Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ITO] Scienceroot - The first Blockchain-based Scientific Ecosystem - page 10. (Read 6775 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 10
What will you do if the soft cap isn't reached?

There is not soft cap because the tokensale is split over 4 ITO Rounds with 6 months in between them.
So our Hardcap for the Seed Round is set at 500k Euro which is lower than many softcaps from other crypto projects.

That's a great plan!
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
Blockchain here is used to make the world better. I love projects like this, where the main goal is to improve the existing system, not to raise money for the devs team.
Activity: 122
I can't find the soft cap number on the website, how much is it? And will you develop the platform anyway? I'm sure there must be some private investors interested in creating a scientific network.
There's no soft cap since we have a trust-generating funding model over two years. Regardless of how much we raise, we keep on developing:)
Great news! Have you raised any funds on private stages?
Activity: 178
Many researches were freezed because lack of funding. And that's a huge loss for the world society. Like, when pharmaceutical mafia blocks any funding of immunomodulators research projects. Having a decentralized funding will help!
Activity: 114
How can Scienceroot help for patents registration?
Activity: 97
The prototype is ready? I've only seen the articles app.
The sir, you have to create an account and then have access to the rest of the functionalities

Thanks! You should add it to the website, cause it's hard to understand
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
The corruption issue is huge in many countries, even in scientific areas ((( Blockchain is needed there!
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
I want to share my opinion about this project .. I think after reading some of the things listed Scienceroot is very similar to freelancing platform that has been known but without the introduction of an interesting mixture in my opinion because This can be achieved with the help of smart contracts,...
Activity: 112
The smart contracts in the grants will help to reduce the corruption?
Activity: 37
I've supported a few scientific projects so far, but all of them were targeting their specific goals. Here, on the contrary, Scienceroot is creating a platform for the scientific development in general, which is very new. Wish you good luck!

it really is unique in that way. Hope that the team will manage to create everything they plan
Activity: 95
The most needed part in Scienceroot is the complex approach!
Having all the parts in one ecosystem is crucial when you want to maximize the outcome.
Science can really make the live better for mankind in general.
Activity: 118
The humanity will thank you later for this Wink
Activity: 118
Another great idea would be to invest in a fund that will filter and select the promising breaking projects for funding. There will be a huge profit and risks diversification.
Activity: 56
I don't know if you have concidered another implementation like employment tool?

Yes, it is planned in our Funding Platform.

How will it work? Like a LinkedIn for scientists only?
Yes. You'll be able to browse over research grants, funding opportunities, scholarships and many others
Activity: 38
I don't know if you have concidered another implementation like employment tool?

Yes, it is planned in our Funding Platform.

How will it work? Like a LinkedIn for scientists only?
Since 2014 there is already Einsteinium (EMC2) which is a coin designed to reward science and education. EMC2 is a PoW coin without any premine and already totally decentralized, with a good capitalization, good volumes and an excellent team with an exciting roadmap. So which is the need to create now something similar, and to sell it in an ICO? Just explain it to me Smiley

The ideas are totally different, Einsteinium is trying to help scientific funding with PoW. How many scientific projects have been funded since 2014 with the help of Einsteinium?

Scienceroot aims to revolutionize knowledge creation and the overall scientific community with the help of blockchain, the areas tackled are collaboration, funding and publishing.
So this is more than just the use of blockchain as a currency, but storing scientific content on blockchain to solve problems like intellectual property theft.

If you still have doubts please check out our Website: https://scienceroot.com or Telegram: https://t.me/scienceroot

These ideas where the network's coin should only serve as a currency to fund certain things don't work. You have to tie the currency into an ecosystem that represents a compelling use case. That way the coin has a tangible reason to exist.

Correct! That's actually the main difference between emc2 and scienceroot

Yes but he is not the only one trying this. There are many coins that have no use case except for the dev claiming there is a use case... They make a coin and say please use this for buying nutrition...
I would say too way too many coins and ICO s with no real use yet
Activity: 54
I expect this plan matchs a great advance! Thoughtful results, wondrous website,  good project!
Activity: 171
Wow, there are so many options to use Scienceroot! And the society will benefit a lot!!
The universities and the labs will love to join!
The reason for PoS is that they don't see any universities building mining farms
The universities and the labs will love to join!
Yeah that's why they go for PoS
Pages:
Jump to: