Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 77. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Collected at the stage of pre token sale $686 420. 4 days left until the end of pre-sale. What will happen if we do not collect $ 1 million?

Specify, 1 million dollars is a soft cap for  presale?

Yes, it is so ... .and about 700 thousand are collected.
Do not you consider this a good indicator? as far as I know, was another closed round, which collected 350k $.
700 thousand is based on the previous round in 300 thousand
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
Collected at the stage of pre token sale $686 420. 4 days left until the end of pre-sale. What will happen if we do not collect $ 1 million?

Do not you consider this a good indicator? as far as I know, was another closed round, which collected 350k $.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

I guess this is hard cup for pre sale. But anyway $686 420 is good result too. And we still  have 4 days

soft cup of ICO = $3 430 000 (why not 3 500 000 who knows)

hardcup of ICO = $16 000 000
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

Merit: 103
Activity: 434
I congratulate everyone on the new year) I'm going to have a great time and will appear on January 1))

Thank you i congratulate you too and wish happy new year) And success in fundraising
Happy new year and merry Christmas! Wish that together we have achieved success in implementation of the project VRT in 2018!
Activity: 196
I congratulate everyone on the new year) I'm going to have a great time and will appear on January 1))

Thank you i congratulate you too and wish happy new year) And success in fundraising
There are many projects focusing on VR technology, take Decentraland (MANA) as an example, i think it is not very successful as it is hard to play for everyone, maybe this project will bring VR to everyone's home.
for today it is 3 VR projects, they are all very worthy, but I would single out VRT, this project has many advantages over competitors
Yeap you are right and the VRT has not yet ended ICO. Look for him success in future)
Activity: 266
There are many projects focusing on VR technology, take Decentraland (MANA) as an example, i think it is not very successful as it is hard to play for everyone, maybe this project will bring VR to everyone's home.
I like VR technology project and Decentraland (MANA) too you can find him on bittrex. He already did x3
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
for today it is 3 VR projects, they are all very worthy, but I would single out VRT, this project has many advantages over competitors
Activity: 104
Activity: 420
Can we see what all amount of money will be allocated for? What is your first steps guys agree ICO ending? Hope we will see some exchange updates  Wink

It s too early talk about exchanges. First of all VRT. World have to earn it soft cap. Then we can think about exchanges...But I think it`s long term project and may be extra profitable.
Activity: 728
Merit: 102
3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)
It's a good concept where players, developers and investors establish and contribute in the ecosystem. VR is now an integral part of the latest technology with its various uses in the life sector, especially business and entertainment. I have confidence in this potentially successful project.
Activity: 434
Hello, please tell me which a hardcap of project? as I understand it today, has already reached softcap ?
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Can we see what all amount of money will be allocated for? What is your first steps guys agree ICO ending? Hope we will see some exchange updates  Wink
hey dev, if this ico does not reach softcap does it still continue ?

They said that they already reached softcap on pre-sale
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
How can token be used by investors? When  VRT will be listed on exchange?

the stock exchanges are due to emerge sometime in late March, after the ICO stage.
Activity: 161
ProximaX
Im gonne stay tune to this project.Well im looking for forward to this project in the future.

This is right decision, you will invest in working business!

Pre-holiday Friday. All good mood today. Happy holidays!

Happy New Crypto Year
Pages:
Jump to: