Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ITO] Scienceroot - The first Blockchain-based Scientific Ecosystem - page 7. (Read 6745 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
The funds will be mining Scienceroot token?
Activity: 146
I don't know if you have concidered another implementation like employment tool?

Yes, it is planned in our Funding Platform.

How will it work? Like a LinkedIn for scientists only?
Yes. You'll be able to browse over research grants, funding opportunities, scholarships and many others

The scholarships as well? That's great! Many students will join in this case.
Activity: 190
The scientific marketplace alone is very attractive. Got to be very active.
Activity: 135
I'd like to see the prototype, can you give the direct link?
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
I've supported a few scientific projects so far, but all of them were targeting their specific goals. Here, on the contrary, Scienceroot is creating a platform for the scientific development in general, which is very new. Wish you good luck!

it really is unique in that way. Hope that the team will manage to create everything they plan

As far as I see, the team is right for the project. They are making a platform so that they could use it as well and feel good about it.
Activity: 111
Do you collaborate with other scientific funds or companies?
Activity: 47
How blockchain grants are different from the regular ones?
Activity: 148
As I know, being a reviewer is valuable in the scientific world. It adds to your reputation. The same can be used here in the system.
Activity: 109
The smart contracts in the grants will help to reduce the corruption?
At least it will be harder to hide.
Activity: 44
Why do you need to reward the reviewers? And how can you guarantee a fair work from them?
Activity: 109
Can't wait to see it working!
Activity: 9
Looks very interesting!
Activity: 60
Wait, only institutions will be able to fund science?
Activity: 164
I want to share my opinion about this project .. I think after reading some of the things listed Scienceroot is very similar to freelancing platform that has been known but without the introduction of an interesting mixture in my opinion because This can be achieved with the help of smart contracts,...
Well, here there are a lot more features than just the freelancing.
Activity: 56
the effort to put something like this on going is pretty cool but i;m not sure of it's potential  Undecided
Of course it has potential. The system is so corrupt and the big publishers make the most of the research. They end up selling articles for 50$/piece, while the authors, nor the reviewers get anything in return. Have a read through the whitepaper so you get a better grip on the unparalleled potential this project has.
Activity: 115
For sure, there is a vast demand on such ecosystem. And many current institutions are ready to switch to Scienceroot when it's launched.
Activity: 134
To "store article on the blockchain", as written in the ANN, is a quite challenging task - since articles occupy a real lot of space? How big would the blockchain be after one year?
Activity: 47
The scientific community will appreciate it!
Activity: 60
Really interesting, my frineds. It has much more than a crowdfunding, and I love it!
Activity: 42
Scienceroot has a big future! Funding the scientific projects has always been a thing for investors. Now that you're making a platform for this, it will have a success!
Thank you! Join our telegram : https://t.me/scienceroot
Pages:
Jump to: