Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 41. (Read 491316 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
There are lot of serious projects out in the market like Incent and some others without mentioning their names in this thread. I just referred for point and this is good thing happening in crypto but the trend of short term profit taking is still dominating people will take time to change their mentality. Now goals should be from medium to long term if you really want to get something reasonable from your investment through crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
The value keeps dropping again and the locked 50% supply is untouched. Are people getting desperate and take their losses or what? 

Crypto is fickle Smiley BTC's recent rise probably accounts for a lot of it. Then people see other alts going crazy and want a piece of the action.
Long term, value has to be driven by meaningful real-world activity. Otherwise it's just the same old zero-sum greater fool game.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
The value keeps dropping again and the locked 50% supply is untouched. Are people getting desperate and take their losses or what? 
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
What's the roadmap for Incent?

I would guess that integration into mainstream POS and Online commerce software would be a high priority?
Still integration of customer #1 as a first milestone. Then, we'd like to integrate with a few more merchants before creating an additional distribution channel in the form of plug-ins for Magento and Shopify. In parallel, we are planning to continue work on our ICO technology.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
What's the roadmap for Incent?

I would guess that integration into mainstream POS and Online commerce software would be a high priority?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I wanted to complain on this incentloyality page on encryptotel ico. i cant access this are? whats going wrong? How difficult is it to do this easy job? so We are under ico price because you do a bad job.
Give the team some time to solve the problem.
legendary
I wanted to complain on this incentloyality page on encryptotel ico. i cant access this are? whats going wrong? How difficult is it to do this easy job? so We are under ico price because you do a bad job.

Bottom line, there are a lot of pieces of tech that fit together for such a project. Some we're in control of, others we're not. We do the best we can. EncryptoTel's ICO is over, in any case.
We are aware of the issues and working hard on resolving them. Sorry for any caused inconvenience. It's not that easy of a job, though  Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Anyone got a little spare INCNT so I can do some integration testing (can return when done)
I give you some. I also have Waves ready for the tx-fee, as it is needed at the moment.
Send me your adress in a pm.
I could also help out. Feel free to shoot me a message.

Regarding Bittrex: We will certainly continue to aim for a listing but we should see quite some unexpected listings over the next few weeks. If Bittrex wants to jump on board, perfect. If not, we will have a set of exchanges with decent volumes which might help attracting them later on.
yes why not with the passage of time and with great work we can be good miners of of it.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
LOL you are real? DEV Supported Liqui Scammers.... oh no  Shocked Shocked Shocked

What made you say Liqui is a scam?
Yes, I'm very keen on knowing that too...

What about Incent tokens, Waves is on Bittrex already and most of us holding Incent tokens would be glad to have Incent traded on Bittrex which has better volume than Liqui, also any update on tidex.com

Tidex should happen shortly. We're waiting for confirmation from a couple of other exchanges. Bittrex isn't one of them.
We'd be more than happy to get listed on Bittrex - they told us community interest supports a coin addition considerably. So, feel free to join their Slack and drop them a few lines about why Incent is innovative, what differentiates us from other crypto projects and why you personally like Incent. Some well-written tweets at them will also be noticed. Any help is well appreciated!
You are the Community Manager of Incent token. You raised money on ICO, and that's all. Why are you asking that traders make a request for adding Incent to the exchange? It is your responsibility towards investors.

Such a moron complain. Hahhaha. It is obvious that you are not aware on voting system of some exchange so that they will know if the coin they will be listing is in demand and will have a huge trading volume. So please do first some research before complaining here. Hahhaa
Thats not true.Bittrex and Poloniex do add coins with fee also and when you are paying,there is no need to get voted from community.Voting is no guarantee to get listed but paying fee is

I agree.  Paying up the fee can get the coin/token added to bittrex real quick, so why wont the dev pay up, it would be a great investment as that would cause the price to rapidly rise up by getting it listed to the 2nd most popular exchange and one that services everyone giving you the maximum exposure that your token needs, which the dev would benefit since the dev is holding some of the Incent tokens as well.

So I say, pay the fee already.

Thanks.
i am also very keen and fond of all that realistic aspect of it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 552
Congratulations TEAM!  You guys pulled it off and demonstrated that you can do it!  The future looks bright.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8
But with two successful ICO on the Incent platform recently why is the price of Incent tokens still below ICO price, I really don't understand how people come about the valuation of these tokens

Well they didnt make the best impression with their ICO platform, just look in the mobilego thread, ppl are pissed that there are so many problems regarding the ICO.
I do believe that the price will rise in the next weeks tho  Smiley
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
But with two successful ICO on the Incent platform recently why is the price of Incent tokens still below ICO price, I really don't understand how people come about the valuation of these tokens
Last thing I read is that the Encryptotel team is considering a voting if they should accept the latecomers or not. We will see how it pans out.

Important point I want to make here is that Incent is simply providing the ICO platform and has no insight into operational decisions by the ETT team. The decision to allow investments for another 24h was made by Encryptotel and we are simply following the customer's wish. If they happen to decide not to accept investments made during the grace period, then we will go forward accordingly.
legendary
There's been an update from the EncryptoTel team - I'd suggest following their BCT thread.
Given the exchange rate volatility, which is mostly what carried them over the $3m line, the decision to extend seemed like a good one. It looks like they were as surprised as anyone when a massive investor came in at the end like that!
I'd be interested to know what the fiat value of the funds would be as per the exchange rates at the beginning of the ICO.
Activity: 306
You will notice that they did specify 3 million plus, under the "What we want to do" part of their homepage.

The have explicitly confirmed multiple times that it has a hard cap of $3 million and until they hit it, it was also stated clearly on the ICO homepage itself at http://ico.encryptotel.com , so it was the very first thing investors saw, advertised by them, that there was a hard cap of $3 million.

I see there is big title says max cap $3m in your image, so the whitepaper is not accurate, the image shows in the website is correct.
Activity: 377
Okay, I now see what you mean.   I did participate for the first time today, so pretty close to then end of the ICO.   I honestly wasn't sure if I was too late or not, when I found out that they had already reached their funding goal.  I think it might be worthwhile to follow the EncryptoTel slack and BCT thread for more detailed info.   That's what I'm doing.
legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001
You will notice that they did specify 3 million plus, under the "What we want to do" part of their homepage.

The have explicitly confirmed multiple times that it has a hard cap of $3 million and until they hit it, it was also stated clearly on the ICO homepage itself at http://ico.encryptotel.com , so it was the very first thing investors saw, advertised by them, that there was a hard cap of $3 million.

Activity: 377

Pages:
Jump to: