Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 44. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
I am waiting for the drop to 6K to buy in.  Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I would think that if one was inclined to get into Incent based on the business model and fundamentals that now is the time to get in.
Why ?

Waves is going to explode with the release of it's Dex and Incent is positioned very well within the Waves world.

Incent is the owner of the dual-blockchain tech. Meaning that when Waves DOES get big, which it will, the ability to trade between Waves<>ETH block-chains is Incent's

Incent has held up fairly well considering BTC is at an all time high. BTC rises like this used to decimate alt coins in 2016.

The team is a serious team. They are available all the time in their Slack (can't say that with many post ICO coins/tokens) and the CEO is jetting around the world as we speak getting more business.

The businesses that got paid in Incent bonuses have already dumped. Anyone dumping now is doing so at a real $ loss.

The first retailer is about to come on board. Retailers as I understand it will need to buy Incent to use the Incent program.. So there should theoretically be constant buy pressure at some point.

That's why I decided that this is the price either to buy what you want for the future or slowly accumulate.

I invested today.

The only thing that I would ask of the team is to sit down and have a real serious conversation amongst yourselves about balancing your responsibilities towards your clients with those of your investors.
You might want to think about moving a portion of the incents sold to businesses to a burn wallet that we can all watch at anytime. The shares need to become less available as time goes on.

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Apologies - don't think the Reserve address is on OP. Looking for it now.

thanks a lot for the great replies:) also could you expand a bit on why you decided to choose the waves platform over another one? what was your criterias?

A few things actually. One is that there was a relationship there already, and so we had access to the dev team - which is a pretty big deal. Another is the DEX, with real-time trading and asset-to-asset trading. Both of these help with settlement. Also paying tx fees in the token itself, rather than a separate coin, is a big deal, because it vastly reduces friction for users and makes life a lot easier when developing the app. We kicked around a lot of ideas and a lot of tech solutions for Incent over the previous 2 years, and these were quite big problems to overcome.

thanks for being so kind in replying to my questions:) I'm in! Got some below 100 (I think it was ico price?), hopefuly i can catch some at 50 Cheesy

Glad you're in! Smiley
I hope it won't go as low as 0.00005 again but with BTC doing its raging bull thing... you never know what's going to happen.

Re: the question of some alts rising and others not while BTC is in a bull run, obviously not all alts are the same. Quite apart from their utility and business plans, some trade more against BTC than fiat - and obviously, the more thinly traded a currency, the bigger the fluctuations. Long term, Incent should effectively trade against fiat, since merchants will be buying and selling it for fiat currencies, which will hopefully insulate it somewhat from bitcoin's madness.
Activity: 924
I am not sure, if this is really the correct answer. It is always easy to say, alts are falling, because btc is rising. There are quite a lot alts arround rising despite of the rise of btc...
I don't think anyone is able to give a 'correct' answer to that question, it's a market after all and people's opinions on a market differ.

Personally, I think it's the Bitcoin bull run and a correction after a 200% increase over only a few weeks.
Activity: 700
Merit: 264
I am not sure, if this is really the correct answer. It is always easy to say, alts are falling, because btc is rising. There are quite a lot alts arround rising despite of the rise of btc...
legendary
Guys do you know why has happened the dump of the INCNT exchange rate on exchanges, I was highly optimistic to see INCNT higher but it was dumped a bit, maybe because of the recent increase of bitcoin price or there is another reason behind?

Yep, BTC has certainly contributed in recent days. Can't call where this bull run will end, but presumably when things stabilise with BTC money will move back into alts.
It's likely to be very volatile all round for a while by the look of it.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Guys do you know why has happened the dump of the INCNT exchange rate on exchanges, I was highly optimistic to see INCNT higher but it was dumped a bit, maybe because of the recent increase of bitcoin price or there is another reason behind?
Activity: 723
Merit: 503

thanks a lot for the great replies:) also could you expand a bit on why you decided to choose the waves platform over another one? what was your criterias?

A few things actually. One is that there was a relationship there already, and so we had access to the dev team - which is a pretty big deal. Another is the DEX, with real-time trading and asset-to-asset trading. Both of these help with settlement. Also paying tx fees in the token itself, rather than a separate coin, is a big deal, because it vastly reduces friction for users and makes life a lot easier when developing the app. We kicked around a lot of ideas and a lot of tech solutions for Incent over the previous 2 years, and these were quite big problems to overcome.

thanks for being so kind in replying to my questions:) I'm in! Got some below 100 (I think it was ico price?), hopefuly i can catch some at 50 Cheesy
legendary

legendary

Edit: http://www.wavesgo.com/account.html?3P6u5wdyDQt6FBiwCeSXPuNY3RzCAEYe1cg
Karl has put it in OP.
legendary
Total supply is 46M
Circulating supply is 23M

But if you guys give coins to PR firms and other busienss from the total supply, doesnt that make the circulating supply a lot bigger ? How much you gave away already from the total supply?

seems, right now you need to multiply marketcap by 2 to get the value of incent right

Not from the total supply. The 23 million Reserve is untouched.

How can we know for sure? is there a smart contract preventing anything to happen to it? and where did the INCNT paid to the PR firm came from?

(Sorry for all the questions, just trying to get a sense of the real value of this coin)

You can check the Reserve - I think the address is in OP. If not, we can dig it out for you - Karl did so recently for someone who was asking the same Smiley
It's a Waves asset, so no smart contracts. Effectively, you have to trust Incent not to dump this on the market. If we did so, it would naturally kill our business, so we won't. Whilst that probably won't reassure some people, you have to bear in mind that trust to some degree is inherent in any business like this. It's centralised, it has a dev team and offices, and a CEO. So you're already trusting us to do a good job if you've invested.
All Incent used for ICO payments (I think a total of 10-12%) for team and other collaborators came from the other half of the initial supply. The Reserve, as you've probably gathered, is for emergency settlement - there may be circumstances where we cannot settle with merchants without that pool of liquidity. We HAVE to be able to do that.
Hopefully that answers your questions - let us know if not!
Total supply is 46M

But if you guys give coins to PR firms and other busienss from the total supply, doesnt that make the circulating supply a lot bigger ? How much you gave away already from the total supply?

seems, right now you need to multiply marketcap by 2 to get the value of incent right

How can we know for sure? is there a smart contract preventing anything to happen to it? and where did the INCNT paid to the PR firm came from?

(Sorry for all the questions, just trying to get a sense of the real value of this coin)
What about the smartphone wallet? When it will be ready and where can I check it, see some progress?
The smartphone application is in the works. It will be released with the integration of the first merchant, most probably.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
What about the smartphone wallet? When it will be ready and where can I check it, see some progress?
legendary
Total supply is 46M

Total supply is 46M

Going up again, dumpers can only take the market down by so much.

This is still just the start, in for the long hodl.

it dumps because they can't even program a working ico platform. MobileGo and Encryptotel ICO's are a mess with their ico platform. It deserves to get dumped back to 1m$ market cap.
There have been some issues but nonetheless it's a working ICO platform able to crowdfund millions of dollars. That's what counts the most.
op has many dead links  Angry

Fixed, thanks.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
How do I pull my INCNT off the ICO website?
There's no withdraw or transfer button.

Thanks in advance.
Shoot me a private message with your ICO e-mail address. Make sure to add a Waves address too.

How soon will start buyback system work?

I think you will do some momentum after mobilego ico and encryptotel. that's 100 btc will flow in incent not bad.

How will be realized those buyback system? in parts or market bought?
The cash back Incent are purchased with market buys. Most of it has already been purchased, though.

Done. Just waiting.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
op has many dead links  Angry
Pages:
Jump to: