Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IEO]🔥 E3T Connecting Global Entrepreneurs 🔥 - page 26. (Read 4124 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
would you like to explain in detail about what you will offer: infrastructure, services and networks. How these three services will have a positive impact on your customers?

Thanks for your interest!

Our vision tokenize the E3 Digital Economy Platform. Linking all our stakeholders – Entrepreneurs, Corporates, SMEs, government, NGOs, Academics and Investors into the Token Economy

E3T will be used globally within the E3 Digital Economy Platform. E3 members will be able to use E3T to transact.

Hello sir, I want to ask a little question here, is IEO only done in the DCOIN exchange or is there another exchange that is not mentioned here? And when will all the sales end?
we should just wait until October 26 because they will announce where they will do IEO again, whether on Dcoin or on larger exchange, because I'm also waiting for this information

We have dcoin as confirmed first exchange for E3T, the team is working closely to a bigger and better exchange. We are still infant stage, please stay tuned for further updates!
I have not found the official site of this project please publish
whether it has not been displayed?

If you click the image; it will redirect you to our website otherwise visit this link: E3t.co
Hello sir, I want to ask a little question here, is IEO only done in the DCOIN exchange or is there another exchange that is not mentioned here? And when will all the sales end?

Yes, only in dcoin. We have done few private sale for the past few months.

The confirm exchange for E3T is dcoin, please see below:

https://dcoindoc.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035230991-E3T-E3-Token-IEO-Launched-on-21th-October?fbclid=IwAR2XPsvyTJK-WTMCa9MeULcCegbhWLyycTa3qO4uVgYlXksziL1Pz2e7yRQ
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
What is the exchanges you listing in at this time?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

The E3T team will find fundraisers for the 500,000 entrepreneurs and they are going to be funded by the tokens which the team are going to be doing ICO? I'm not sure if this is how it should be understood. Can you guys explain a bit more about your project?

They are only going to support projects within the Southeast Asia?

Secure Connection Failed
An error occurred during a connection to e3t.co.
Cannot communicate securely with peer: no common encryption algorithm(s).
(Error code: ssl_error_no_cypher_overlap)

This is what it prompt to my monitor when I tried visiting their website. I don't know what that means but clearly I can't see anything.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
we should just wait until October 26 because they will announce where they will do IEO again, whether on Dcoin or on larger exchange, because I'm also waiting for this information
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
I have not found the official site of this project please publish
whether it has not been displayed?
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
would you like to explain in detail about what you will offer: infrastructure, services and networks. How these three services will have a positive impact on your customers?
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

🎯 ANNOUNCEMENT: THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF E3 NET🎯
We would like to announce E3 will be launching E3 Net, our private mainnet based on Proof of Authority (PoA) consensus on 2 Dec, 2019 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻
📍 To facilitate the smooth transition to #E3Net, we will HALT the trading of E3T on DCoin Exchange from 30 Nov to 1 Dec 2019. Trading will RESUME as usual on 2 Dec, 2019.
🔥 As part of the launch, we are delighted to throw in a SPECIAL GIFT to all our traders and investors with an EXTRA 10% BONUS E3T, if you maintain a minimum balance of 15,000 E3T in your DCoin wallet from 1 Nov to 1 Dec, 2019.
Now, is that a good deal or a GREAT DEAL?Huh!!! 🤣🤣🤣
For more enquiries, pls reach out to us on our official Telegram group at https://t.me/e3tproject

Follow Us

2019 © E3T.CO. ALL RIGHT RESERVED
Pages:
Jump to: