Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 56. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Interesting coin with not much volume yet. Maybe not much people have yet to know about this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
Who could tell. Incent are hatching plans for mobilego because the latter is their own project. This is the same guys, and what's the most ironic about it is that u will get burned by them for the second time. As said, incent token will be paid out to mobilego ico buyers whereas mobilego will be using incent technology. Sounds fishy to me. This is nothing but another conspiracy. I forgot to ask, what ico technology did u develop?
Our CEO, Rob, is on their team list as an advisor due to him and Peter, our developer, having developed blockswap which allows MobileGo to be issued as a dual-blockchain token on both Waves and Ethereum. The rest of the MobileGo team is not associated with Incent at all. I advise you to check out the numerous YouTube videos from the MobileGo team in which you can see their CEO talk.

We developed our own ICO technology which is top-notch in terms of security since it reads directly from the blockchain. Now we are licensing it to other projects because there is quite some demand for it.

Really good opportunity to invest in Incent now, good time coming to holders!
Activity: 672
I'm up 62.94% as of coffee time today.
This puppy is a sleeper! Just wanted to support some Waves tokens and am being rewarded.
Can't imagine what it's gonna be like going forward Smiley Maybe I'll make enough to visit the team in Australia. Never been.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
Who could tell. Incent are hatching plans for mobilego because the latter is their own project. This is the same guys, and what's the most ironic about it is that u will get burned by them for the second time. As said, incent token will be paid out to mobilego ico buyers whereas mobilego will be using incent technology. Sounds fishy to me. This is nothing but another conspiracy. I forgot to ask, what ico technology did u develop?

Do you read or have you done an ounce of research about anything in your life?

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Our CEO, Rob, is on their team list as an advisor due to him and Peter, our developer, having developed blockswap which allows MobileGo to be issued as a dual-blockchain token on both Waves and Ethereum. The rest of the MobileGo team is not associated with Incent at all. I advise you to check out the numerous YouTube videos from the MobileGo team in which you can see their CEO talk.

We developed our own ICO technology which is top-notch in terms of security since it reads directly from the blockchain. Now we are licensing it to other projects because there is quite some demand for it.
Activity: 207
Merit: 101
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
I expect now price 5k again . What you are waiting now  , best time to sell and buy it at 5-6k .

You will never see 5-6k price for Incent any time soon, I'm sure it will estabilish a floor above the 10k sats way before the MobileGO ICO starts. Easy from there to go straight 2-3X, around 25-30k sats.
I expect now price 5k again . What you are waiting now  , best time to sell and buy it at 5-6k .

Someone would have to dump 16 BTC worth below ICO price to get there.. Probably NOT gonna happen
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I expect now price 5k again . What you are waiting now  , best time to sell and buy it at 5-6k .
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
How do you figure they are the same guys ?

Can the DEVS confirm or deny this for us ?

Not the same. Odd accusation to make...
MobileGo are using the deposit tech Incent developed. Functionally, they're another customer for Incent. It's just that they live in our niche of the world (crypto) and have a cool project.
How do you figure they are the same guys ?

Can the DEVS confirm or deny this for us ?
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
Didn't realize that the CEO was a Royal Navy Commander.
Bought a little more and will watch!
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Next week can be fomo . Look at ARK and think that incent will be more than 20k .

Consider that the price of Incent has already gone up, and that is even in the absence of any talk from the team either in here or on Slack.

Yeah I'm already up over 30%! Looks good so far!
Green candle can be till 15k . It is so clear after strat ,ark and other crypto rise .  Wink
Next week can be fomo . Look at ARK and think that incent will be more than 20k .

Consider that the price of Incent has already gone up, and that is even in the absence of any talk from the team either in here or on Slack.

Yeah I'm already up over 30%! Looks good so far!

And team - working now , if they will post some news price will be 35 000 sat . Better to buy now because whale is accumulating incent.  Wink

do you need news : here  --- https://twitter.com/IncentLoyalty
Activity: 377

Activity: 377
What is the rate that investors will get with each MobileGo ICO ?

0.5% Incent for each invested amount.
Activity: 686
Why would an ICO for something else (MobileGo) be good for Incent? Thanks

The ICO technology that MobileGo will be using for their upcoming ICO was developed by Incent and will be managed by Incent as part of their ICO tech project.  New features in the ICO dashboard tech will mean that this ICO should proceed better than the previous ones.    Each MobileGo investor will receive a small percentage of Incent tokens to reward their participation in the crowdsale.   That will mean Incent being bought from the market in real time starting the day of the MobileGo ICO.  This means real buy pressure will come into play, positively impacting the value of Incent.   The level of investment in this ICO should set a new precedent, since interest is relatively high.

What is the rate that investors will get with each MobileGo ICO ?
Pages:
Jump to: