Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ISR] Isracoin - The Israeli cryptocurrency - page 18. (Read 110740 times)

NSV
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
hi there devs are you here?
any news? the price is horrible all time low  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh;(

Yes it is. News would be appreciated. Especially good ones.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
hi there devs are you here?
any news? the price is horrible all time low  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh;(
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Come get your ISR!

http://www.hasher.ca

PROP reward system
Worker Stats
DDoS Protected
High Performance Backend
Simple setup and usage
Auto ProfitPorts (beta testing now)

To mine:

Username: wallet address OR Global Key (ProfitPorts)
Password: anything
URL (vardiff): stratum+tcp://stratum.hasher.ca:3524

ISR go straight to your wallet once the block is confirmed. We don't hold your ISR!

Cheers and Happy Hashing!
 Smiley yes you are absolute right
i meant that it is easier to make a x11 popular and far as i read because i am not a coder, is a fact that x11 algo cam be made to anonymous Smiley
Cheerz
Activity: 18
Cool i have a question.....is there a way to switch to X11 algo ?
If you see the market the x11 coins are sky high compared to scrypt and other coin.
X11 is the future algo because you are anonymous for real and this is what crypto is all about Smiley
Just a thought   Cool

Just for clarification:

X11 has some advantages, but anonymity is not one of them.
Darkcoin is using an algorithm (not POW, not open source) to make the transactions a bit more anonymous, and It's also using X11 as POW algo.
This fact doesn't make all X11 POW algo cryptocoins anonymous.

Take Care!  Wink
Pretty certain changing to x11 is out of the question, as I believe the question has previously been adressed.
I wouldn't mind x11 at all, since it seems they get a lot more attention at the moment.

But, now is the perfect time to harvest buckets of coins before good news come out!

If changing to another algo is going to take a very possitive effect ot the currency i don't think that the devs should hesitate.
Just imagine that you are a miner in Israel where is pretty hot in my opinion for mining hardware...the perfect coin will be with x11 algo Wink
Activity: 34
Pretty certain changing to x11 is out of the question, as I believe the question has previously been adressed.
I wouldn't mind x11 at all, since it seems they get a lot more attention at the moment.

But, now is the perfect time to harvest buckets of coins before good news come out!
 Cool i have a question.....is there a way to switch to X11 algo ?
If you see the market the x11 coins are sky high compared to scrypt and other coin.
X11 is the future algo because you are anonymous for real and this is what crypto is all about Smiley
Just a thought   Cool
y80
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
dont worry everything is going to be just as planned im sure of that.
there are no reason's for us to give up at any time with that long term plan Smiley

the last few days it has really gone down... hope they have something good in store soon
dont worry everything is going to be just as planned im sure of that.
there are no reason's for us to give up at any time with that long term plan Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
this coin has huge inflation
2,2 million new coins a month for the next 3 years PLUS airdrop
greetings to the isr community
Looking forward for some news,because soon we are going sky high.
I believe in the Dev team because they show us what a long term plan is Smiley

Cheerz
Activity: 25
coin dead. I'm disappointed. I believed in it

Dead for you maybe ...... I buy 15.000 coins in past 2 days from people like you who made panic ..... And it was a good price.... Thanks   
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

ISR is listed at Coin-Swap.net

Markets
ISR/BTC
ISR/DOGE

Attention Miners: AUTO-SELL
Miners! We have an auto-sell feature so you can set your mining pool address to your order address at Coin-Swap. This will continue to add what you mine to a single order instead of having an order open for each deposit. You can change the price of your order without having to cancel and create a new order. Simply change the price!

Attention Pool operators: Easier order management
Want to offer your payouts in BTC? Want less headache managing your orders? Contact us for more information and special rates.

How to get started at Coin-Swap
Please read our Quick Start guide to help you get started!

Contact Us
If you have any problems or questions about setting up an order please feel free to contact us! coinswapnet at gmail.com or #coin-swap on Freenode.

Ian
Activity: 42
coin dead. I'm disappointed. I believed in it
Activity: 34
Really low price atm, guess it's safe to say that someone has been lowering the price "artificially" as several people has been noting.

Regardless, Isracoin looks promising for the future as it has a strong dev team with a long-term plan.

No doubt the coin is undervalued atm imho.
Activity: 392

Im having a problem with the multipool. I have been mining since 10 a.m. EST yesterday 5/19/14, and still have not received any coin in my account. What are your 24 hour marks considered?

Thank you

The payouts will go out at approximately 12AM EST
Activity: 5

Im having a problem with the multipool. I have been mining since 10 a.m. EST yesterday 5/19/14, and still have not received any coin in my account. What are your 24 hour marks considered?

Thank you
Activity: 26
Quick update -

We have made some good progress on the Local Isracoin service and it is very likely to launch in tandem with Phase-II.

What does this mean for you, the miner/investor?
That most people looking to sell airdrop coins will have a direct, face-2-face outlet in local Israeli fiat to sell/buy the coins and therefor the potential for flooding of the exchanges will diminish significantly.

Also, in case you missed it, an ISR Multipool is out for Alpha testing and if you are a miner, you should strongly consider diverting some of your hashrate into it. (Current supported Algos - Scrypt, X11 - and more coming)
http://isrmultipool.info

Awesome .

The multipool site looks nice too. I hope it does help stabilize the price Smiley
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Quick update -

We have made some good progress on the Local Isracoin service and it is very likely to launch in tandem with Phase-II.

What does this mean for you, the miner/investor?
That most people looking to sell airdrop coins will have a direct, face-2-face outlet in local Israeli fiat to sell/buy the coins and therefor the potential for flooding of the exchanges will diminish significantly.

Also, in case you missed it, an ISR Multipool is out for Alpha testing and if you are a miner, you should strongly consider diverting some of your hashrate into it. (Current supported Algos - Scrypt, X11 - and more coming)
http://isrmultipool.info
Pages:
Jump to: