Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KING] [4 hours ICO] Kingdom Coin X13, 2.4M coins, 2.5% PoS | 5 exchanges - page 9. (Read 61496 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
scam for getting free BTC
Yay, some FUD, at least!

yes
what is good in this coin ?
anything innovative ?
anything new ?
or just hash with many gigahashes and dump for more BTC
almost every ICO i didn't take part in, went to the moon
maybe this is too
but i see no point...... i can invest 1 btc.. and get more for free. maybe even to 5 btc.. for what ? Smiley

yay
why don't you read the ANN
and see what this coin is about?
clearly looks like you didn't even bother to read the OP
Smiley

It's your money, do whatever you please with it. Just don't go around topics and scream scam if you didn't even read the OP. If you don't see a point in something, just pass. Don't spread FUD without any reason.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Yay, some FUD, at least!

yes
what is good in this coin ?
anything innovative ?
anything new ?
or just hash with many gigahashes and dump for more BTC
almost every ICO i didn't take part in, went to the moon
maybe this is too
but i see no point...... i can invest 1 btc.. and earn more for free. for being 'brave' Smiley . maybe even to *5 btc.. for what ? Smiley
I'm dying.
^
Yay, some FUD, at least!
legendary
Activity: 924
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Well, if you can't then ok. I will think about investing for a bit more time. I trust to you and your idea, but I'm scared because of c-cex, seems like they don't care about their clients at all, anything can happen there.
What's up with C-CEX exactly? I see that a few chat mods are helping people.
Looks like they fixed that issue. Something was wrong with their server.

Their reputation. There are lots of comments here on btctalk that describe bad experience with c-cex.
I haven't seen anything to be honest. Except that thing last night. They had to restart a few servers. That's all I know Smiley

Apart from a few glitches here and there I haven't had any problems with CEX and support always answered any hiccups..
I'm dying.
Well, if you can't then ok. I will think about investing for a bit more time. I trust to you and your idea, but I'm scared because of c-cex, seems like they don't care about their clients at all, anything can happen there.

Their reputation. There are lots of comments here on btctalk that describe bad experience with c-cex.
I haven't seen anything to be honest. Except that thing last night. They had to restart a few servers. That's all I know Smiley
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

I'm dying.
I'm dying.
Hi Keyser! Why did you used c-cex for ICO? I would invest immediately if it was bittrex or atomic trade, or something other. But c-cex is just too risky. Even right now if you look at chat there, people can't withdraw their BTC/altcoins from there. Can you move part of your ICO to bittrex or other place?
Hey there
 I'm not sure if that's possible to be honest.
 We used C-CEX because they don't charge BTC5 to host ICOs Sad They're much cheaper than bittrex.
 Not familiar with atomictrade to be honest.

Hi Keyser! Why did you used c-cex for ICO? I would invest immediately if it was bittrex or atomic trade, or something other. But c-cex is just too risky. Even right now if you look at chat there, people can't withdraw their BTC/altcoins from there. Can you move part of your ICO to bittrex or other place?
I'm dying.
2.4 MILLION IS TOTAL NUMBER OF COINS OR TOTAL POW COINS?
2.4M is the total number of coins.

When will we get wallets please for Mac?
MAC and windows wallets will be up when PoW starts.

Chinese OP will be up in a few hours...  Smiley
Can't wait! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Chinese OP will be up in a few hours...  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
A Wound in Eternity
When will we get wallets please for Mac?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
2.4 MILLION IS TOTAL NUMBER OF COINS OR TOTAL POW COINS?
I'm dying.
Near BTC7 have been sold so far on C-CEX. https://c-cex.com/?p=king-btc

Lots of positive comments on chatbox. I'm glad people like the project.

I am going to sleep. Have a good night everyone!
legendary
Activity: 1260
haha, nice reply man:-)
I'm dying.
Good luck with your project. I stay away from ccex but I will mine some coins  Wink
Welcome to Altcoin Kingdom! Smiley
Happy mining!

Cool man.......but I want advance notice when that thread opens so I can be the first to post after you........just kidding man, thanks for explaining your reasoning....I get it:-)
Okay, let's cheat! I'll open the topic for 5 minutes! Just kidding! Smiley

This topic will be locked and last post will redirect to the new topic. No worries, be sure you're around!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Cool man.......but I want advance notice when that thread opens so I can be the first to post after you........just kidding man, thanks for explaining your reasoning....I get it:-)
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
Good luck with your project. I stay away from ccex but I will mine some coins  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: