not hidden advertising of three tokens. VRT looks more intrresting)
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
great project! I am positive this one will be huge together with my other upcoming investments in Dadi, Theta and Gems
Activity: 36
Congratulations! At the end of the stage there will be a break until February ?
Activity: 196
Dos días antes de pasado mañana

A developer team  - from Moscow. I think we will not see them until January 8
Activity: 434
I think all resting after the holidays. News usually be at the end of January.
Activity: 161
ProximaX
Activity: 124
Merit: 2
Do you guys have any promo? Provide please links!
The project has a very  informative site, in addition there is a blog
Yes, but the logo will never be superfluous)

The project has a very  informative site, in addition there is a blog
Activity: 70
Pages:
Jump to: