Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 47. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
can you give us some ETA on when you might turn on the bot please?
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Breizh Atao
So good to see that 55btc brings down the price by 10%. Not sure where you are buying guys but would be good to see the transactions.

($6,500,000*0.5%+$1,300,000*3%)/$1300=55btc
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Hey Karl. Was thinking today about Incent. I have a question.

When Incent takes BTC and ETH from a client like mobileGo, they buy Incent with it at market.
So what markets are they buying from and how is that decision determined ?

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/incent/#markets

So I am sure that the client wants the lowest price for his Incent purchase, why would they not.
    So the answer might be that Incent purchases the coin at the lowest possible price for the client, as to offset any additional costs and pass on maximum savings to thier client.

We the investors want the highest price for the Incent.
    So the answer might that Incent purchases at the highest market price we can in order to boost ROI for our investors.

Now with a stock the first responsibility is to the shareholders. What is Incent's official position ?

If it's a mix of the two, how is that accomplished specifically.

We buy at the lowest price possible, which at this point means going for the most liquid markets. In due course the bot will do all kinds of arbitrage and clever stuff, but the principle is the same: best price.

So has any Incent been bought off the market for the two ongoing ICO's?

Some, yes. More to come for both EncryptoTel and MobileGo.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

When Incent takes BTC and ETH from a client like mobileGo, they buy Incent with it at market.

So I am sure that the client wants the lowest price for his Incent purchase, why would they not.
    So the answer might be that Incent purchases the coin at the lowest possible price for the client, as to offset any additional costs and pass on maximum savings to thier client.

So the answer might that Incent purchases at the highest market price we can in order to boost ROI for our investors.

Now with a stock the first responsibility is to the shareholders. What is Incent's official position ?

We buy at the lowest price possible, which at this point means going for the most liquid markets. In due course the bot will do all kinds of arbitrage and clever stuff, but the principle is the same: best price.

So has any Incent been bought off the market for the two ongoing ICO's?
legendary

Activity: 672

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
A statement from Rob regarding the ICOs:

ICO Sitrep. You will be aware that we are currently servicing the launch of 2 ICOs. While they differ in the detail, both require the synchronised delivery of a sophisticated application, which provides token purchasers with the broadest suite of native payment options and rewards them in Incent for doing so. The launch of both platforms has presented specific challenges for a plethora of reasons. Notwithstanding, cooperation between ourselves and client teams has been strong and through working together we are knocking down the issues rapidly. As it stands we are confident that the back of this work will be broken and the backlog of Incent market purchases cleared within hours.
Activity: 924
After searching page after page, this was closest I could find to reply with a withdrawal question as Waves folks aren't answering support email.

I was in the initial INCENT IPO, received the Incent in my WAVES Client but nothing I do allows me to actually withdrawal them and start trading on OpenLedger.

What am I missing here?  I can't find any help on how to actually get the Incent OUT of the WAVES client.

Thanks for any assistance..

Do you have WAVES in your account to pay for the transaction fee? If not, you can get a tiny amount from www.wavesdrop.com but it's enough to pay the fee.
Breizh Atao
Looks like already been through a long accumulation period under ICO price. I'm jumping in before this goes mewn!

There was accumulation and there is again under 18k. There is little buy pressure, 120btc is peanuts now so probably quite good news if you're looking for a high sale price.

Good project though with finally some good real life application.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Did you see the roonies on him???
Looks like already been through a long accumulation period under ICO price. I'm jumping in before this goes mewn!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
If you aren't comfortable ........
This project looks amazingly undervalued. Not sure how i could have missed it earlier!

legendary
Activity: 1447
Merit: 1028
Where will be the price tomorrow when MobileGo will buying up Incent?

I predict between 35-40k sat.

it will go to the moon (or even beyond) lol  Grin

time to buy more and hodl.
It will not, someone has decided to accumulate

Typical crypto.  A bunch of hype and anticipation, then the price doesn't move.

You shouldnt underestimate the networkeffect,, havent seen such a clear vision and well working dev and makekting team since a long time. Incent has the potential to be the 1st choice for loyality points and maybe more. Its one of the most underestimated project in whole cryptolandscape,  image if just one well known company gets in contact with incent, what will happen?, and imagine that poloniex wants to trade incent because of the high request and acception of the market. Make your own decisions but dont get suprised if incent moves 10x till mid or end end 2018. Its a real good and one of the most undervalued project for long term investment right now,  mark my words!
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
After searching page after page, this was closest I could find to reply with a withdrawal question as Waves folks aren't answering support email.

I was in the initial INCENT IPO, received the Incent in my WAVES Client but nothing I do allows me to actually withdrawal them and start trading on OpenLedger.

What am I missing here?  I can't find any help on how to actually get the Incent OUT of the WAVES client.

Thanks for any assistance..

Activity: 7

it will go to the moon (or even beyond) lol  Grin

Typical crypto.  A bunch of hype and anticipation, then the price doesn't move.
Breizh Atao

Activity: 473

legendary
Activity: 1386

Activity: 558
I am glad that I invested and did not sell when the price was very small. Keep calm and hold Incent.
Activity: 42
Btw, feel free to spread the word about it. Every support is appreciated: https://twitter.com/KarlKarlsson_/status/827200115123290112

thanks for good and timely support which you are giving to us...once again thanks of all support team.
legendary
Guys, thanks for reply!  Great to hear this, sounds like a winner (coin)!

Thanks. We think so! We spent a long time figuring out the best way to do all this stuff. Ultimately, this seemed like the most transparent and reasonable way, as well as the most profitable for everyone involved.
Pages:
Jump to: