Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ISR] Isracoin - The Israeli cryptocurrency - page 15. (Read 110740 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
The airdrop accounts are public and you can see them in the original post.

I second the go home sentiment Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Sure I can believe that coming from a newly created account name israeli with 3 posts. Go away  Angry
Activity: 14
Announcement - Anyone who wants to dump your coins. Go ahead and fill the orders on Bittrex to recoup some of your money  Grin Grin Grin

its not a joke there was a bitcoin conference last week and its an old news that every Israeli knows, there is a reason why the value dropped by more than 1/10 in just few weeks!  there is a guy that is not from israel that hold some hundrets millions of coins and sell it to people abroad giving bad name for our country, be carefull with your money! Isracoin is not an israeli coin its just a scam coin!
legendary
Announcement - Anyone who wants to dump your coins. Go ahead and fill the orders on Bittrex to recoup some of your money  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 41
oh, you're talking about that false rumor spread on Israeli social media about some american guy having the preminded coins? LOL, thanks for dumping ! more money for smart people
all of you that think Isracoin is a scam fell free to send your scam coins to me

iMEgaJTpcPa7QN2GHcueszcYekcM8AZPYX

thanks,

sorry my friend we already damped all our coins a few weeks ago when we understood its a scam  Cool
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
all of you that think Isracoin is a scam fell free to send your scam coins to me

iMEgaJTpcPa7QN2GHcueszcYekcM8AZPYX

thanks,

I wonder how low the price will go from this Airdrop?

I'm guessing 35% lower. I don't think it will be as bad as last time

Current Price 0.00001450

Guesstimate Price 0.000009425

I'm sure you meant 0.00000942. There's nothing impossible, but I wonder if anyone smart enough to just dump at below 1K sat. These are too hard to mine and there's no profit at that price even with Asic Scrypt Miners.

Its funny that you think there will be airdrop at all... every citizen in Israel should get 100ISR which is less than 1$ and nobody will bother to take them.
so no worries
besides in the the very big Israeli bitcoin community everybody knows for long time that its a scam and all
the Israeli group that helped in the begining have left the ship long ago.
all the coins are being held in the hands of one guy that is not living in Israel at all  Cheesy
be carfull its a big SCAM!!!  Cool and everybody in Israel knows it!!!
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
can we get a fresh lists of operating pools?
from the pools listed on the official site, most of them ate 'off the air'
thanx

Hi,
You can certainly mine on our pool : http://isr.coins4everyone.com
Devs are working on the second phase, perhaps this coin will attract more people !
legendary

Current Price 0.00001450

I'm sure you meant 0.00000942. There's nothing impossible, but I wonder if anyone smart enough to just dump at below 1K sat. These are too hard to mine and there's no profit at that price even with Asic Scrypt Miners.
Activity: 26

Current Price 0.00001450

y80
Activity: 145
I don't see any activity from devs.  Sad!

Did you read the 4th and 5th prior posts?

seems unlikely.. or maybe he meant to say something else?
legendary

Did you read the 4th and 5th prior posts?
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
thanx

www.hasher.ca
Activity: 238
Sam Mother Fuckin' Walters
Activity: 39
thanx

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Sounds good so far so there will be no huge dump during the Airdrop. I'm getting more ISR and plan to hold on to them for a long while.

Great time to stock up on ISR cheap, and hold.
legendary
Sounds good so far so there will be no huge dump during the Airdrop. I'm getting more ISR and plan to hold on to them for a long while.
Activity: 197
Isracoin Phase-II Staggered Release Model

The Isracoin Staggered Release Model (ISRM) was created to allow for a smooth distribution of coins to recipients nation-wide in a way that benefits both the developing Isracoin economic network and the market it relies on for stability and buying power.

Rationale:

The process of distributing Isracoins to the Israeli public – the “Airdrop” – is set to begin soon. This will lead to a significant increase in the existing supply of available coins. As we’ve seen and learned from previous national-coin airdrops, this can put a strain on the ecosystem of the coin. It is a case of the Tragedy of the Commons, as this move often immediately crashes the market value, with receivers rushing to sell their coins before everyone else does, and the market, anticipating this move, panics and sells as well.
The ISRM aims to solve this problem by distributing the coins over a long period of time and by limiting the daily released amount to correspond with mining rewards. By staggering the release so, we aim to increase the value of the Isracoin network without jeopardizing the Isracoin market. Metcalf’s Law suggests that the value of such a network grows in a polynomial manner, meaning that it is proportional to the number of its participants squared. As each participant – Israeli citizen – receives only a portion of his coins each week, using them to participate in the rapidly growing Isracoin network becomes a more lucrative choice than simply selling them on the market.

The Model:
  • The distribution will proceed in four phases, each lasting 4 months, with the last continuing until every eligible person has received his coins.
  • Each phase will be marked by a “mining multiple” – a maximum amount of coins that can be distributed daily, tied to the Isracoin daily total mining reward. This increase in available supply provides less coins to more people than mining does, also putting them directly in their smartphones, ready for use.
  • The mining multiple will increase with each phase. With the launch of additional projects for the maintenance and growth of the network, it will be able to sustain more concurrent receivers.
  • Each person will receive 10 coins every week for 3 months for a total of 100 coins. The amount of people receiving coins concurrently is capped by the maximum amount of coins as determined by the mining multiple.
  • Note: the mining multiple sets a cap – the maximum amount of coins that may be distributed each day. We predict that this number will not be reached frequently.

The Numbers:

Phase Duration: 4 months
Current Daily Total Isracoin Mining Reward: 72,000 coins
Mining Multiple for phases 1 - 4: x4, x7, x10, x10
Daily Maximum Distributed Reward (Daily Mining * Multiple): 288,000, 504,000, 720,000, 720,000 coins
Weekly Maximum Amount of Reward Recipients: 201,600, 352,800, 504,000 people

A look to the Future...

The Isracoin national coin allocation will proceed slowly and in a staggered manner, putting coins in the hands of more people than allocation by way of mining. This will greatly increase the amount of users and the actual value of the network while significantly increasing market stability.
We invite everyone who has been participating and following Isracoin to get more involved and take part in making history.
Activity: 197
Quick update:

The Local Isracoin system is pretty much ready and is now in testing by a few people in Israel.
(This is Hebrew only for now. perhaps later we will add an English version for people outside Israel).

We are doing final touches on the PhaseII distribution system, testing etc.

Things are on schedule and expected to release on time.

Pages:
Jump to: