Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 51. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Rubic stays cubic
When will MobileGo buy the INCNT?

Same question. Will it be as the BTC,GAME and ETH comes in (real time), or after the entire month ICO a bulk buy will be made (end of ICO Incent purchase)
or something else, and if so what and how ?

As far as I know, it is Live (Real time). The same goes for the EnryptoTel ICO.
Exactly, we will buy in real time at market prices on Waves and Ethereum Dex as well as Bittrex. Incent can be withdrawn as soon as the account has been credited.

What is the ratio of Incent received to BTC invested in MobileGo?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Same question. Will it be as the BTC,GAME and ETH comes in (real time), or after the entire month ICO a bulk buy will be made (end of ICO Incent purchase)

Exactly, we will buy in real time at market prices on Waves and Ethereum Dex as well as Bittrex. Incent can be withdrawn as soon as the account has been credited.
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
We are on the first page of bittrex. Volume increasing  Cool Get on board!

Yes indeed, a good day for all holders of Waves and Incent. Growth has just begun and will continue for a long time.

It's good indeed. Incent also has the blockswap.

Also Mercury has been having some nice push. Waves adoption is increasing. And there's ZrCoin ICO coming as well.
Activity: 558
Merit: 500

Yes indeed, a good day for all holders of Waves and Incent. Growth has just begun and will continue for a long time.
legendary
Activity: 1120
There will be more ICO's for which Incent will be bought from the market. After MobileGo we already have EncryptoTel. Many will follow to use ICOTech (made by Incent Team). Just be patient. The team never intended  to sell INCNT this low but some ICO investors decided else. The team has stated that they will buy INCNT from the market at a minimum of 20k but hey if it is at 17k they will buy cheaper of course. Actually pretty stupid to sell sub 20k but that's just my 2 cents. Good times coming. Let's see if we will break 50k in time.
Activity: 473
Slowly approaching 20k floor. Nice and steady. MobileGO ICO and other ICO's will put some buy pressure on the market. Really wondering how high we will go but I am hoping at least 50k.

In the week before starting MobileGO ICO already pushed up the price for both GAME and Incent a lot. I don't know if 50k is easily achievable but I am sure the price in the first days of the ICO will have a huge buy pressure and we can see at least 2X the actual price for Incent tokens.

Both GAME & Incent prices are like 200% up. Good sign. Let's see if it stabilizes as the MobileGo IcO starts. Could only be the ICO effect due to bonus.
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
Last Call - train is leaving the station

I remember this almost a month ago..............Incent price about 0.00005 BTC

now knocking on the door of 0.0002 BTC

thats heading to 400% in the last month

Activity: 686

Activity: 672

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 266
I am very happy to see the current INCNT price.I bought very cheap from openledger and now i sold my 50% stock. I believe INCENT will cross 50k satoshi very soon.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
Slowly approaching 20k floor. Nice and steady. MobileGO ICO and other ICO's will put some buy pressure on the market. Really wondering how high we will go but I am hoping at least 50k.

In the week before starting MobileGO ICO already pushed up the price for both GAME and Incent a lot. I don't know if 50k is easily achievable but I am sure the price in the first days of the ICO will have a huge buy pressure and we can see at least 2X the actual price for Incent tokens.
wow that's a nice perception of yours mate, i guess its better to buy Incent while price still reasonable before it went really high as
we see MobileGo will push it up even more and the success of this ico will bring new stage to this project, keep it up guys..

Mobilego ico could be unsuccessful and go bust, there are thousands of reasons for that. It could be that they will change priorities or get blacklisted by unknown forces demanding to stop the sale and issue a full refund or bitcointalk could go offline for two weeks making the communication impossible. Everything could happen and u should be ready for that.

LMAO. No
Activity: 686

wow that's a nice perception of yours mate, i guess its better to buy Incent while price still reasonable before it went really high as
we see MobileGo will push it up even more and the success of this ico will bring new stage to this project, keep it up guys..

Mobilego ico could be unsuccessful and go bust, there are thousands of reasons for that. It could be that they will change priorities or get blacklisted by unknown forces demanding to stop the sale and issue a full refund or bitcointalk could go offline for two weeks making the communication impossible. Everything could happen and u should be ready for that.

It doesn't matter if mobilego ICO is successful or not (which is highly unlikely), because there are also other ICO which will issue Incent in the future regardless.
For example, the EncryptoTel ICO will also add buying pressure for the Incent market, and more ICO in the future.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Last month GAME rises from 29,000 sat to currently 50,000 sat which is still climbing up as I expected. Incent also more than doubled its value.  Grin
Activity: 756

legendary
Activity: 1120
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Only 4 days left for the MobileGo ICO. Are you guys set for the moon?

Please retweet:
https://twitter.com/Epimetheusz/status/855417615812087814
So, can you give me an information regarding the bonus by use game to buy mobile go share and is that true? I need your answer guys.

Is there an update from incent dev?

Do you mean the Incent bonus or the MobileGo bonus for buying with GAME?
I believe there's a 7% bonus on top of the early-bird bonus for GAME. There's a 0.5% Incent bonus for deposits - I'll need to confirm the arrangements for different currencies though.

Bonus structure of the ICO:   
1st week: 15% discount on all currencies + 7% discount for investments made with GAME   
2nd week: 10% discount on all currencies + 7% discount for investments made with GAME   
3rd week: 5% discount on all currencies + 7% discount for investments made with GAME   
4th week: Only a 10% discount on investments made with GAME
Activity: 395
"Live long and prosper"
Activity: 574
good ico,a big reward!
Pages:
Jump to: