Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 45. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 321
Merit: 250
Going up again, dumpers can only take the market down by so much.

This is still just the start, in for the long hodl.

it dumps because they can't even program a working ico platform. MobileGo and Encryptotel ICO's are a mess with their ico platform. It deserves to get dumped back to 1m$ market cap.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Going up again, dumpers can only take the market down by so much.

This is still just the start, in for the long hodl.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
I get where you're coming from, but just so you're duly warned: we crowdfunded $1.1 million and distributed 23 million Incent. Anyone who holds any Incent at all might dump it at any point, and the market is thin enough to take it down to zero if someone really wants to.

Hmm.. So $1.1 million/$23 million= $.047826 = 0.00003356 BTC
So really we are up tremendously at 246.06% to .00011614

How many of the 23 million were sold at the ICO ?

Yes, even up with more than 300% in fiat, but apparently that is not enough for some people. I am really happy with it, and will hold for long term for sure!

I think 10-12% were reserved for team, partners, etc - I can't remember offhand but it's somewhere in the thread...
The headline figures you give are a little misleading, because BTC was much lower in October/November, when we crowdfunded. So I think the fiat price of tokens was around $0.06 for most people (there were discounts for larger, earlier investors). As often happens with alts, when BTC started rising Incent dropped in BTC terms, staying roughly even in fiat. Then when BTC's rise slowed and we got closer to deployment with the ICOs, Incent rose in BTC terms.
So net: yes, Incent is up perhaps 250% in fiat terms, up a little in BTC terms right now.
Activity: 275
I get where you're coming from, but just so you're duly warned: we crowdfunded $1.1 million and distributed 23 million Incent. Anyone who holds any Incent at all might dump it at any point, and the market is thin enough to take it down to zero if someone really wants to.

Yes, even up with more than 300% in fiat, but apparently that is not enough for some people. I am really happy with it, and will hold for long term for sure!
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
How do I pull my INCNT off the ICO website?
There's no withdraw or transfer button.

Thanks in advance.
Shoot me a private message with your ICO e-mail address. Make sure to add a Waves address too.

How soon will start buyback system work?

I think you will do some momentum after mobilego ico and encryptotel. that's 100 btc will flow in incent not bad.

How will be realized those buyback system? in parts or market bought?
The cash back Incent are purchased with market buys. Most of it has already been purchased, though.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
How soon will start buyback system work?

I think you will do some momentum after mobilego ico and encryptotel. that's 100 btc will flow in incent not bad.

How will be realized those buyback system? in parts or market bought?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
How do I pull my INCNT off the ICO website?
There's no withdraw or transfer button.

Thanks in advance.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

That's fine to pay people in Incent, it is normal practice however the norm is to lock-up those shares/tokens to avoid an instant dump. It is irresponsible to investors not to consider it and the excuse of this being crypto is just an excuse.
You are asking for investors but you are not looking in their best interest and not being transparent about it.

When a coin (in this case Incent) is promised to be bought off the market because of an event or anything, something is off. I'm glad I bought at 10k and sold it at 19k just before the beginning of ICO, and washed my hands off this. I had similar experiences with colored coins back in 2014 and I guess my instincts kicked in.

That is the business model. There's nothing untoward about that. It's a perfectly valid approach and lots of businesses use it. In fact it's becoming the norm in crypto due to the regulatory problems involved with issuing dividends. Just because you got burned with colored coins doesn't mean 'something is off'.

Re: locking Incent for partners - as I said, that's problematic. I guess we could have done for the team, though (unsurprisingly) no one from the team has sold. For the PR company, a lock-up period would have been a dealbreaker. Incent is a crypto startup, a high-risk company in a high-risk sector. Who's to guarantee that the Incent would be worth anything at the end of the lock-up period? We might be confident, but they have bills to pay.
That's not to say we aren't very disappointed in the course of action they took.

All market deals should be done at arms length and in a free market spirit. If someone is paid in Incent and they dump it is perfectly fine. Some others that want the coins will buy those at a lower rate. At some point the circle will complete itself and those that wanted to dump have dumped and those that want to buy have bought. This is how new floors are formed and needs at least one cycle to get to the new floor. Everyone has his or her price and there will also be lesser or greater sells along the way. Unless there is a hack of a holders wallet or some other material event, dumps should become less over time and as adoption grows holders will become more distributed and at some point the resistance level will be broken where it becomes difficult for one holder to dump the price in a material way.

I know this sounds very theoretical, but it is important to keep market forces real and not to apply artificial meddling.
legendary

That's fine to pay people in Incent, it is normal practice however the norm is to lock-up those shares/tokens to avoid an instant dump. It is irresponsible to investors not to consider it and the excuse of this being crypto is just an excuse.
You are asking for investors but you are not looking in their best interest and not being transparent about it.

When a coin (in this case Incent) is promised to be bought off the market because of an event or anything, something is off. I'm glad I bought at 10k and sold it at 19k just before the beginning of ICO, and washed my hands off this. I had similar experiences with colored coins back in 2014 and I guess my instincts kicked in.

That is the business model. There's nothing untoward about that. It's a perfectly valid approach and lots of businesses use it. In fact it's becoming the norm in crypto due to the regulatory problems involved with issuing dividends. Just because you got burned with colored coins doesn't mean 'something is off'.

Re: locking Incent for partners - as I said, that's problematic. I guess we could have done for the team, though (unsurprisingly) no one from the team has sold. For the PR company, a lock-up period would have been a dealbreaker. Incent is a crypto startup, a high-risk company in a high-risk sector. Who's to guarantee that the Incent would be worth anything at the end of the lock-up period? We might be confident, but they have bills to pay.
That's not to say we aren't very disappointed in the course of action they took.

If it was a dealbreaker from the PR point of view then you should have advised the investors. It was obvious they would sell in that case. Your role is to protect and advise investors in Incent but you don't seem to get it.

It's a market. It's a part of the Open Value proposition. It's not cool they did it, but it's their call. Same as it will be with anyone else who sells.
We'll do everything we reasonably can to build value for investors, but we're not in the business of telling people what they can and can't do with their own money.
Activity: 258
Breizh Atao

If it was a dealbreaker from the PR point of view then you should have advised the investors. It was obvious they would sell in that case. Your role is to protect and advise investors in Incent but you don't seem to get it.
legendary
Been following this project from day one even before the ico started.

Looks like it's about time for this project to get a boost.....

Good for you. Market fluctuations notwithstanding, there's a lot of good stuff going on.
legendary

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Aluna.Social
Been following this project from day one even before the ico started.

Looks like it's about time for this project to get a boost.....
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Please have a look at the Bittrex trading history. You will see that our bot market purchased quite some Incent over the course of several hours, few small orders every minute.

Regarding the dump: We just paid a PR outlet in Incent for their services during the ICO. They immediately transferred the whole payment to Bittrex and it looks like they want to sell all of it, pretty short-sighted if you ask me.

Seems pretty short sited of Incent that they did not contract a lockup period which is standard in business and business 101 level.
It ensures the market will not disproportionately increase the supply, which drives prices downward. 40+% in this case.

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/l/lockup-period.asp

That's really not going to fly in a sector like this unfortunately.

I don't see why it wouldn't work in crypto since the PR obviously went back to btc or Fiat. Kind of immature to have done that and kind of bad investors were not informed of it earlier. Tech is nice but behaviour is is slightly shocking.

Lots of people were paid in Incent for their work on ico. Any one of them could have dumped, and still could, just like anyone else. Most were smarter.
The dump was the first we knew about it, which was also when we shared that information.

Breizh Atao
Please have a look at the Bittrex trading history. You will see that our bot market purchased quite some Incent over the course of several hours, few small orders every minute.

Regarding the dump: We just paid a PR outlet in Incent for their services during the ICO. They immediately transferred the whole payment to Bittrex and it looks like they want to sell all of it, pretty short-sighted if you ask me.

Seems pretty short sited of Incent that they did not contract a lockup period which is standard in business and business 101 level.
It ensures the market will not disproportionately increase the supply, which drives prices downward. 40+% in this case.

I don't see why it wouldn't work in crypto since the PR obviously went back to btc or Fiat. Kind of immature to have done that and kind of bad investors were not informed of it earlier. Tech is nice but behaviour is is slightly shocking.

Lots of people were paid in Incent for their work on ico. Any one of them could have dumped, and still could, just like anyone else. Most were smarter.
The dump was the first we knew about it, which was also when we shared that information.

legendary

Breizh Atao

legendary

Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Rubic stays cubic

I bought some at 16k aarrghh...

maybe it is one of those things that you have to leave and forget and in a year's time if there was adoption it might be higher.
Pages:
Jump to: