Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 43. (Read 491316 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Hi,

Really interesting coin. Real economy related projects. $5,000,000 may be a low supply, and lead to a rise in value, which is something we don't especially hate  Wink.

With today's Bitcoin/USD pricing, it will be an approximately 30-31 millions coins ICO.
Nobody knows what will be the price on 1st October, so the numbers above are completely unreal.

If POS, I'll be in the ICO for sure.
If not POS, but centralized, I'll be part as well, but not as enthusiastic.

Question 1:
What is the block generation system? POW, POS, POSV, or a centralized system?

Thank you!

Added a note in my calendar  Wink

Best regards,

Arpetuos

You're going to need one of these:

I'm sorry, we crowdfunded LAST October.
Activity: 212
Merit: 110
Hi,

Really interesting coin. Real economy related projects. $5,000,000 may be a low supply, and lead to a rise in value, which is something we don't especially hate  Wink.

With today's Bitcoin/USD pricing, it will be an approximately 30-31 millions coins ICO.
Nobody knows what will be the price on 1st October, so the numbers above are completely unreal.

If POS, I'll be in the ICO for sure.
If not POS, but centralized, I'll be part as well, but not as enthusiastic.

Question 1:
What is the block generation system? POW, POS, POSV, or a centralized system?

Thank you!

Added a note in my calendar  Wink

Best regards,

Arpetuos
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
Guys do you know why has happened the dump of the INCNT exchange rate on exchanges, I was highly optimistic to see INCNT higher but it was dumped a bit, maybe because of the recent increase of bitcoin price or there is another reason behind?

Yep, BTC has certainly contributed in recent days. Can't call where this bull run will end, but presumably when things stabilise with BTC money will move back into alts.
It's likely to be very volatile all round for a while by the look of it.

Yeah, it seems soo but INCNT is new and we can't expect to reach ETH price or bitcoin price, INCNT price will increase gradually and see how it will grow.

Is there any progress or any step to be listed in poloniex, I think there are most of the traders there lol.
legendary
And in fact the software that is being developed for merchant #1 is critical for this.
Ultimately we will have e-commerce plug-ins that mean merchants can on-board themselves, without our help integrating them.
Activity: 924
Can I send INCNT to any waves address??
Is there a roadmap?
Yes you can  Smiley

Roadmap remains unchanged. Next milestone is integration of the first merchant.

When will info about the first merchant be released? And will there be more coming soon?

There should be an update in the next few days. Usually it's at the end of each month, but Rob had a trip to the US at short notice to discuss Incent with a potential new customer. There's a backlog of things to take care of, so please be patient!

What with all partners like https://medium.com/incent-loyalty-blog/incent-connects-to-30-000-australian-businesses-7a0b7e0993cc and etc. No more news about this after ICO anymore. And how about merchant #1?
We want to finish integration with merchant #1 first. This gives us the necessary knowledge to speed up the implementation process for the next merchants. So, there is no need to talk about the other prospects, we work step-by-step and communicate accordingly.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Polar bears are left handed
Is there a roadmap?
Yes you can  Smiley

Nice, thanks
Activity: 602
Merit: 506
Your own digital self
Is there a roadmap?
Yes you can  Smiley

When will info about the first merchant be released? And will there be more coming soon?

There should be an update in the next few days. Usually it's at the end of each month, but Rob had a trip to the US at short notice to discuss Incent with a potential new customer. There's a backlog of things to take care of, so please be patient!

What with all partners like https://medium.com/incent-loyalty-blog/incent-connects-to-30-000-australian-businesses-7a0b7e0993cc and etc. No more news about this after ICO anymore. And how about merchant #1?
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Wasssssup!
Looks like Incent hit the bottom from the last rise.  Newcomers time to buy in! Or ICO holders time to buy more! Go Incent!!!
legendary
Is there a roadmap?
Yes you can  Smiley

Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Generation Blockchain.
Is there a roadmap?
Yes you can  Smiley

Activity: 924
Is there a roadmap?
Yes you can  Smiley

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Polar bears are left handed
Is there a roadmap?
legendary
Regarding the payment to the PR firm: I understand it was paid in Incent, but from which pocket was it paid? is there a dev fund that serves to this purpose? Also, is the amount that was paid public? Also, for the next time, is it possible for token investors to be alerted beforehand?

We went through all this up-thread. Ideally we'd draw a line under it all now and move on.
Activity: 700
Merit: 264
Ugh, it is not funny to be an incent-investor at the moment... from 6 to 19 and back to earth.
Activity: 723
Merit: 503
Regarding the payment to the PR firm: I understand it was paid in Incent, but from which pocket was it paid? is there a dev fund that serves to this purpose? Also, is the amount that was paid public? Also, for the next time, is it possible for token investors to be alerted beforehand?
Activity: 543
Merit: 502
I'm still holding my incent. This project has massive room for growth!

Waiting for it to hit the floor before I fill my bags even more bargain Incent!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Sounds like a much easier way to get businesses to use the product. They can be completely hands off. Now I understand the reserve as well.
Thanks
legendary
Re: the comment about Incent being sold to businesses - I'm not sure I understand what you mean? Merchants will not handle Incent. When a customer buys something, a proportion of the purchase amount (configurable - could be 0.5-20%) will be used to buy Incent off the open market. That is sent directly to the customer.
Incent will naturally be a deflationary currency. There's a fixed supply - effectively 23 million - and some will inevitably be lost, forgotten about etc as it's issued and used.
Ah I thought the business bought the Incent. So the app buys the Incent when a customer uses the app to buy something.. Is that right ? Will that be in real time-ish ?

As close to realtime as we can get. This is why we need a reserve, because obviously there are delays in dealing with exchanges - we wouldn't want to withdraw directly from an exchange to the customer's wallet.
It was important to us that the merchant didn't have to deal in Incent. That's a barrier to adoption and we didn't want to impose that on them. So it works by slicing off a % of the purchase amount, sending it to Incent as broker, who takes care of the conversion of funds to INCNT, and then we send that directly to the customer.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Re: the comment about Incent being sold to businesses - I'm not sure I understand what you mean? Merchants will not handle Incent. When a customer buys something, a proportion of the purchase amount (configurable - could be 0.5-20%) will be used to buy Incent off the open market. That is sent directly to the customer.
Incent will naturally be a deflationary currency. There's a fixed supply - effectively 23 million - and some will inevitably be lost, forgotten about etc as it's issued and used.
Ah I thought the business bought the Incent. So the app buys the Incent when a customer uses the app to buy something.. Is that right ? Will that be in real time-ish ?
legendary
The only thing that I would ask of the team is to sit down and have a real serious conversation amongst yourselves about balancing your responsibilities towards your clients with those of your investors.
You might want to think about moving a portion of the incents sold to businesses to a burn wallet that we can all watch at anytime. The shares need to become less available as time goes on.

Thanks Stein.
There's certainly a lot going on at the moment, and we hope to have a more extensive update for the community in due course.
Pages:
Jump to: