Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 49. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
So to recap:
Yes, we're not buying in realtime right now - though hopefully this should be deployed soon, so that every ICO deposit leads to an (almost) immediate exchange buy of Incent.
This time around, for reasons explained, we need to bundle up a few payments and submit them together.
Anyone who is following the progress of EncryptoTel's crowdsale might be interested to know this.

Encryptotel ICO is alrdy 850k USD thus far
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
So to recap:
Yes, we're not buying in realtime right now - though hopefully this should be deployed soon, so that every ICO deposit leads to an (almost) immediate exchange buy of Incent.
This time around, for reasons explained, we need to bundle up a few payments and submit them together.
Anyone who is following the progress of EncryptoTel's crowdsale might be interested to know this.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Seems that there have been lots of conspiracy theories here overnight Smiley
No, we're not strategically emptying the Reserve. Karl will post the address to prove it. It's all available on the blockchain, so we couldn't get away with this and it would be commercial suicide if we did.
It's odd indeed that someone chose to dump at this point. Best we can make out, it's probably one of our publicity partners for the crowdsale. We just settled up in Incent and it seems likely that, showing a remarkable lack of prescience and commitment, they just dropped it on Bittrex. You can lead a horse to water...

At the end of the day we would like to see a proven system in which the ICO leads to the buying of Incent tokens on exchanges. We have every right to be concerned since the promised buying of real time Encryptotel ICO was not met as promised.
You're right but only because we didn't feel 100% comfortable with the code. Rather let 24h pass without real-time purchasing than releasing a code which we cannot trust fully.

The system will prove itself but we are definitely not going to show each and every transaction, that would be quite some work load spent for basically nothing. A crypto investment requires trust in the team and this is a point in which we ask for exactly that. You'll see the impact on the volume and price which should be transparency enough.

I think you guys deserve trust from the community. Even when everyone was bashing you for the price and exchanges not listing Incent you just sticked to your plan and released the platform before the end of Q1 instead of wasting time and words. That's how a hard working team do his job.

Thanks for taking the time to show the address.
Thanks for the kind words, we appreciate it!

Most excellent!

Weird that wavesgo.com doesn't show the transaction from the issuer to the cold wallet.
WavesExplorer does:
http://wavesexplorer.com/tx/D7RTP4zhEXABzpFvmrNTXbbkj84LzHyaC8u1QtFur4tS

Thank you
team Incent so very much for the transparency. I know it makes me personally feel much safer that a serious team is guiding this.

For anyone else wondering, this is 100% the real deal token (https://tokendb.oceanlab.eu/show.aspx?asset=FLbGXzrpqkvucZqsHDcNxePTkh2ChmEi4GdBfDRRJVof)
and came from the proper initial issuer.

So it turns out that indeed, someone that purchased the tokens just dumped them. Seriously the height of stupidity before two guaranteed large buys coming from two ICOs.
People never stop surprising you with their silly decisions.. LOL
Weird indeed, that's why it took me so long to get the address...
Activity: 672

Most excellent!

Weird that wavesgo.com doesn't show the transaction from the issuer to the cold wallet.
WavesExplorer does:
http://wavesexplorer.com/tx/D7RTP4zhEXABzpFvmrNTXbbkj84LzHyaC8u1QtFur4tS

Thank you
team Incent so very much for the transparency. I know it makes me personally feel much safer that a serious team is guiding this.

For anyone else wondering, this is 100% the real deal token (https://tokendb.oceanlab.eu/show.aspx?asset=FLbGXzrpqkvucZqsHDcNxePTkh2ChmEi4GdBfDRRJVof)
and came from the proper initial issuer.

So it turns out that indeed, someone that purchased the tokens just dumped them. Seriously the height of stupidity before two guaranteed large buys coming from two ICOs.
People never stop surprising you with their silly decisions.. LOL
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Train is leaving the station. Again Cheesy lol. Get on board and let's break 20k at last. Should have been there if people did not dump. Good luck team!

Yeah and the ICOs aren't even started yet. I used this panic dump to stack up some more cheap Incent and I will just wait and hold until the price will be at least 3X this.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
No, we're not strategically emptying the Reserve. Karl will post the address to prove it. It's all available on the blockchain, so we couldn't get away with this and it would be commercial suicide if we did.
It's odd indeed that someone chose to dump at this point. Best we can make out, it's probably one of our publicity partners for the crowdsale. We just settled up in Incent and it seems likely that, showing a remarkable lack of prescience and commitment, they just dropped it on Bittrex. You can lead a horse to water...

At the end of the day we would like to see a proven system in which the ICO leads to the buying of Incent tokens on exchanges. We have every right to be concerned since the promised buying of real time Encryptotel ICO was not met as promised.
You're right but only because we didn't feel 100% comfortable with the code. Rather let 24h pass without real-time purchasing than releasing a code which we cannot trust fully.

The system will prove itself but we are definitely not going to show each and every transaction, that would be quite some work load spent for basically nothing. A crypto investment requires trust in the team and this is a point in which we ask for exactly that. You'll see the impact on the volume and price which should be transparency enough.

I think you guys deserve trust from the community. Even when everyone was bashing you for the price and exchanges not listing Incent you just sticked to your plan and released the platform before the end of Q1 instead of wasting time and words. That's how a hard working team do his job.

Thanks for taking the time to show the address.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Train is leaving the station. Again Cheesy lol. Get on board and let's break 20k at last. Should have been there if people did not dump. Good luck team!
It might look a bit fishy on first sight but it's perfectly explainable after having a detailed look. I'll post the cold storage address later today!

I appreciate it. Thank you. Are you one of the Devs ?
As promised: http://www.wavesgo.com/account.html?3P6u5wdyDQt6FBiwCeSXPuNY3RzCAEYe1cg

Understood, only time will tell. Thanks for your time and explanation.

legendary
Just a few that dumped which is fine. We're holding for the big show.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
People were keep asking why price isn't rising now finally the begin to reflect the valuation where it should be in the coming times. Current price spike is showing hidden potential and also indicates that after first merchant adoption the INCNT will go just up and up. Keep trust and holding is the key to success.
It might look a bit fishy on first sight but it's perfectly explainable after having a detailed look. I'll post the cold storage address later today!

Not a developer but the Community Manager  Smiley
Activity: 672

legendary
And of course don't forget the MobileGO ICO which starts tomorrow. Good times ahead. Still expecting to see 50k at some point in time.
So the Encryptotel ICO fund for purchasing Incent token will be done tomorrow?
Will there be transparency in that or no?
Exactly.

You should see an effect on the price considering that we will buy Incent for around 7.5k USD but it's not like we will post the transaction details since that would be hundreds of TXs.
So the Encryptotel ICO fund for purchasing Incent token will be done tomorrow?
Will there be transparency in that or no?
Have you read our whitepaper? Market making is a central part of our business plan and has nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with dilution.

It's all good. Just remember that such accusations could start rumors which we both don't want, I assume.
Of course. Never made any accusations, just had pointed questions. Obviously I don't want any rumors, I'd much rather have a nice profit.
I'll go read the whitepaper again. You have to admit thought the timing is whacky... big buy injection, market dumps.. but hey stranger things have happened.
Pages:
Jump to: