Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 50. (Read 491316 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Just keep calm and buy the dip  Wink we will break 20k soon. New floor for sure.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Have you read our whitepaper? Market making is a central part of our business plan and has nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with dilution.

It's all good. Just remember that such accusations could start rumors which we both don't want, I assume.
Of course. Never made any accusations, just had pointed questions. Obviously I don't want any rumors, I'd much rather have a nice profit.
I'll go read the whitepaper again. You have to admit thought the timing is whacky... big buy injection, market dumps.. but hey stranger things have happened.
Activity: 924
540,013 x current price = around 75 BTC
Why is the issuer moving around 75 BTC 3 days prior to an ICO ?

I assume this was for the trading bot. It is not only buying up but also providing liquidity on illiquid markets.
The trading bot went live some days prior to the ICO.

Where is the illiquid market ? Does providing liquidity = dilution ? Serious question. Does this trading bot also buy as to keep a zero sum ?

I'm just wondering where the 28 million uncirculated coins are sitting.
It's seems a reasonable question, whether or not the Devs sold into the market today because it seems unreal that anyone would dump the price 22% the day before a known huge buy.
a 32.5797% difference between yesterdays high and the price as I write this.
Have you read our whitepaper? Market making is a central part of our business plan and has nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with dilution.

It's simple profit taking, most probably to join the upcoming ICOs on Waves.

Incent purchases or cash backs will start within the next 24 hours. Our developer, Peter, wasn't 100% happy with the code when Encryptotel ICO started why there is a small delay. After that, the purchases will be made in real time. The dump was simply profit taking and were immediately invested in Waves (was visible on Bittrex).

I'll look for the cold storage address in which the 23m Incent sit.

That makes me feel alot better Karl. A bunch of healthy skepticism in crypto has saved my butt more than a few times. I hope no one is offended that I am looking after my wallet.

It's all good. Just remember that such accusations could start rumors which we both don't want, I assume.
Incent purchases or cash backs will start within the next 24 hours. Our developer, Peter, wasn't 100% happy with the code when Encryptotel ICO started why there is a small delay. After that, the purchases will be made in real time. The dump was simply profit taking and were immediately invested in Waves (was visible on Bittrex).

That makes me feel alot better Karl. A bunch of healthy skepticism in crypto has saved my butt more than a few times. I hope no one is offended that I am looking after my wallet.
It's seems a reasonable question, whether or not the Devs sold into the market today because it seems unreal that anyone would dump the price 22% the day before a known huge buy.

Ever heard of traders taking profit? Or people jumping on to another rally, in this case Waves?

Sure and I 100% hope that's the case. Just looking for some transparency is all.
Hmmm interesting. Is the transaction live? Because it seems i see no buy pressure as the Encryptotel ICO is Live.

I don't think buy pressure will be created by only a single project. The pressure will be created by many projects/wider adoption all put together at the same time. My maths is not so good, but lets say a project like MobileGo raises 1000 BTC. That is then 1000 * 0.005 =5 BTC that will buy Incent. Then with that 5 BTC at lets say 16500 sats it is 30303. There are many more coins than that in the market at those prices. The Incent purchase of the one project will not drive prices up. On the other hand if there are 10 or 20 of these prices ro large retailers, then the coins will be bought up and prices will go up.

I understand where you are coming from. But so far more than 200k has been raised. And from my understanding, 3% of the purchase from Encryptotel ICO is for Incent token, distributed to the investors. Just wanted to know if it is indeed live as mentioned or not Smiley
Peter wasn't 100% happy with the code for the purchasing of the Incent cashbacks so we'll see them starting within the next 24 hours and after that it will be in real time.

Weird that the price went down 22% the day before buying pressure hits from the EncryptoTel's ICO buy of 3% of total funds raised in the ICO..

Odd no ? I mean think about it.

Everyone knows that tomorrow morning the 3% of Total EncryptoTel ICO money raised will be used to buy Incent at the market price...

and the price drops 22%  Huh

So I am going to straight up ask here. I see that on coinmarket https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/incent/
That the Circulating Supply is 23,008,312 INCNT
and  the Total Supply         is 46,016,625 INCNT

So since this coin is a token, that means there are no new coins will ever be created. The number of coins are static form the moment of creation.
The difference between the Circulating Supply and Total supply is 28,008,313 (Pre-mine/Holdback) tokens. Whatever you want to call them.

This is the Official Token
http://wavesexplorer.com/tx/FLbGXzrpqkvucZqsHDcNxePTkh2ChmEi4GdBfDRRJVof

It was issued by this address
http://wavesexplorer.com/address/3PQempWgZs3GwkXXMJ18oHhuk3WwfDk9Na8

That address only has 39,000 tokens in it.

So where are the 28,008,313 undistributed tokens ? What is the address that they are sitting in?

Exactly my question, since the ICO for Encryptotel is already Live, but I see no buying results (3%) in correlation to the ICO. Maybe an explanation is required? Anyone?  
No need to imply anything  Smiley

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

Ever heard of traders taking profit? Or people jumping on to another rally, in this case Waves?

I assume this was for the trading bot. It is not only buying up but also providing liquidity on illiquid markets.

Where is the illiquid market ? Does providing liquidity = dilution ? Serious question. Does this trading bot also buy as to keep a zero sum ?

I'm just wondering where the 28 million uncirculated coins are sitting.
Activity: 192

Exactly my question, since the ICO for Encryptotel is already Live, but I see no buying results (3%) in correlation to the ICO. Maybe an explanation is required? Anyone?  

Here maybe you can help me find it.. I can't seem to find where they are
http://www.wavesgo.com/assets.html?FLbGXzrpqkvucZqsHDcNxePTkh2ChmEi4GdBfDRRJVof

This is interesting
4 days ago

http://www.wavesgo.com/transactions.html?4mqoFzEtemphFUVnFsNJfCsRypAKebwyy5nBu6eqDxnb
4mqoFzEtemphFUVnFsNJfCsRypAKebwyy5nBu6eqDxnb   Incent    Asset Transfer   0.00100000   540,013.629

Once again i ask.. what is the address where the 28 million "uncirculated" coins are being held at ?
Activity: 686
Weird that the price went down 22% the day before buying pressure hits from the EncryptoTel's ICO buy of 3% of total funds raised in the ICO..

Everyone knows that tomorrow morning the 3% of Total EncryptoTel ICO money raised will be used to buy Incent at the market price...

and the price drops 22%   Huh

So I am going to straight up ask here. I see that on coinmarket https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/incent/
and  the Total Supply         is 46,016,625 INCNT

So since this coin is a token, that means there are no new coins will ever be created. The number of coins are static form the moment of creation.
The difference between the Circulating Supply and Total supply is 28,008,313 (Pre-mine/Holdback) tokens. Whatever you want to call them.

http://wavesexplorer.com/address/3PQempWgZs3GwkXXMJ18oHhuk3WwfDk9Na8

That address only has 39,000 tokens in it.

So where are the 28,008,313 undistributed tokens ? What is the address that they are sitting in?

and the price drops 22%  Huh

and  the Total Supply         is 46,016,625 INCNT

http://www.wavesgo.com/account.html?3PQempWgZs3GwkXXMJ18oHhuk3WwfDk9Na8

Hmmm interesting. Is the transaction live? Because it seems i see no buy pressure as the Encryptotel ICO is Live.

I don't think buy pressure will be created by only a single project. The pressure will be created by many projects/wider adoption all put together at the same time. My maths is not so good, but lets say a project like MobileGo raises 1000 BTC. That is then 1000 * 0.005 =5 BTC that will buy Incent. Then with that 5 BTC at lets say 16500 sats it is 30303. There are many more coins than that in the market at those prices. The Incent purchase of the one project will not drive prices up. On the other hand if there are 10 or 20 of these prices ro large retailers, then the coins will be bought up and prices will go up.

I understand where you are coming from. But so far more than 200k has been raised. And from my understanding, 3% of the purchase from Encryptotel ICO is for Incent token, distributed to the investors. Just wanted to know if it is indeed live as mentioned or not Smiley
Activity: 232
Rubic stays cubic

Activity: 978
Merit: 506
We are on the first page of bittrex. Volume increasing  Cool Get on board!

Yes indeed, a good day for all holders of Waves and Incent. Growth has just begun and will continue for a long time.

It's good indeed. Incent also has the blockswap.

Also Mercury has been having some nice push. Waves adoption is increasing. And there's ZrCoin ICO coming as well.

Speaking of blockswap, did anyone here already transferred Incent token to ether wallet?

At first I was struggling with adding Incent to myst wallet, getting error: "address not recognized". Then somehow I managed to successfully add Incent to myst wallet. Now I would like to do a test transfer, so I'm asking if anyone here did it already, thanks.
On etherscan, currently status is unverified https://etherscan.io/token/0x3ff8c78e266395D08f41Ef1631391f0050D48081

Rubic stays cubic
When will MobileGo buy the INCNT?

Same question. Will it be as the BTC,GAME and ETH comes in (real time), or after the entire month ICO a bulk buy will be made (end of ICO Incent purchase)
or something else, and if so what and how ?

As far as I know, it is Live (Real time). The same goes for the EnryptoTel ICO.
Exactly, we will buy in real time at market prices on Waves and Ethereum Dex as well as Bittrex. Incent can be withdrawn as soon as the account has been credited.

What is the ratio of Incent received to BTC invested in MobileGo?
You will receive 0.5% of your investment as a cash back in Incent. The Incent tokens are bought directly from the secondary market after your investment has been confirmed on the blockchain.

Ok thanks. So lets say someone invests 0.2 BTC in MobileGo and Incent price at the time is 16500 sats. Then she would get 60.6 Incent coins?
Looks like you added a 0 too much in your calculation.

0.2 BTC * 0.5% = 0.001 BTC | 0.001 BTC / 0.00017 = ~6 INCNT cash back.

Of course, it is 0.5% and not 5%.  Embarrassed

Same question. Will it be as the BTC,GAME and ETH comes in (real time), or after the entire month ICO a bulk buy will be made (end of ICO Incent purchase)

Exactly, we will buy in real time at market prices on Waves and Ethereum Dex as well as Bittrex. Incent can be withdrawn as soon as the account has been credited.

You will receive 0.5% of your investment as a cash back in Incent. The Incent tokens are bought directly from the secondary market after your investment has been confirmed on the blockchain.

Ok thanks. So lets say someone invests 0.2 BTC in MobileGo and Incent price at the time is 16500 sats. Then she would get 60.6 Incent coins?
Looks like you added a 0 too much in your calculation.

0.2 BTC * 0.5% = 0.001 BTC | 0.001 BTC / 0.00017 = ~6 INCNT cash back.
Rubic stays cubic

Pages:
Jump to: